MJ's Last Recording - Subject of Creditor's Claim

11/2/2009 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We've now learned the basis for the latest creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate -- and it could be a goldmine.

As we first reported, Audio 4 Video Digital (A4V Digital, Inc.), filed a creditor's claim for $736,502.59. Sources connected with A4V tell TMZ that Jackson had been recording songs shortly before he died and A4V was working on the music at the time of his death.

An A4V source says the company is a co-owner -- along with the estate -- of the copyright for the sound recordings. This could represent the last work of Michael Jackson -- so good, bad or ugly, it could be the royal jackpot.

We're also told A4V was working with Jackson for years before his death and has a stockpile of recordings that have never been released.

puppi

HEY # 44

MJ, was NOT working behind AEG. back. MJ, was NOT slave of AEG.
MJ, JUST HAD TO DO 50 concert for them period.
WHAT EVER MJ, wanted to do with his talent was his decision and
up to him what to do with is songs or music.

AEG. did not OWN him !!! WHAT COUNTRY DO YOU LIVE IN??????

THIS A NOT A DECTATORSHIP...MJ, only had sign a business contract,
NOT sign HIS LIFE AWAY TO AEG.( but sorry, THEY did take his
life away from him)!!!!!

R.I.P. OUR KING....justice will be served soon.
DAMN LAWYERS....FAKE WILL...F.A.K.E....

epsalo

12. For the racist black folks, are you still in denial that Michael actually wanted to be white? Posted at 2:02PM on Nov 2nd 2009 by Icebaby

This couldn't be a more false statement Icebaby. And it was an ignorant one as well. Who in the world would ever 'choose' to be a part of such a hateful race of people? Those of you who were taught better of course are excluded. I don't believe that black people are in denial, I believe that you are. No matter how white his skin turned there was still no way he could ever be white. That's just plain stupid.

Michael was very learned in Black History. In fact he knew it so well he probably could have taught on the subject. He stated several times in many interviews that he was very proud of his heritage. He always credited all the other great Black artists such as James Brown, Sammy Davis Jr and Jackie Wilson just to name a few that paved the way for him as an African American artist. He also stated several times that he was afflicted with the skin disease vitiligo, which was indeed proven by his autopsy.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/02/michael-jackson-last-recording-creditors-claim/#comments#ixzz0VjVjIgJs

9. So A4V Digital, Inc is making a claim against the Estate when they have in their back pocket the potential to make an enormous amount of money off of Michael Jackson? Better watch out, Branca and McClain are formidable opponents. As much as I would love to hear more of Michael's music and welcome the opportunity, I can't bear the backstabbing cut-throat business I'm learning that the music industry can be. I'm probably even more naive than Michael was. God bless the man, he just wanted to create, sing and be heard.

Posted at 1:54PM on Nov 2nd 2009 by Em
---------------------------------------

Very well put!! I will never buy anything Michael Jackson again. He was milked while he was alive and now it is the worst example of bone picking greed I have ever seen!! Bernie Madoff would be proud! This is the most sicekning example of the human condition ever and I hope karma does it's work on those who are exploiting a dead musician to make a bick! And that includes his family, most especially pappa Joe---a speacial place in pergatory awaits him!!!

Michelle

26. 20. Anyway TII was amazing, Michael and the dancers were totally ready for the concerts, only the people around him not I noticed (lightning, music etc). PS why teh US media is not reporting that TII WILL BE EXTENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 2:27PM on Nov 2nd 2009 by moi

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/02/michael-jackson-last-recording-creditors-claim/2#comments#ixzz0VjSfo9NK

The media dont like to report anything good about Michael Jackson thats why..TMZ has no thread about THIS IS IT being #1 at box office either. BUT see if it didn't do well it would be on every T.V. station, front page of every newspaper,magazine you name it. This is the crap Michael put up with all his life!!

Posted at 2:38PM on Nov 2nd 2009 by pmiller

I agree with you so much it just makes me crazy..Michael had it life and even more in death..how can they charge up until the day he died if he was not using it? Michael has done so much for so many people all over the world but no one choose to see it.. yet when Anglina and brad do one little thing they talk about it for weeks..TMZ is Bias and they have something against MJ MIKE and HArvey both.. how can they own anything just because he recored there don't mean they own it....Im not a big Fan of John but I hope they kick ASS on this one.. just another Money Grubers...makes me sick ..I have seen this IS IT and 3 times and have tickests to see it 3 more times..I have no doubt he would have have been able to do.. mike was a star gone supper nova...And he was not Returening to the top he just steping back in the spot light again..Man it would have been bigger and better than anything he or anyone has done up till now...That's why he was the King..

Jan

AEG wasn't bothered about MJ otherwise he would still be with us Shava. When MJ and his brothers did his show in 2001 david gest had them rehearsing for 6 months for one show and finished rehearsals at 7pm so that everyone had a chance to calm down before bed.

Water

most especially pappa Joe---a speacial place in pergatory awaits him!!!

Posted at 3:17PM on Nov 2nd 2009 by Betsy

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/02/michael-jackson-last-recording-creditors-claim/4#comments#ixzz0VjfeAAEX

funny you mention that because right now wacko jacko is in purgatory waiting to enter hell

Jan

Jacko Was A Wacko

Conspiracy or not, my hat is off to whoever iced the freak!!!

Ben

This couldn't be a more false statement Icebaby. And it was an ignorant one as well. Who in the world would ever 'choose' to be a part of such a hateful race of people? "Those of you who were taught better of course are excluded". I don't believe that black people are in denial, I believe that you are. No matter how white his skin turned there was still no way he could ever be white. That's just plain stupid.

Just wanted to say 'thank you' for this particular line, because definitely not all of us feel the same way...:)

gene yuss

i hear on news today they extend this is it yay me happy as clam

Marla

I LOOOOOVE THIS PHOTO!!! Michael looks great!

Marla

WHERE THE HELL IS CONRAD MURRAY, DR DEATH?

astabasta

58. i hear on news today they extend this is it yay me happy as clam

Posted at 3:35PM on Nov 2nd 2009 by din sun yee

That could be a nice story for TMZ to put up. But it won´t be coz it´s a positive story about MJ.