Jackson Creditor's Claim Over Neverland

11/4/2009 4:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonA British law firm is the latest to file a creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate, and it involves the "sale of Neverland."

There had been rumors Jackson put the ranch up for sale, but they were never confirmed. Now the law firm of Atkins Thomson Solicitors in London is asking for $209,204.36.

The services the firm claims to have performed involved "General discussions re Michael Jackson, personal and professional situation dealing with Colony Capital, Tohme Tohme, Frank Dileo, and Others, Work in Relation to the Sale of Neverland."

The firm also claims to have done work with Jackson's U.S. lawyers and AEG. The firm also did legal work for the London concerts.

sue

post23 the video on youtube the other day where the lady was talking to the lapd, he told her it is a homicide and there will be an arrest sometime near the fist part of january..with the new chief of plice comming into play yesterday i am sure they have to get everything together..justice for michael!!!! sue from tampa

Pink Daisy

This song by Public Enemy, from back in the day, is appropriate.

sue

i often wonder about the dancers that were in TII, what will hapeen for them now, and did they get paid for all there hard work from aeg??i hope so --they worked so hard for michael to have the best show ever...sue from tampa

Michelle Jackson

I love when people complain about the pictures used on TMZ of Wacko. This is how most people will remember him looking. A lipsticked, tattoo eyebrow wearing, no nosed, chin implanted, old woman. When was the last time he looked like a black man? And don't talk about his disease. I have family members w/ that disease, and it doesn't take over your whole body all of a sudden. It's usually just parts of the body. I've never seen a blotch all these years on the creep of pop. His whole face changed at the same time every year. He never had spots. That's a sign of skin bleaching. It wouldn't be the first time doctors lied for him by saying it truly was a disease.

Chaz

let's all try to lend a hand and help heal our world...these stories will forever come and go!

Pink Daisy

Fight the power!!!

paulette

7. To all of you so damned concerned about arrest........Remember Anna Nicole Smith? Well, she has been dead a while now and if you had any sense, you would realize that there is trial going on regarding the "drugging" of her. It will be awhile before charges are brought against anyone regarding the death of Jackson. That is, if anyone is charged!

Frankly, Jackson holds the responsibilty of his untimely death. He was an addict!

Posted at 3:39PM on Nov 4th 2009 by lls

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/04/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-neverland-ranch-sale-creditors-claim/2#comments#ixzz0VvT5mvGe

Anna Nicole's case is a little different when she died everybody close to her acted like they new nothing and denied giving her drugs!!.. In this case you have DR. MURRAY telling police he gave Michael a different drug every hour on the hour and then topped all them drugs off with propoful, then he doesn't call 911 for at least an hour...and yet no charges! Yes MJ was an addict however Murray is a DR. he should have known better!!

OhWell

Oh Boo Hoo Boo Hoo My Little Wacko Is Dead Boo Hoo I Piss Him Er I Mean Miss Him

Te He Pee

Really?

Enough already, we get it Harvey, do we really need to know all of the claims being made against the estate, whether they be fact of fiction? It's all part of the probate process, yadayadayada. Can we just leave Michael Jackson alone for at least 5 minutes.

MiMi

This is the original "Fight The Power" by the Isley Brothers.

And yes it is appropriate.

Daphne Lorincz

As for MJ's death, let the D.A. do their job, as for the estate, let the Branca team do their work. We need to have a certain level of trust for people. I know fans all love MJ, but give it a rest, let them do their job. Things will work out. Saw This Is It for the 4th time in my home town, Calgary, Alberta, Canada. For a Tuesday night, at 8 PM, it was pretty full. Even my hubby, a Professional Engineer, a workaholic, enjoyed the movie for the 4th time with me. I just made him an honorary MJ fan. Ha, ha, ha. My son , an engineering student will be going to see the movie during reading week.

TigerEyes

185. I read that MJ was traumatised during the naked photography session and pleaded with the authorities not to make him undress. I read that he sobbed whilst having the photos taken. This behaviour hardly seems consistent with Kleins description. I wonder if Klein has a book deal waiting? Some friend.

Posted at 7:14PM on Nov 3rd 2009 by brigha uk

Re the above comment, posted on the previous MJ post. I read the full interview last night that is mentioned above; somebody had kindly posted the link but I can't find it.
I have to say it broke my heart reading it. It's one thing to hear about how they took pics of him, but to hear it all broken down to the point he was whimpering and crying - that just made me ashamed to class myself as a human being.
Animals don't treat their own like this, maybe it's about time we learned a thing or two from them.
I'm so sorry Michael for the way people treated you when you were here; I wish there was some way it could be undone so you never had to go through it.
Love you Michael, sleep in peace xx

timmy

R.I.P. MJ! So sad to see all this greed. MJ should be rembered for his music. Has anybody heard "The Remix Suite"? It's some big producers remixing Michael's hits.

This sites got like four or five of them

keishalee98

Well, well look at all the names showing up except Michael if understood right. In my opinion and I have a right to my opinion "Re" sounds like it is meant in reference to Michael and Michael didn't have anything to do with the agreement between these individuals and this firm. Sounds like alot of deals went down without Michael this is said due to all these claims. Wonder if Michael really owed all these individuals who are filing these claims or do some others owe the money. Wonder what really went on behind Michael's back. Wouldn't trust no one either. It all sounds like the police should be investigating everybody that was around Michael and who worked for Michael too. No wonder Michael was so lonely. Who else was involved in handling Michael's money besides Michael this would be interesting to know. Feel sorry for his kids, because if these claims keep coming out there's not going to be any money for them. Where are the Jackson's, if they cared so much about Michael they should be checking into all these claims, this was their brother and son.

janalal4

Posted at 3:56PM on Nov 4th 2009 by pmiller

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/04/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-neverland-ranch-sale-creditors-claim/3#c22835937#ixzz0VvXlnhQO

Cracked up when I read your post 'pmiller'! Yeah, just a WEE bit different I'd say. In this scenario, Murray walks into police headquarters saying,

"Excuse me officers, I administered Mr. Jackson a number of IV benzodiazepines that, in all honesty, should have been enough to kill a large elephant. However, I then followed that up with a lethal( er sorry, what I meant was 'little'),ahem yessss... a 'little' dose of Propofol; teeny-tiny in fact-hehe. Is this enough evidence you may need to arrest & imprison me for an adequate 'stretch of time' ensuring that I become a victim of repeated gang-r@ping? Or, shall I leave & come back after gift-wrapping myself & placing a pretty red bow on my ignorant, quacky little head"?

WHAT IN THE HE!! COULD POSSIBLY BE TAKING SO LONG WITH THIS CASE AT THIS POINT? WERE GROWING A 'WEE'(haha) BIT IMPATIENT HERE!