Iggy vs. Ronnie

Who'd You Rather?

11/5/2009 5:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rock survivors Iggy Pop, 62, and Rolling Stones member Ronnie Wood, also 62, faced off at the same event in London this week.

Iggy and Ron
Question is ...

Rap sucks

Sure kids, aging kills us all. But in their young days they were better looking and i bet looked better than your favorite poppers hoppers. Just hope that one day you wont have a six pack at that age. Cause I'm sure Iggy still kinda does. You can't kill Rock kids! And you know, maybe one day Justin Timberlake, or Chris Brown will be known as legends. NOT! HAHAHAHA! The guys who sound like GIRLS are being inducted today into the whatever hall of fame. I THINK NOT! Hey give me a beat and a girly worked voice kids, hahaha all you suck and legends never die. Or people with talent aren't hated by millions. Bang your long hair, and give me your pathetic hate!

oreo

They are both gross! what a hot mess they are.

whynot

ronnie wood in a heartbeat! look back at when he was with faces!!! all you idiots that are "sickened" by these two need to sober up!! legends, my dears, legends. and to the rap sucks guy, you're 100% correct. i don't recall either of these guys beating the crap out of any girlfriend/wife.

p.s. rap REALLY sucks.

Raejean

To the nunnery with me-I'll never feel sexy again!

Ben

Damn! I thought that was Shauna Sand on the left and that chick from Laverne and Shirley on the right!

Holly

I vote Iggy because he looks like an old male version of Jennifer Aniston.

Bubba

Come on TMZ, did you really have to exhume Iggy Pop? And from which gutter did you pick up Ronnie Wood? Btw, I couldn't find Iggy's grave at findagrave.c0m, but obviously you have found his burial place.

janicebyrne01

Neither thank you...

julie

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING! No thanks, I'd rather do without. If their faces look like that, what does the rest of them look like. EEWWWW

Ms. V

Iggy is supposed to have an 11 3/4 inch penis. My vote goes to Iggy. (There is a nude picture of him from decades ago proving that the man is quite well endowed. Google it.)

DaJuice

C - Shred my penis with a SLAP CHOP!

Jard

2 UGLY Freak Mother Suckers..Id run them both down with my Bently

R.Zimmerman

Well,at least we know that Iggy has got a whole lotta junk.

Debs

Jealousy is an UGLY trait to have cyndi!!

Pari

Seriously you guys need to have an option of 'either' because that would be my choice.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments