Rihanna: I Went Back to Chris

11/5/2009 10:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna revealed that she got back with Chris Brown after the brutal beating she took in February -- but broke it off for good when she realized the dangerous message she was sending to her young fans.

Rihanna: Click to watch
This morning on "Good Morning America" an emotional Rihanna told Diane Sawyer she didn't want to be responsible for "some young girl getting killed" for following in her footsteps.

Rihanna added "Don't react off of love. Eff love."

Grouch

Bull! She still sees him... she doesn't want bad press... its bad for sales.
She's as bad as he is.

ashley

I think it's great to see a young celebrity that recognizes that she is a role model for young girls and acts accordingly, even when it's extremely hard. Unlike Spears, Lohan, Hilton...etc. She shows that she has a level of maturity beyond her age and celebrity status. Thank you for that Rihanna.

Lili

I dont think people realize that BOTH Chris and Rihanna are at fault here. I mean, she also hit him too and the violence that resulted from this relationship was because of both of them. She isnt the helpless and defensless person the media is portraying her to be. She fueled alot of the things thaht happened. BTW, she didnt leave him because she felt the need to protect girls...she had to because her career might have been in the same position his career is right now. I think people need to place blamae on both of them and treat them accordingly and stop punishing just one person!!!!!!

Wendy

7. YOU KNOW WHAT???

BITCHES ARE SO STUPID.....
We should just go straight to test tubes instead of females....
They THINK they're SO smart..smarter than men, but they'll make a child
(or two or three) for a MoFo with No Job, No brains, AND let him beat their ASS..over, and over again... and say "BUT I LUUUUV HIM"...???

In what way exactly are you BITCHES THE "SMARTER SEX"?????
SEEMS TO ME LIKE YOU"RE EVERY BIT AS DUMB AS HISTORY SAYS YOU ARE???

Posted at 8:51AM on Nov 5th 2009 by Misoganist

Don't forget that it was a woman that brought you in to this world, without her you wouldn't be here. PERIOD!
Oh and how sad that you are exposed to those kind of women you are talking about and missing out on the "other" women, you know the smart ones! like the female physician who just performed the first face transplant, or the other female physician who found the best way to treat AIDS, I mean the list goes on and on but I guess these types of stories are not heard of in the "hood"

KOOKYPEDIA

50. I think it's great to see a young celebrity that recognizes that she is a role model for young girls...

Posted at 10:19AM on Nov 5th 2009 by ashley
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A role model for singing about a FREAKING UMBRELLA ?

The Damned

Beat me to say that, but that 'girl' had a hard childhood - school 'n' stuff. So she kinda learned howto deal with that abusive thing. I won't say it's good, but sometimes it can be really useful to resist everykind of hatred and revenge. Doing that more or less 'under control' interview is like a public giveaway of her privacy on that matter and talking it off her soul - atleast partially, but I say there are still things under her eyelids, cause love is an unpredictable thing. And it burns!

me so horny

Well.

IF THIS IS TRUE... that Rihanna loved Chris but actually STAYED AWAY from Chris for the benefit and safety of her young fans...

THEN IT IS RIHANNA THAT DESERVES NEXT YEAR'S NOBEL PEACE PRIZE.

Thank you Rihanna.

Posted at 8:51AM on Nov 5th 2009 by Fred Farkel

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/05/rihanna-chris-brown-gma-abuse-video/#comments#ixzz0W02Tzf8s
Fred, your an idiot!

Urha Khunt

How PROFOUND!!! And to think these people are making millions.

KOOKYPEDIA

balls

samantha

The beauty of this situation is that Chris Brown is going to end up with a bullet in his head, and I for one, can't wait. Chris Brown will be dead within the next five years, mark my words! Karma's got an AK, Chris. Your body will be found in a ditch.

I will then proceed to take a dump on his grave and wipe my butt with his flowers. DIE CHRIS DIE, you ugly, talentless SOB.

TMZBoy

I love the conservative, homely look as opposed to the Nona Hendrix haired,tits up and out, peak-a-cooch look.

FOR REAL

this is old news why is she bringing this up haven`t she done enouhg to chris.oh i know why to promote that non music cd that`s coming out her music sucks without chris.like one post read you made your bed not lay in it lying big head b1tch.

nikanika

LMOA!!!! IS IT JUST ME OR SHE JUST SOUND SO FU*KING RETARDED!!! SHE DOESN'T MAKE SENSE LIKE SHE IS TRYING TO BE INTELLIGENT... ALL YOU HEAR IS "ER AH EH OH ER ER , EFF LOVE"! HERE'S THE DEAL DON'T SING DON'T TALK JUST LOOK PRETTY AND WE WILL ALL BE HAPPY!!! WOW SHE SURPRISED ME SOUNDING AND LOOKING LOST!!!

TMZBoy

TMZ...isn't there a way to BLOCK people that post recipes on your site. It's getting old.

Robert

Anyone else find it funny that she decides to talk when her album is set to be released in a couple weeks?
I felt bad for her when it first happened, she broke it off later, but was stupid enough to go back to him, so I don't feel sorry for her at all.