Jon Gosselin -- Hommmmmmm-Wrecker

11/6/2009 5:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With reports that he split with girlfriend Hailey Glassman, Jon Gosselin has already found a new peace.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
The 32-year-old father of eight blocked out Kate's nagging long enough to meditate while practicing yoga in L.A. on Friday.

Jon's favorite pose: downward facing d-bag.

dedee

OK - it is gone too far now! is Jon a total media whore or what
I have noticed this whole story fading fading - but than we get him and his gal on TV breaking up in front of us all (I actually had a tear) but come on JON no one cares and cares less everyday - at this rate I hope you will be a distant nobody by . . . turkey day

SNAPPLETEA

I can not believe this guy is only 32 years old. He looks like he has had a long tough life already.

LadyCaCa

Down syndrome doesn't stop this guy from doing anything. Good for him.

Lynn

YUCK! this media whore is just gross looking.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Hope he is meditating on how he can man up and be a father figure to those kids instead of so reckless. He needs to be on his knees in prayer speaking to the one that matters, not in a yoga pose speaking to himself and honoring himself.

Wendy

Why would a 22-year-old with a whole life time ahead of her even turn her head in his direction; the ONLY possible explanation is publicity! It certainly isn't looks or his intellect (or lack of)! Someone should send Whorley this picture and ask her what in God's name she was thinking when she hooked up with the sack of narcissistic blubber. If I were here parents he wouldn't get within 10 feet of my front door at Thanksgiving

Lemmons

There isn't enough Yoga in this world... in this lifetime to save this man. Or the people that defend him. The people that support him are deluded to his manipulative whiny childlike behavior. His kids act older than he does....is that why he has so many people trying to protect him?? As for being hard on Kate... yeah.. try raising 8 kids and a whiny manchild for a so called husband...and keep YOUR cool 24/7. One person can take only so much before they ask for a little order, peace and quiet, and a little helpful help from the adult in the room before they snap like an elastic. I think Jon was really good at pressing her button in front of people so she looked like the bad guy. He's the eternal victim isn't he?? F-ffff...I knew one JUST like him!! And boy can these types fool people. BE SMART folks... don't buy what he's selling. It's nothing but a lie to buy the entry fee to his pity party.

Kelly

Sometimes it's hard to imagine that someone like him can actually be more of a jackass that he already is. Gotta hand it to him, he manages to out do himself on a regular basis!

Brother Harold, S.J.

I JUST HEARD THAT LAST WEEK THIS GODAWFUL MESS WALKED INTO A RESTAURANT LOADED WITH SENIOR CITIZENS (IT WAS THE EARLY-BIRD SUPPER TIME) WHEREUPON SIX DINERS THREW UP,FOUR HAD A STROKE, AND NINE FAINTED DEAD AWAY (THREE ARE CURRENTLY IN INTENSIVE CARE ON RESPIRATORS.) I REALLY DO BELIEVE HE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED OUT IN PUBLIC WITHOUT TWO PAPER BAGS COVERING HIS NAUSEATING FACE (IN CASE ONE BREAKS). DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW IF IT'S TRUE, AS CURRENT GOSSIP MAKING THE ROUNDS HAS IT, THAT LAST YEAR HE WAS ARRESTED IN DES MOINES FOR RAPING THE PRIZE SOW AT THE IOWA STATE FAIR? I HEARD THAT THE SOW LOVED IT. (LIKEWISE THE PERPETRATOR.)

sportmom59

for someone that hates the publicity and paparazzi, why is there always a camera to records his every activity. why doesn't he just get off his butt and get a job like a normal person. i used to feel bad for him, but no more, he is addicted to the cameras so maybe all you people should stop taking his picture and he will just fade away.

Lisa

Cover it up or at least go inside that is nasty.

emaison1

The only thing nice about him is his hair. I think the doctor did a great job on his hair. Other than that, he's a piece of dirt digusting and ugly and blech... I can go on forever...

lizouttavegas

OMG! I cant stand looking at him!!!!! Hailey, seriously? you're doing it in the dark right?

bocephus

OMG! He is disgusting! I HATE him! Kate is much better off without him.

lorraine

i want to thank jon for making me laugh today