« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Philadelphia Phillies -- The Loneliest March

11/5/2009 2:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With no fans, smiles or any support mechanism in sight, the Philadelphia Phillies returned from losing the World Series to the New York Yankees last night and moped silently as a team back into their New York hotel.

Philadelphia Phillies: Click to watch
This may be the saddest thing you'll see all day.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

me

BIG MOUTHED PHILLIES LOST, WHAT A SHAME, LMAO. I guess your team is all talk!! BYE BYE LOSERS, GO HOME NOW!!!

me

Oh my, it seems like some people have sour grapes and can't admit to their team being beaten by the better team, what a shame, but typical Philly. Go to bed now kids, it's past your bedtime. I myself have to get ready for the Yankees VICTORY PARADE tomorrow, hope you'll all be watching!!

PhilliesFan4ever

After seeing this video on tv, I was disgusted with your show. I don't know where u filmed this or when, but I do know that when the Phillies returned home there was a huge gathering of fans. I always wondered how true some of your reports were. Now I know. You have lost a viewer. There was no reason to make the team look bad like you did. Everyone that is a fan of theirs knows better than to believe your story. In fact, Phillies dont SUCK, (as you said), you and your show do.

pete

Like to say one thing. It was hard to see my phillies lose and i don't like how you said on t v ( you guys suck ). It was sad. Just to let you know that sorry your ( l a dodgers ) team lost twice so that means who does suck right..Your Phillies Fan Pete..

Gina

TMZ, your sooo biased, cause yous never acknowledged the Phillies last year when they won the World Series. F*ck NY. They'll never have the fan love that the Phillies get. NEVER!!!!!!!

Jean

TMZ, remember there are Phillies fans who are also TMZ fans. I was very disappointed that your show aired that the Phils Suck. It also shows, from reading the comments here, other Phillies fans were disappointed as well. Not all your watchers are from NY or YANKEES fans. Knocking the Phils for losing the WS, was unprofessional. But again, none of you are, all you do is harass famous people. Hope Phillies fans stop watching and visiting your site. I know I will.

PhilliesFan4Ever

Wow, atleast the Phillies don't use drugs to win. The Yankee's have no class what so ever. What do you expect a team to do when they lose? Throw a party? TMZ shouldn't be saying the Phils suck. Did your two teams make it to the WS?!?!?! We beat you out and actually made it to the WS. Do you actually think that the same team is suppose to win every year?!?! Phillies fans are the best and support them all the way!!!! We don't leave in the middle of a game. We stay to the end no matter what the outcome is!! So you can all hop off of the Phillies. They're an amazing team. We love you, Phillies! They're going to take the World Series next year in 2010!

Aliyah

What's the name of the song when they're walking off the bus.

discodan

there was a dumb shortstop who once said if we are nice we will let the yankees win 2 games! i guess the yankees felt sorry for the phillies for having such a dumb shortstop who talks sh*t and only bats 250. phillies fans u can think whatever u want the bottom line wheres the trophy,

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4