Kate Gosselin -- The Lonely Disciplinarian

11/3/2009 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Like the drill sergeant of a pocket-size army, Kate Gosselin went off on 6 of her tiny troops yesterday when they refused to stand still and be quiet after getting off the school bus.

Kate Gosselin: Click to wach
When one of her 5-year-olds rebelled with a few insubordinate dance moves, Kate was heard snapping "This is the kind of stuff you cannot be doing when you are five years old. Stand quietly ... Stop your feet and don't move them."

As an extra threat, Kate added "If I wasn't here you'd still be standing in the parking lot waiting."

Good times....

Shame on you

Is she only a bitch when cameras are rolling or is she a bitch all the time? Why in the world did she chose a parking lot as the perfect time and place to clean out her van? I always hussled my kids into the car when picking them up, much safer that way but I guess it's all in what your motives are.

Robin

I do feel for Kate. She's left to raise 8 young children. And she has to do it in front of the media. Yes, I know this was her choice, but it can't be easy. How many mothers and fathers yell at their children every day for the exact same thing..."stop fidgeting, stand still, watch out, etc...." And we've all seen how some drivers drive thru parking lots. All it takes is one of the children to wander off and get hit by a car.

Come on, this isn't news by any stretch.

GGG

The kids are just that, kids. It is impossible for a 5 year old to stand immoble. Kate should have had the car ready for the kids to jump into. Just another ploy for photo ops.

Stayc

Geez people she has kids that she is trying to keep safe! There are cars and strangers (paps) everywhere. Why is it so exciting to watch her get her kids off the bus? If she was letting them run a muck then everyone would be all over her for that, LEAVE THEM ALL ALONE!!!!!

Ziggy

oh plz..child abuse my ass. Big deal. You handle that many kids alone lets see how you do.

I'm the youngest of 5 kids, back in the 70s, we feared our parents..not because she abused or hit us, that's just how it was. If my mom said to do something you did it. Kids today get away with so much crap.

I think she's doing great.

PR

Wow, she's really taking her aggression out on the kids. How awful it is for her to tell the kids that if she wasn't there they'd still be waiting in the parking lot. Jeez, the kids shouldn't be the made to feel insecure- it's not their fault both parents screwed up royally. That's really bad parenting, Kate.

who dat

Let me pose a question: What guy in his right mind would want a woman with 8 kids. Especially 8 kids that are already screwed up. Plus kate is a MAJOR BALL BUSTER. Wouldn't surprise me if she went fuzz bumper.

Your thoughts?

tiredamerican

who is Kate Gosselin...and how does she have 8 children...most of whom apparently are 5 years old?

Oscar in Miami Beach

She is a harpy.She is the most detestable women in the universe.She is so horrible going on like she did on her kids.The State Children Administration should take the kids away from her.She is a menace to those kids.

Paulie Wants a Cracker

Are you guys serious with the negative comments??? Did anyone think maybe she had a busy day, so busy she couldn't arrange her the stuff in her vehicle prior to getting the kids. I didn't hear her scream at those kids that made me uncomfortable. Can you imagine having cameras following you around and watching you raise your kids and what they could record to make you look bad and this wasn't even bad. People she has 8 kids and a single parent, give her a break.

Crystal

for real, this is a real trash papparazo article if i had never ever read one before...

Delbyn

Nothing wrong with that! If you've ever taken care of 1 or 2 kids you know how hard they can be to handle... so with 8, you need to make them listen. Please, she's not beating them! Get a new story.

wowza

I still hate her. I am a mom and I inderstand trying to keep the kids in line. But for the longest time almot EVERYONE disliked her. she mentally and verbally abused her husband in front of millions. jon goes and (yes it was a mistake) finds someone who makes him happy, doesn't tell him what a failure he is and what a crappy person he is now she's the victim?????? who says that only men abuse their wives????????? WAKE UP people!

Robin

Shoulda, woulda, coulda ... wow all you critics who think she should have done this or that before picking up the kids have obviously 1. never had kids or 2. never had a life ... otherwise you would know that humans with lives, let alone eight kids, don't always get things done ahead of time.:P

$$$

come on TMZ...you can't even handle your adult staff..let alone 8 five year olds.

oh wait...your staff ARE 5 year olds.

Sorry..my mistake...carry on with your drivel...