Amazon Women on the Moon

11/5/2009 2:09 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 62-year-old resurfaced at some event in Santa Monica on Tuesday, looking unbelievable.

Sybil Danning
In 1983, Sybil appeared on the cover of Playboy.

Danning is currently filming something called "H1N1: Virus X."

COMMENTS

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peoria Pundit

I remember her from Howling 2, with her puppies all covered in fur.

david sartison

for me her best movie was "they're playing with fire", her love scene with eric brown was simply unforgetable. all i have to say is go cowgirl go!

Tiffany

I met Sybil Danning once. She really believes that she's a superstar, LOL, as she sits unnoticed at conventions charging twenty bucks for her two dollar signature. What has she ever done except a cameo in the forgettable Amazon Women on The Moon and appear topless in the worst horror ever made The Howling 2?

KIKI

Is that Christina Ricci's great great great great grandmother? How did they dig her up?

C

I'd still hit it.

The Cable Guy

I agree with Bo. I got the same reaction when I met her at Dragonfest.

Mrs. Pine

Reform School Girls! One of the greatest bad movies ever made! Sybil Danning played the warden and it co-starred the late great Wendy O Williams and Pat Ast. She looks pretty good for her age, but should update the hair.

AmA

She is still so very beautful.....

Natazz

She was also in Rob Zombie's Halloween. The scene in the hospital with young Michael Myers. She watches him while Dr. Loomis walks Michael's mother out. Michael attacks her and stabs her in the neck with a fork. Whole scene was about 10 minutes long.

Ayala

I met Sybil a couple of months ago and spent several hours with her. She was gracious and looked a lot better in person than this picture. She was very kind and friendly to me. She's had some rough times lately with illness in her family. I wish her all the best! :)

Jodie

I remember back in the 80's I would spend weekends with my boyfriend in Laurel Canyon. Sybil would be walking her dog. A few times we walked around the canyon together with her dog and mine. She was very down to earth and nice.

Madman Stephan

She looks like a zombied-up Uma Thurman....