Kate Gosselin -- The Lonely Disciplinarian

11/3/2009 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Like the drill sergeant of a pocket-size army, Kate Gosselin went off on 6 of her tiny troops yesterday when they refused to stand still and be quiet after getting off the school bus.

Kate Gosselin: Click to wach
When one of her 5-year-olds rebelled with a few insubordinate dance moves, Kate was heard snapping "This is the kind of stuff you cannot be doing when you are five years old. Stand quietly ... Stop your feet and don't move them."

As an extra threat, Kate added "If I wasn't here you'd still be standing in the parking lot waiting."

Good times....

td

So what! What parent hasn't yelled at their children? At least she's there unlike their balding, fat, loser, fame whore father. And when a person has that many children they have to be strict. People need to give her a break & stop being so judgmental.

Jenna

good for her. Nice to see a parent actually parenting their kids for a change. Perhaps if more parents were like her then we would not have Lindsey Lohans and Britney spears type people hanging around sucking up attention for misbehaving.

CRAZY IS AS CRAZY DOES

WELL #27 IT TAKES A LOT LESS TIME TO GET ALL THAT GARBAGE OUT THE VAN THAN IT DOES TO FLY SOMEWHERE TO DO A TALK SHOW. THER IS NO EXCUSE FOR HER BEHAVIOR. I'M ONE OF EIGHT CHILDREN AND MY MOTHER NEVER ACTED LIKE THAT, SO STOP MAKEING EXCUSES, SHE DECIDED TO HAVE THE CHILDREN!

papa bear27

Personally, I think Kate is a really good mother. You have to be really organized and in control. Having eight little ones and being a single parent is a lot of kids to care for at once. Im sure she has help, but at the end of the day EVERYTHING falls on her. I don't envy her situation at all....

Jenna

mom1 I can see where your coming from and while she is what I consider a lousy wife, I respect that she at least appears to be learning from her mistakes and trying to improve. :)

Granny

I mean serously, WHO CARES!! What is the story here? Move on, these people are old and boring, please NO MORE!!!!!

Random Guy

Hey bitch- you should be treating those kids a lot better. Without all those kids (your meal ticket), you would be working a min. wage job and living in poverty.

oreo

Kiss my a$$!

Use your head

Oh give her a break. I'd like to see the person who wrote this keep 8 children in line... Atleast she is there picking up her kids from the bus... who was picking up the person who filmed this's kids??

what ev

I'd rather her be a drill sergeant then a mother who lets her kids run amuck like most parents.

Tina

I only have 2 kids and I have to say the same things!!!

Blinded by the light

To all you idiots that are saying child abuse...STFU! Anyone with kids knows that you have to be tough once in a while with kids (even if they are just busting a dance move in a parking lot). She was probably stopping it early so the rest of the kids wouldn't join in which would make it more dangerous in a parking lot. I have two boys that I make sure don't start up in an area with cars for safety reasons. At least she has her kids in check....this way they won't wind up running loose later on, telling their parents to F off and doing whatever they want. And as for as arranging her stuff in the back while they are waiting...did anyone notice the six backpacks? Probably getting ready to put those in the back! Until you are in that situation with that many kids....don't judge!

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

1-Ok,cut the bs about the single mom.If she is a single parent,then Jon is a single dad.Neither is a single parent.Both are divorced parents.A single parent is one who is single due to mother or father is not in the child(s) life,death of child'(s)father/mother.
2-There are 6 kids of the same age.That is a group,a class,and is not the norm. It is not as if there are 6 kids of various ages 15yrs.- 5yrs. old. Who 's at fault here?Well,thank God they are healthy, but Jon and Kate made 6 embryos on purpose to seek fame and fortune.
The kids were quiet in the school line,bus line and now they have to be quiet gain. When can they talk? I know they were talking in the car was she was driving. The twins were not there. All of the kids are relatively close in age so it is like 8 7 yr. olds. That is a class, a group,after-school care group.
3-Jon and Kate both need to quit show business and be parents.Both have made millions. The kids have money stored away. You Kate minions need to quit supporting this woman and her need of fame and fortune .
Don't give me the bullcrap,she is supporting the family while Jon is spending. Both have made millions.
4-The kids are under a staff-nannies,chef,housekeeper.Both Jon and Kate use these services.

Deb

The freak shouldn't have made a decision that resulted in having six children at once. People shouldn't be allowed to procreate at will.

Mari Wall

Since Jon was supposed to be in PA yesterday I am assuming it was his turn to pick up the kids. Kate didn't have the van that would fit all the kids. Kate had to have someone else drive 2 of the kids home in their car.