« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jamie McCourt Strikes Out in Court

11/5/2009 3:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Frank McCourt won't have to see his wife around the office -- at least for now. A judge just shut down Jamie McCourt's bid to be reinstated as CEO of the Los Angeles Dodgers.

McCourt
And, in a scene straight out of "War of the Roses," the judge ruled Jamie gets exclusive rights to the family swimming pool in Holmby Hills between 6 AM and 2 PM.

Spilt CelebritiesThe judge also ruled Jamie gets exclusive use for now of the couple's Malibu home, each gets 2 trips to their various homes to remove their valuables and neither one can remove the other's name from their credit cards.

Frank fired Jamie last month after the bitter split in a marriage that lasted nearly 30 years.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Ken

and gays want the right to be married? exactly why? I know the divorce attorney's are all for it.... there is big money for lawyers in the divorce game. ... the McCourts are the best example for never getting married. ...

steve allen

I believe that it was the announcement of thier separation that plagued the Dodgers and made them fall from grace...to have that announcement come out just before the first game of the NLDS playoffs...coincedence??? I think not...screw here to the ground Frank, dumb a** beatch deserves abolutely nothing...especially her job...but you may sleep better knowing that her new squeeze was an abuser...what goes around...hey berta...make mine a double...kooky oh my lovely kookie, please lend me your comb....

LD

what is that black line on Frank's head?

David M.

Let this bottle bleached blonde make her own money. And let her support her new boytoy with it. Bitches like her make me think twice about ever getting married. I hope she ends up on welfare and lives in skid row with all the other low lifes. However she will devalue skidrow if she moves there. Now she's too old for anyone to want to support her so she's trying hard to get as much money from this victim as possible. GOOD LUCK FRANK!!!!!!

Roy

Gold-digging whore. This is why we have pre-nup agreements.

Ladylaw

Now that she is unemployed, he will have to pay her Spousal Support out of his own pocket. Love it. He should have let her keep the job.

Slutty Whores Rock

24. Hey ladylaw, you are probably as incompetent a lawyer as she was a loyal wife.
Old bag Jamie was paid her salary thru the end of 2009, so she gets nothing.
She will end up with chump change because of 2 things - first Frank has the better lawyers, and she epitomizes "unclean hands".
Now go fetch me a cup of coffee and the sports section.

Fred Farkel

"Now go fetch me a cup of coffee and the sports section."

Bitch??

You just made me laugh.

Kyle

She's law school educated and was married almost 30 years. They made their money together. When time was good, she was Co-CEO. Something in the marriage obviously went very wrong. Don't be so quick to always blame the woman.

marla

This is the same Frank Mccourt the writer? Bcause I read all F.M books. And i loved.
I would like to know!!!!

me

I'm sure we wouldn't mind losing our Linsey gossip for awhile if it will help a young girl in trouble. TMZ, you've know been told that outside people like the police are worried about what the papparazzi attention is doing to her. I think it would show a great deal of compassion if you offered to not film or snap pictures of her for the next month. You can still feed us the gossip without her having to see you or the flashbulbs. Please consider it as a show of your humane character.

Fallopia Lopez

@Reimer: HA!! I've totally always thought that too!! Paint some little red targets on his ghastly cheekbones and you're good!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2