Conan to Levi: Sorry We Shat on You

11/6/2009 7:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Levi Johnston threatened to sue, Conan O'Brien listened -- and last night he apologized for using an "imposter's" Twitter account to make fun of Sarah Palin's daughter's baby daddy.

William Shatner was back again to do a reading from the "real" Levi ... and this time, the Taco Bell inspired quotes are totally authentic.

Yo

This is so bizarre. If the kid wants to be a celebrity (i.e. famous) he's going to have to take the heat of harmless criticism. He can't possibly afford to run to his attorney every time someone pokes fun at what he says. I'm looking forward to his reaction to this.

element2003

be careful assuming what people can "possibly afford".. some people have no soul, but a giant wallet instead...

toribug

He wants to be in the public eye but he only wants truths said about him. He is not a very smart guy and is not hot enough to be a star. He has been telling everything he knows about Sarah Palin and her household for anyone who will pay him but if a skit is done about him boo-hoo. He's so stupid that he doesn't get any press is good press when you have no talent. And, he doesn't get that HIS SON will read everything his father has said about his mother's family and boys protect there mom's. He should be more worried about child support and being a good father than posing in playgirl for all the "other men" to look at.

Fred Farkel

I'm heading out to a Grand Rapids to a Sarah Palin book signing in about 10 days.

I'll tell her that Bill and Conan said hello.

LMAO

Great stuff guys!!!

Fred Farkel

To: #1 Brother Harold.

Oh come on man.

Entertainment like this is priceless. :-O

And we are getting it for free.

London not England

#8 -Fred Farkel

I agree with YOU - this is priceless and THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!
Brother Harold, S.J.

I personally can't wait for the PLAYGIRL spread.....

Woo Woo....

Then what Levi? Kathy Griffin perhaps?

matt

Levi Palin's 15 minutes should have been up long ago ...

Grouch

johnson has nothing to complain about... he's the one with zero talent who wants to be famous.

Jim

I'm loving every minute of this! Johnston continues to prove himself as a whiny little bitch, and his real tormentor (Palin) just continues to be a true bitch. Both are quickly becoming more and more hated, and yet both continue to do everything that they can to keep their faces in the news. I say anyone that can find a way to blast either of these idiots, should go right on, with the blessing of millions! Levi, stick to high school girls. They are pretty much all that is left for you. Palin, you had better bank the money from that book. You're going to need is as you are pretty much now unwanted by everyone. You even pissed off your entire state, and God knows, that feat had to take some doing...

JT

I CAN'T BELIEVE CONAN APOLOGIZED!!! THIS SHOW MAKE FUN OF CELEBRITIES EVERY DAY WITH NO PROBLEM & THIS LITTLE PUNK LEVI HAS THE POWER TO MAKE CONAN DO THAT? REALLY??

Harry Kunt

Taco Bell ? Why would you eat something that makes you crap blood ?

I am Me

conan is doing what he needs to do for ratings, since his show is really crummy! I cant stand his humor and would watch jay leno over conan obrien any day

Really!?!

I watched Conan's Show for the first time last night to see what would happen, and the one thing I walked alway with is that Conan is a really bad comedian. That show was bad from the get go, do people really think he is funny?

sonja

LOOSER LOOSER DOUCH BAG, I HOPE SOME GANG IN ALASKA USES HIM FOR TARGET PRACTICE.

Research both before you condem, there are zealots on both sides

I thought his name was Sarah Palins underage daughters sperm + torment donor= SPUDs STD? #1- Why do we have to put down the moribund weasel or the puddle of vomit?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments