MJ's Last Recording - Subject of Creditor's Claim

11/2/2009 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We've now learned the basis for the latest creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate -- and it could be a goldmine.

As we first reported, Audio 4 Video Digital (A4V Digital, Inc.), filed a creditor's claim for $736,502.59. Sources connected with A4V tell TMZ that Jackson had been recording songs shortly before he died and A4V was working on the music at the time of his death.

An A4V source says the company is a co-owner -- along with the estate -- of the copyright for the sound recordings. This could represent the last work of Michael Jackson -- so good, bad or ugly, it could be the royal jackpot.

We're also told A4V was working with Jackson for years before his death and has a stockpile of recordings that have never been released.

crooked letter

HIS IS IT! ... So I just saw Michael Jackson's film and I do believe if he had lived to stage this event, the world would have been treated to the GREATEST concert/​musical/​extravaganza/​spectacle EVER ON THIS EARTH. The film itself was edited brilliantly and with over 100 hours footage I'm sure there will be more to come. As I watched the film my eyes were on Michael and all I kept thinking was about was how he reminded me of one of the greatest movies ever made, The Wizard of Oz. Although that classic movie was made in 1939, it is just as magical NOW as it was then. This helped me understand why young kids today love and worship Michael Jackson with the same ferocious abandon as those of us who grew up on him in the 1970's and 1980's. Michael Jackson was one of those rare gems created on Earth so fantastical that he is simply TIMELESS.... Despite his physical appearance and slower pace in the film, it was hard to believe that he was 50 years old! He looked exhausted at times but not deathly ill! ... It's so sad that he was killed and I now believe it was intentional! ... RIP KING!

puppi

VERY WELL SAID #52

I agree AEG. did NOT care about MJ, getting rest or be calm at all
they were working him, Ever night until MID NIGHT and THEY
actually forced him to do 50 London SHOW.

THEY pushed him so much and made him nervous on purpose, so that
MJ would start taking DRUGS AGAIN to be put to sleep.

I saw MJ, by accident in BEVERLY HILLS in MARCH
one day when he was getting to his LEMO with his bodyguards...
MY car was right in front of their Lemo. so i saw him so cute
and looked NORMAL not too skinny like in the MOVIE at all.

I THINK some one was drugging him maybe for his last 2 months before
he DIED. THEY MUST HAVE TOLD HIM THIS WILL GIVE YOU ENERGY!!!!

YES, THEY should not have pushed him to a corner like that.
LOOK at Whitney Huston she just got cleaned up and now she is only

doing small thing here and there... until she is totally ready...
MJ had not done a concert for 10 years that is so unbelievable
what they wanted him to do????
IT WAS A PLANED MURDER....MURDER....PLANED MURDER...
FAKE WILL.....F.A.K.E....F.A.K.E.will....

RIP...OUR KING.

WillOTheWisp

YES! YES! YES! More Michael Jackson Songs! I can't wait to hear them. How awesome is that? You're dead, but you're still rocking! He's truly the King of Pop! Can't wait!

Hypocrites

Just shows again how MJ didn't pay his bills. I am so glad that freak is dead. I guess drinking to much milk will kill you. I'm glad I don't like milk. The FREAK IS LONG GONE AND DEAD.

TMZ ROCKS ON

5 ....I know, you love me more

Posted at 1:45PM on Nov 2nd 2009 by Kimberly

yes yes especially your money you fool

Water

i HAVE been hitting the CRACK pipe today

puppi

YES...PLANED...MURDER...PLANED MURDER...CATALOGUE.../SONY/AEG/

BIZ. GANGSTERS/DELIO/PHILLIP/THOME/MATOLLA/DR,DEATH/DR,INJECTOR/.
SO MANY OTHERS...
WE can tell from all these creditors coming out of every whole
on earth.
What IS GOING ON ????IS IT that the LAWYERS are doing this to
drain the ESTATE...HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM
PLANED...MURDER....PLANED ....MURDER...MURDER...planed

RIP. our KING 4 months 5 days ago...

Hypocrites

Posted at 4:20PM on Nov 2nd 2009 by 12forpuppi

You annoying Trailer-Trash.

Em

Thanks Jan for the sites you've posted. They're very interesting (and soothing) - seems everyone has something to say about Michael Jackson; those that are informed definitely give positive sides to their opinions and stories. The only negative reviews I've read about the movie, This Is It, are from reviewers that definitely had not done their homework on Michael Jackson and must have gone into the movie desperate to find something to hate.

As for late rehearsals, likely it fit Michael's schedule better. I'm sure he wanted more time with his kids in the day as well as other projects he was working on. This left the "midnight shift" available, leaving himself little time for rest.

Cathy

No doubt many more of unreleased MJ songs will come out in the next couple of years. Looking forward to it. Everything Michael sang was worth listening to. And if it generates money, it'll come out.

Doubt that Dr. Murray will ever be punished. He'll probably get his medical license taken away (much like Elivs' doctor did), but that'll be it. He should go to jail -- at least for a while -- but I doubt it'll ever come to that. Whatever happens to him, it won't bring Michael back.

Water

i Am a IDIOT that like to WRITE crap

Della

All vultures and bloodsuckers are going to bleed that estate dry until there is nothing left. They are all going to get on the Michael Jackson bandwagon for real.

Now there is a Bandwagon to get on. A Money Train. Milk it till its dry. Leeches and blood thirsty greed. Get while the getting is good.
It's all about the mighty dollar.
They took and used him up. Might as well keep on doing it now. Why stop now.
How pathetic is this.

andrea

A4V Digital has a fight on their hands. They were hired to recored michael from how long ago, and continued without getting paid for over 4 years and as soon as MJ dies they now hold his recordings as ransom for a huge payout. That's insane and almost humerous. Jokers! Someone dies and look at all the lovely people holding their hands out for a pay day. They all have such bad Karma coming their way. I would love to see what written contracts that they can produce to prove that MJ agreed their fee's for recording and ownership of his music. This company should be black listed and no one should ever work with them again. Creeps!!

andrea

When is that so called Bad doctor going to be arrested. It's been almost 5 months. What is the DA waiting for?

RIP MJ

SHEILAB_UK

To #7 Michael said it don't matter if your BLACK or WHITE, so don't bring a colour thing into this, because if there's MONEY out there to be made Afro American will be making it as well as Caucasian. Lets try and unit through this like Michael would want.