« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ronaldo Gets All Up in Joe Jackson's Grill

11/1/2009 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's the oddest pairing since Liza Minnelli and David Gest got married in 2002: Michael Jackson's father Joe and soccer superstar Cristiano Ronaldo are now teaming up to sell grills.

Ronaldo Gets All Up in Joe Jackson's Grill

Joe Jackson tells TMZ he's got a stake in a company called GAME ON PRODUCTS and is preparing to peddle soccer ball grills during the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.

Joe says he's flying out to meet Ronaldo at the beginning of December, when the odd couple will shoot TV, magazine and Internet advertisements for the "Goalie Grill."

So, in conclusion: If you've been looking for a BBQ shaped like a soccer ball and endorsed by a world famous athlete and the father of Michael Jackson ... this is the one for you!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

sue

79-whatever!!! it is not easy raising 9 kids ghetto or not--its a damn hard job!!! but that doesnt mean you have to abuse them in the process..sue from tampa

oreo

11. Good he can also just stay in South Africa and buy a few more gold African map chains to drape around his ugly neck. Maybe a wild animal will get his smell and have some dinner.
STAY IN AFRICA JOE!

Posted at 1:37AM on Nov 1st 2009 by He Just Cant Help Himself - Its all about the $$

I agree with you. I would not get one of those grills even if they gave it to me for free.

oreo

78. I just HAD to post these comments!
Fox is filling about 2 minutes of every hour advertising the "WANDA SYKES SHOW." This racist, militant, distasteful shrew has never uttered a SINGLE thing even REMOTELY humorous in her life! You put this angry, loud-mouthed idiot on a stage with liberal-whore, skank Joy Behar and people would be committing suicide by jumping off of balconies. TALENTLESS WINDBAGS ...

Posted at 9:50PM on Nov 1st 2009 by Fan of funny

Let me guess you probably think larry the cable guy and jeff foxworthy are just so hilarious.

Duh

Posted at 7:51AM on Nov 1st 2009 by Fred Farkel

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/01/ronaldo-joe-jackson-grill-soccer/3#comments#ixzz0VfxCjHxZ

I've read several of your posts. You are delusional.

Duh

82. 78. I just HAD to post these comments!

Posted at 9:50PM on Nov 1st 2009 by Fan of funny

HEY! I don't know who Joy Behar is, but I LOVE WANDA SYKES! She is funny as h@ll. Even if she is a d@amn lesbian, I STILL LOVE HER!!!! GO WANDA, GO WANDA, GO WANDA...Oh and btw I am WHITE AND STRAIGHT.

Fred Farkel

#83. Rutrow. "The Psych major" has judged me (fred) as delusional.

Oh.

That hurt.

How old are you???

21 years old??? Maybe 22.

No matter.

Grow a sense of humor and get back to me in 30 years.

And get off your "Psych major" high horse and let the man sell his damn BBQs.

He's not selling phony Mika Jackson trinkets... he's selling novelty BBQs.

WHO COULD POSSIBLY CARE IN 10,000 YEARS???

Oops. Silly me.

A "Psych major" would have to put a sinister sounding label on that and make 'em feel all smug and stuff about that edjamakation your mommy bought for you.

Fred Farkel

Oh and to the folks that keep bringing up the notion that Joe lived off others' successes.

Well. Think about this.

A guy who lives down the street from me claims to be the manager of several popular comedy acts. You've heard of them all.

OK.

I guess that means that this manager lives off all these comedy successes.

Uh.

Shame on him????

Fred Farkel

Hello??

McFly???

Anybody in there???

:-O

Joe Jackson is illiterate

TO all those folks including Joe Jackson and Tito who believe that Joe Jackson is the reason we have an entertainer called MJ who was so good, I say 2 things:(1) If Joe J MADE Micheal, why the hell didn't he also make Jermaine, Marlon, etc? He certainly didn't love Michael more, he abused him more; (2) If we didn't have Michael the entertainer, Michael would have been a very happy priest, religious minister, social worker or working with some non-profit...he would have been a happy normal man doing what he thought was his calling, while singing in the choir at church; it's unlikely he would have been a gangster, his personality wouldn't lead to that! CAN someone explain to me why this family does not depend on Janet more?? Doesn't she have $$? Every time I see Joe J I want to re-gurgitate, just like Michael did. He makes me sick!

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

Give praise to Joe you fools: Michael is Joe's seed.

mddiva

Joe Jackson is a HUSTLER to the 'T'!!!!! He is using all this media attention to push all his crazy ass investments. Crazy ass investments is what got all the Jackson's in financial trouble. Well, now that I think about it someone actually came up with Crocs and Snuggies so maybe he is on to something!

why?

The reason Michael had so much plastic surgery was because he was terrified he would end up looking like Joe. He probably would have too, As a matter of fact in some of the pictures of him you can see Joe trying to break through.OMG..That just cracks me up.

curious

Vanesa

And we all asks ourselves why Michael didnt wanted his father.... poor Michael, Joe must be soo happy that his son is dead, he's making all sorts of stupid things to get money, he is nobody, he's only an abuser man, he is one of the main responsibles of Michael Jackson's death, First is Murray than this man and then RANDY PHILLIPS, the one of AEG

poor Michael, look all that is happening now that he cannot tell Joe and Jermaine and Latoya to stay away from his name, first Joe, then Latoya and Jermaine, wtf?? the only one ok is Janet Jackson, she doesnt speak about his brother now, cause she is the only one who is really on pain, Michael didnt deserve all this, may his music live on, and may these memebers of his family SHUT UP! and dessapear...

Vanesa

95. hello tmz! Any news/developments on MJ's homicide case? What does Janet has to say to This Is It movie? Did she watch it already? Thanks! :)

Posted at 11:39AM on Nov 2nd 2009 by curious

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/01/ronaldo-joe-jackson-grill-soccer/7#c22763716#ixzz0ViskC3Ji

I was thinking the SAME!