« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

T.O. Acknowledges His Own Irrelevance

11/6/2009 3:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Terrell Owens is finally copping up to what fantasy football owners have been saying all season -- dude is strugglin' up in Buffalo.

Terrell Owens: Click to watch
When we asked the Bills receiver if he watches his own highlights on TV, dude responded with the most honest statement we've heard all day, "yeah ... but they far and few between ... this year."

T.O.'s lady friend also tells it like it is ... when we asked if the Bills were gonna go all the way this year, her reaction was priceless.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Crazypeople09

The lady friend on Terrell's side is Kari. Things are going well for them and that is great. Love is color blind.

FootballFan

Despite all of his on-field antics, I have nothing but the utmost respect for Terrell Owens. Throughout his career, he has been a very solid player, and has been very productive for every team he has played for thus far. We see so many NFL players filling up the police blotter, but NEVER have you seen T.O. in any kind of trouble with the law, or being involved in any type of criminal activity. I had a friend who met him in Dallas last year, and said he was VERY NICE, kind of shy, and nothing like his on-field persona.

T.O. seems like the kind of player who truly wants to win, but I seriously doubt he will make the Super Bowl, let alone the playoffs, with the Bills (all due respect). Haven't seen his show, but it must be very entertaining. God Bless, T.O.!

M48

17. Actually Gina, I am white and date a black guy. When SONO said why do black guys date white woman that was kinda black superiority, don't ya think? So that's ok? She was obviosuly disgusted that another black man got involved with the white devil. (which I've been called). I still don't see what that has to do with anything. If you really think you lost out on your soulmate then you should gain some self worth. Do you hate gay couples? A white man and black man because, he too, has taken your chance at true love. Please, before you start pointing fingers start at the source. Superiority and prejudice in this case goes both ways. And for some reason black woman can't stand the fact that a black man would date a white woman. How 1920's of you.
Posted at 4:39PM on Nov 6th 2009 by Gina

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/06/t-o-acknowledges-his-own-irrelevance/2#comments#ixzz0W8DbCcHL

When White male athletes start dating black women at a similar rate as black athletes with white women do ,then your comment will have some substance. Otherwise it is completely understandable why black women bring up such questions.

Brian Peo

After watching this clip, my friend and I were wondering when the camera guys are gonna start following the show's staff. Because at this point we believe that you guys are WAY bigger stars than this joker.

shrugs

I don't know about anyone else in Dallas, but I miss TO. And not because of his football skills (which are great, but have never won any team a Super Bowl). I've been trying to tell people to pay attention to Miles Austin for 3 years now. But he is funny and for the first year he was here, he did try and play nice. I think he was still trying his last year here, but he just doesn't quite understand why he can't do a national interview criticizing his team. Having said that, he is funny and I wish it had worked out with him here.

Also, I'm not sure why anyone cares who dates who and what race they are. I'm a big believer in everyone minding their own business and letting other people live their lives. I'm so tired of hearing about race on this stie I consider not reading it sometimes. This story had nothing to do with race, but someone had to go and mention it. As if it matters. ROLL MY EYES!!!!

Crazypeople09

one side coin-
Why does it matter and who cares????????????????? I am white woman who is dating a black male and I have a male cousin who is engaged to a black woman. It's only an issue to the people who make it out to be one.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2