Dr. Arnie Klein Reveals The Secret MJ

11/5/2009 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Arnold Klein came into the TMZ office today and for an hour and 45 minutes talked about all things Michael Jackson -- including his Propofol addiction, his penchant for peeing in public, MJ's family's futile attempt to intervene just days before Jackson's death and how Prince almost radically changed one of Jackson's biggest songs.

COMMENTS

sunnymaxx

I don't know but I'm thinking MJ may have faked his death, things just don't add up. Klein even said a week before MJ died he came in and said, "goodbye" to everyone...
Posted at 9:44PM on Nov 5th 2009 by isthisreal

----------------
Uh, they were getting ready to go to England. Hence, the "good-bye."

Michael is no longer with us.

Angie

isthisreal: I understand you thinking he may have faked his death. I wish that were true and that he is living a life of anonymity. But, think of it this way: the medical examiner in Los Angeles would not risk his career to aid in a criminal act. I dont know if faking ones death in California is against the law, but in the states that do not observe the crime in faking ones death DO observe laws governing insurance fraud. Michael's estate has already started collecting insurance money from Michael's death.

Also, if you know anything about Michael, he loved his children. He would not have wanted all the media hoopla that have been abound since his passing.

Finally, where the hell COULD Michael go and hide? There is nowhere on this earth that MJ would not be recognized. When he was in his makeup in Ghosts as the Mayor, it was so obviously him. He would be caught, quickly. It's not like elvis where there are impersonators out there that are pretty damn convincing, which is what I think feeds the "elvis is alive" theories even now, 32 years later. MJ's face is absolutely hard to duplicate. Even the impersonators that get cosmetic surgery never get it quite right.

so wrong

to: 2009 by Angie

Hum, I actually talked to CaliOH Health Safety Department today, they stated a doctor cannot discuss medical info even if patient dies, unless estate attorney signs a waiver authorizing. I didn't ask if that applies to a homicide case. I would think there has to be criteria to that. I'll check on that. I do believe he was making comments the day after MJ died, before his death was even ruled a homicide. I dunno. Yes, I would imagine too he has good council, but this is horrible practice, regardless. Not a doctor I would ever want to see. Thanks!

so wrong

Uh, they were getting ready to go to England. Hence, the "good-bye."

Michael is no longer with us.

Posted at 9:49PM on Nov 5th 2009 by sunnymaxx

Yeah, I was just commenting on the interview and what Klein said, did you see the interview? He was saying goodbye even to the file clerk, someone he didn't even know or ever talked to before. I dunno.

Angie

notgood: Like I said before, I am not sure about the laws in California. I work in law in the state of Florida. But, I'm pretty sure in the state of California, the law can be legally breached when the death of the patient is ruled homicide; by means of medical malpractice. Having other doctors be able to open up about the patient and their interactions help the case move along because between all of the doctors, it helps paint the actual picture of the type of care the patient needed vs what the patient got.

BUT this breach of the law is not intended to be used for media interviews. It's usually granted in the capasity of defense/prosecution depositions.

so wrong

Posted at 10:07PM on Nov 5th 2009 by Angie

YES, that's my point! We'll have to see. I'll call tomorrow and find out, just because I find all this weird. I work an Human Resources Executive and am very familiar with HIPAA but from an employer - employee standpoint, not doc - patient.

so wrong

by Angie: the law can be legally breached when the death of the patient is ruled homicide; by means of medical malpractice

Hum, are you an attorney or paralegal? Because there has been been no determination of medical malpractice conviction yet, not even a trial or charge. just ruled a homicide, that can mean a lot of things, simply; didn't die by suicide, natural causes, etc...

HasBeens

85. 80. I Would Love To Piss On mj's Grave.
Little Freak.

Posted at 8:57PM on Nov 5th 2009 by OhWell

You can PISS on yourself, if that helps. Oh well...! Hate all ya want, don't matter to anyone. Don't matter to MJ!

Posted at 9:07PM on Nov 5th 2009 by ohwell2

ohwell2. Perhaps you forgot, but people with small penises always piss on themselves.

so wrong

by Angie

It's my undetstanding no insurance money has been collected yet. there is no signed death certificate by the medical examiner. the LAPD Chief has resigned, within a week or so after death, without any notice and not finishing his term, just decided to go back into private employment. Maybe MJ's kids know about it. I don't know.

I'm most certain he is dead too, unfortunately, just seems all weird. but it's MJ, of course any and every thing about him is going to be over the top. Not in a bad way...just because of media, etc..

marquetteu1bb

"notgood"- So you are definitely one of those type of people. Your psychological profile is showing through. You are verbally abusive to your fellow employee's at your company. Your ego is bigger than the state of CA.You are/have been abusive with your spouse. Why are you on this site and even cared to hear the interview? What else did you expect to hear from it? You are obviously out here shooting off your ego, because that is the only thing that you get happiness from. Sorry to disappoint you, but my expertise goes into HIPPA, employee laws, etc. Your verbal abuse to your fellow employers, employee and ex-spouse is inexcusable. You need anger management therapy along with psychological eval. It's very obvious!

so wrong

by marquetteu1bb

OH, OK...! Thanks, think I'll put myself right into therapy right now. LOL!

Andrew

This 9 minutes is such a tease- post more!

HasBeens

Finally, where the hell COULD Michael go and hide? MJ's face is absolutely hard to duplicate.

Michael was no stranger to plastic surgery. But forgive me for feeding this "he's alive" theory; I don't believe it.

However, something is really strange about his death. I can't really put my finger on it, but something just isn't adding up.

so wrong

To: by marquetteu1bb

How rude, to write such a comment to someone, you don't know her - him, she/he has every right to make a comment about something. If you think a possible violation of someone's medical rights is good, then good for you. Don't comment about someone's life, employment, relationships whom you know nothing about. OMG, disgusting. This is an open form, for people to discuss and talk..if you don't like it, don't post. SHAME!

HasBeens

I wonder if the medical examiner/coroner would conceal information because of the investigation? The Police do it all the time. If the coroner gave out too much information people would know they were close to being found out and either run or destroy evidence.

Harvey got an interview with Dr. Klein, I wonder if he could get one with Dr. Murray? That's the one I want to see.