Jewel of the Atlantic

11/2/2009 4:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's 35-year-old former homeless car dweller turned mid-'90s singer/songwriter Jewel.

Jewel

Jewel released her latest CD earlier this year, on an independent label.

Antonio V

Reduction of breasts?

Obama is a Socialist!

WOW! Her body is smoking HOT! Not too skinny! Not chubby! PERFECT!!!

cathyann

Hey tmz.... i love you guys, i have to pvr your show to make sure that i don't miss a show, i think that you guys are really funny. i just have one little problem when i watch your show.. i like to know the names of the people that are pitchin the storey, so i think that you should at least once in the episode show on the screen the name of the person when they are pitchin the storey. When I gossip to my friends whom also watch, and we have our favorite people but we don't know their name we have to discribe them... i hope that this sounds like a good idea and hope to see this soon. thanx for listening
your canadian friend and faithful watcher
Cathyann Allen

Fred Farkel

Hi Jewel. Just in case you read TMZ...

I met you a couple of years ago at Scott Colburns Western Store near Detroilet.

Dang.

I really wanted to ask you out for a Taco Bell lunch (next door) but I think you were all hooked up with that good lookin' cowboy/rodeo dude who looked like he could kick my butt.

Oh well.

Maybe Taco Bell next time.

;-)

Fred Farkel

Yeah #2.

She is a beautiful down to earth lady without any of the Hollywood bull crap.

Ben

Not trying to sound mean, but why is her left breast much bigger and higher on her chest than her right?

Kooky Fan

WOW is right! 35 with a great bod and smile! She's a jewel - sorry, couldn't resist.

hawkeye

#5 is right boob popped! looks like 1 side of her top is too tight.

val

that's not jewel...where's her crooked teeth? and she has broader shoulders than that

Grow up Levi

I too wasn't sure this was a picture of Jewel unless she got her teeth fixed.

Nikki

Many years ago I heard her sing on a PBS special and before I ever saw her I knew she had to be an angel. I fell in lust with her then and still, to this day I get a tingle in my nipples when ever I hear or even just see her. I wonder if she'd consider dumping her beau for a little walk on the lesbo side!! Even for one loooong weekend would be so sweet! Yum :)

Ben

11. #6 Many women who have real breasts often have one slightly larger than the other. I know it's a shocker to see real breast on TMZ.

I too wasn't sure this was a picture of Jewel unless she got her teeth fixed.

Posted at 5:52PM on Nov 2nd 2009 by real woman

Thank you for an honest response; I really wasn't trying to sound like an azz, she just seemed a bit off-center to me. And also, the teeth thing I'd forgotten about. Maybe those she did have fixed, but she does look healthy and not all washed up.

justsaying

No.12. You aren't going to be clever about one nano second after you die. That's when you just might find out what the wild side is for your little lesbo lovin.

why?

That is not Jewel.Maybe it's Perl.

CriticAl

Jewel is awesome. Beautiful, talented, and she gives her time to so many charities. She's great to her fans. Follow her on Twitter.

BTW, she is CURRENTLY a singer/songwriter and a touring act. Why do you think she's in Miami? She was on Chelsea Lately just a couple of weeks ago promoting her album "Lullaby".

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments