Duke of Earl

11/4/2009 2:19 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 81-year-old resurfaced at some event in Beverly Hills last week, looking crisp.

Earl Holliman

While underage, Earl lied about how old he was and enlisted in the Navy.

Holliman's birthday is September 11.

COMMENTS

Simone

Time is cruel!!!! By the way, I don't remember him. Hehehe.

Nancy Z.

Well, I remember Earl Holliman and he looks fantastic.He sure doesn't look his age.We all should look so damn good at 81.

Maisie

Are you frakkin' kidding?! He looks absolutely fantastic for his age--or for any age, come to think of it.

Observer

I agree about Earl looking fantastic. I love seeing him as the brother in "The Rainmaker" when that comes on TCM or the other classic movie channels. He has a sweet quality about him.

mack

Great to see him again he looks DAMN good for his age, Hope he is doing wel

Trooper Tom

He looks fantastic for his age hell he looks like he's about 50

Mary Worth

Mostly supporting roles, but he always was terrific. Besides "The Rainmaker", he was great in a Twilight Zone episode, where he was in a military experiment and he was all alone.
But he was being observed by his superiors.
There was a close-up of him. It was highly appealing!
Always enjoyed his work!

And he looks wonderful at 81 yrs. of age! Thought he was much younger.

Manip

My...my... he can easily pass off as a good actor in the role of a US President. Just look at him. He almost reminds me of George W. Bush.

carol

I don't know what his secret is but I wish I did. He looks WONDERFUL. Nice to see you again.

pontiacbiotch

I think he looks great, and he looks like Patrick Swayze would have looked if he'd been able to live long enough to be a grampa.

Sloane

anyone else remember him starring as something like "the sundance kid" on a western years ago of the same name

memory is a bit unclear of the name

check youtube-might be old clips there or somewhere

his cowboy hat had little mirrors or reflective pieces of silver or something around it

Gospel Elvis

God... He looks wonderful. Always was a handsome man. I always loved watching him.

GREG MOORE

VERRY NICE TWO SEE HIM

addie

Great looking guy and has aged gracefully. Great actor too. So many of the older stars/performers are forgotten too soon & then when they die we realize how great they were.

Carol

I think he looks awesome! He was always a handsome guy on Police Woman & he still is.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments