Miley the Fraud -- I've Never Heard a Jay-Z Song

11/6/2009 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In her annoyingly catchy tune "Party in the U.S.A.," Miley Cyrus sings about "a Jay-Z song was on" -- just don't try asking her which one.

During an interview on Halloween in Kentucky, MiCy admitted the unthinkable: She's "never heard a Jay-Z song" in her life.

It only gets worse from there -- the prepackaged pop tart also tried convincing the interviewer she doesn't sing pop music and that it's "not even my style." Cue Amy Poehler & Seth Myers: Really?!?

The unbelievable statement is at the 3:15 mark. Thanks to Best Week Ever for pointing out the cringeworthy clip.

marky spark

WOW!! I guess it IS possible for a female to be a douchebag!

Jaime

Please copy paste this link into your address bar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDgUTQYEIas . After you see this you will wish you never herd of Jay Z. I was a long time avid fan of Jay Z , but after seeing this 11 part video about his membership to the cult devil worshshipping group the freemason I have thrown out all my Jay Z music and so should you

tarheel

what an idiot. she insults kim catrall by saying it made her feel awful to fit into the same dress, admits she has never heard a Jay-Z song, says pop music "isn't her style," & then likens covering Achy Breaky Heart to covering Jay-Z. wtf.

Angel

she didn't say "my own songs aren't pop music." she basically said that her own personal taste is not pop. of course, we have no way of knowing what kind of music is on her ipod, nor does it really matter. she got famous at a young age, and is contracted to do what she is told to do, which has made her MILLIONS. who knows what she may turn into after the Disney thing is done. regardless, none of us actually know her, so we shouldn't be judging her.

Brittany

I

chezburg

What did you expect? She's Disney's corporate product.

RSMJIM

They are all about the paycheck. I dont hear anyone bashing the Twlight stars because they have never met a vampire. Miley is a professional paid to do a part. And she does it well. When its all said and done her music will be closer to Pink than to Debbie Gibson

frank

notice we never see her dad any more ? she must of gotten to old for him. now hes working on the younger sister

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4