'Big Brother' Finalist to Champ: You Make Me Sick

11/6/2009 7:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One of Adam Jasinski's former housemates from "Big Brother" is unloading on the Season 9 champion -- claiming the allegations that he pissed away his prize money on a drug ring literally made her sick to her stomach.

TMZ spoke with BB9 3rd place winner Sheila Kennedy, who tells us when she found out that Adam had been arrested, "I was bawling my eyes out ... I was crying .. It made me sick to my stomach he got involved in this."

Sheila, who along with six other people voted to award Adam the $500,000 prize during the "jury house" portion of the show, tells us she feels betrayed by Adam, because he had promised to give $100,000 to an autism foundation.

Instead, cops say he used the cash to fund a prescription drug ring. He was arrested last month in Massachusetts after allegedly trying to deal 2,000 pills of Oxycodone to a government informant.

And Sheila isn't the only former cast member who's lashing out at Jasinski -- Allison Nichols tells us she hopes the judge throws the book at him, saying, "I hope Adam gets the maximum time he deserves because this is terrible."

If convicted, Adam faces 20 years behind bars and up to a million dollars in fines.

Snotsie

Gee, a drug dealer lied to these people and now they feel "betrayed?" Geez.

Julie

Sharon, your 15 minutes of fame was up years ago. Stop using Big Brother to gain fame. It's pointless. And stop coming around when Big Brother starts again next season. No one wants to hear from you. Don't call in to the shows and talk forever hogging up air time that should be given to the viewers. It's Adam's problem NOT yours so stop trying to get fame off of HIS tradgedy. Your no much better than he is.

Julie

I meant to say Sheila...Hate that name!

Julie

I bet $500,000 Sheila contacted TMZ and asked to be interviwed about Adam. She has to be in the spot light every chance she gets!

Julie

Hey Sheila, We all know you've been to this site a million times just to see your pic up on TMZ! Hopefully you'll read these comments and get some common sense out of them. Stop getting your 15 minutes of fame off of others lives!

Heidi

Give me a break..... Now, that Sheila's alleged book she was supposed to write & said it has hit brick wall......she's now out there, grasping for straws for another 15 min. of fame......

Agree, what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty.... Stop taking tabloids info for 'factual'.........

Seems, it's all about publicity...... Get a life Sheila!!!

Ronald McDouchebag

Sheila's annoying, was annoying on the show, and still is annoying

Babie

I agree entirely with Sheila and Allison! Adam is an idiot and it's unfortunate none of the jury saw that before they awarded him the money.

Let's hope the next jury gets it right.

And for those of you debating the cost of the 2000 pills. The 2000 is NOT all he spent his winnings on. He's been doing this since he won the money. This is just the time he got caught (Thanks to the help of another BB cast member)

handymike

I LOVE YOU SHEILA!!!! MUAH MUAH

BIG PHILLY

ADAM didn't just sell Oxy...he does (or DID since Jailtime!) a TON OF COKE !!!! in philly...he was always out at 5am coked up...I know because I saw him at parties doing it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2