Nas to Kelis: No Support for You!

11/2/2009 9:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nas, KelisNas may be loaded, but it makes no difference. He's just filed legal papers asking the judge in his divorce case with Kelis to block her from getting spousal support.

In the papers, filed by his lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan, Nas is also asking for joint custody of their two-month-old boy.

Kelis is asking for $72,728 a month -- which means they are now exactly $72,728 apart.

chickenman

76 G'S A MONTH....ARE YOU CLUCKIN NUTS YOU MONEY HUNGRY DIRT PIG....THE GUY HAS'NT HAD A HIT SINCE THE 90'S WHERE IS THIS MONEY COMING FROM??
HIS MAGIC WEED CROP

ozzman

jackasses...

gog

Just pay her enough to buy her CRACK.

Only marry foreign women

Is this the line to lose my child(ren), 18 years of income, and half my stuff. Great look the line is moving.

Only marry foreign women

“Ah, yes, divorce ... from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet.”

Only marry foreign women

“American husbands are the best in the world; no other husbands are so generous to their wives, or can be so easily divorced”

Only marry foreign women

Whoever said "Marriage is a 50-50 proposition" laid the foundation for more divorce fees than any other short sentence in our language.

CriticAl

You should've thought of this BEFORE you said "I Do", Nas. It's a little late now.

chaersi02

I am a Air Force and single at present .I need a women who can love me back ...
I also uploaded my hot photos on Uniformedcupid.com under the name of Military2000..
It's the largest and best club for seeking Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Police Force, and the admirers of those who wear the uniform.
I just hope you don't mind me being a soldier ...Please Check it out!I'm serious.

chaersi02

I am a Air Force and single at present .I need a women who can love me back ...

HumanNature

Typical male jackazz!!! Always trying to worm their way out of a relationship when baby arrive. Kelis was GOOD to marry and have your baby!! She put up with your simple uncouth attitude. Kelis deserve $72,728 a month and much more!!!!

James

This is a comment about the last new

UGH

TUFF S.IT SLOTH..U WILL PAY UP !!

shuffler

72K a month. That's something. I think I was raised into adulthood for far less than that.

Gold Diggers beware

Why do women always think they are entitled to the same life style they had when they were married. Thats like saying the guy should still be entitled as well so in theroy he should still support her and she should still put out for him and whatever else she did. He should pay a little more then 5 grand a month for child support but no money for her. If she needs money she can sell off some of the jewlery and other items she recieved from him during the marrage or get back to work. On a side note laws need to be changed so it is not as easy for people to mary and divorce so easy in the states and to help prevent crap like this from happening, and hopefully stop all the gold diggers out there.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments