Quaids -- Another Day, Another Court No-Show

11/2/2009 6:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Quaids -- Another Day, Another Court No-ShowIf you're counting, this makes for the fourth time Randy and Evi Quaid have failed to show up to court in Santa Barbara ... and this time, it's double their fault.

The Quaids -- who have been accused of running out on a $10,000 bill at the San Ysidro Ranch -- actually requested their case be put on the court calendar today ... and still didn't show up.

After their third no-show last week, the S.B. prosecutor told us he was filing papers for them to be extradited from Texas, where they live.

KIDS AT RISK karen lee

WHAT IS WITH THAT DA? THREE STRIKES AND YOU'RE (supposed to be) OUT. Put up or shut up ...

dani

I just don't understand these two unless, some of you are right. Out of their mind on meth?!?! I don't think celebrity justice is fair but, it is kind of sad to see Randy fall like this.

frank

balls

frank

I don't drink or smoke ain't into dope
Won't try no coke, ask me how I do it, I cope
My only addiction has to do with the female species
I eat 'em raw like sushi

/////////////////////////////////////////////////// T O O T !!! /////////////////////////////////////////////////// T O O T !!! ///////////////////////////////////////////////////

T O O T !!! T O O T !!!

Fred Newsome

The Quaids have posted bond. Their arraignment has been scheduled for December 15th.

Fred Newsome
CSN Team

Don W.

I shook Randy Quaid's hand at a Marathon station at the intersection of route 76 and route 14 in edinburgh portage county ohio at exactly 9:31 pm November 10th a little bit ago....I was waiting outside the door for this man to exit..the door opened..we made eye contact..and O MY GOD!!I asked him, "are you who i think you are" and he looked surprised as i extended my hand out to him. i said "Randy Quaid" he shook my hand as i asked him if i could have his autograph...As he made his way around me, He only responded by saying i'm kinda busy rite now-in a low tone. Then as he walked past my customed out black corvette he said is this your car?? I said yes and told him to have a look at it. he just nodded his head like he was impressed. and walked away the whole time looking back at me smiling like he liked the attention yet somehow nervous to get away. i was star struck and excited...but cool. No one else was at the gas station except a pair of 20 somthings working inside..who had no idea who randy quaid is....he was driving a brand new economy type toyota or ford focus or honda type car it was white/bone colored and he was with i believe his wife! she was throwing somthing away in the dumpster...They headed east on route 76 twords New York/pennsylvania. I believe the security tapes would back up all that i have said if they were ever examined. I dont care what he did personally. i have known his works all my life and found him to be a loved character in americana. If Randy reads this i hope he is not mad that i almost rammed my vette into their car when he was pulling out...How am i supposed to convince all my family and friends that i met a huge comedy icon like Randy Quaid at the local gas mall at 9:30 at nite when he was too busy to give me some props!! You're a star and I hope you pull through this and send me an autograph somday. I know you won't forget the Cool crazy bastard with the badass vette at the Edinburgh Ohio Marathon! RAOFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2