TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

Prejean Sex Tape Triggers Settlement

11/4/2009 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie Prejean demanded more than a million dollars during her settlement negotiations with Miss California USA Pageant officials -- that is, until the lawyer for the Pageant showed Carrie an XXX home video of her handiwork.

The video the lawyer showed Carrie is extremely graphic and has never been released publicly. We know that, because TMZ obtained the video months ago but decided not to post it because it was so racy. Let's just say, Carrie has a promising solo career.

We're told it took about 15 seconds for Carrie to jettison her demand and essentially walk away with nothing. As we first reported, the Pageant is paying around $100,000 to her lawyers and publicist -- a fraction of her bills. She pockets nothing in the settlement.


Carrie Prejean Photos

260 COMMENTS

No Avatar

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18
256.

RHSimard    

Yes, Mike!

If I see one more misdefined "hypocrite" thrown at her I think I'm going to explode.

To be a hypocrite, one must profess one moral code while living another--AT THE SAME TIME.

1. Nobody but she can know what she has done to reconcile with God between the time any wrong was committed. Only if there was none as all does the label fit.

Furthermore, I don't see any wrong/sin/bad thing with those modeling photos at all. And nobody here can prove me wrong, any more than I can prove myself right. The only One who can make that determination doesn't post on TMZ.

LARRY KING:
Prejean is legally bound to keep certain things confidential. King is very adept at maneuvering people into disclosing things they never meant to.

It's only my guess, but if, consciously or subconsciously, she felt she might be getting into that position, the priority is to remove herself from the threat--disconnect.

1775 days ago
257.

RHSimard    

David Riker, et al.

You suggest she defiled her body. Maybe you're right, just what makes you think you're doing much more than making a half-baked assumption?

If that tape is what rumor says it is, then if she defiled her body on it, just about the only undefiled bodies on most of the earth are the ones whose hands were amputated at birth.

Show me where any unimpeachable authority declares masturbation a serious sin--or even a sin at all. I'm not saying there isn't one--I just want to see the one you're basing your sanctimony on. (And, of course, you've never indulged that little temptation either I suppose. Don't answer me, just yourself.)

Oh, while you're at it... Explain why, of all humanity, Prejean alone is bad for doing what she allegedly has done. It's been wisely said, 97% of adults masturbate, and the other 3% are lying about it.

1775 days ago
258.

Girth    

Hey "Gay Guys Rule" ... I guess you nailed it. Picked out four people who are heterosexual and Christian to point out their flaws and hence demonize millions of people who hold the same beliefs and actually do practice what they preach.

Jeffrey Dahmer
Barney Frank
Gilles de Rais
Luis Garavito
John Wayne Gacy
Erik Menendez

There's six athiest/agnostic homosexual criminals. I guess this means that all homosexuals are evil. When will these anti-God mud-shover hypocrites ever learn???

1771 days ago
259.

joseph    

Jarveys GAY???? No more tmz for me yo! No wonder he's into gossip hes soooo lady like, what a goof (balls)

1547 days ago
260.

Randell    

Bitch is ugly.

1365 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

Around The Web