Rihanna -- Chris Thought He Was Invincible

11/7/2009 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna feels Chris Brown had "no limits" because fame came to him at such a young age -- and that may have played a role in the brutal beating earlier this year.

Rihanna

Rihanna told Diane Sawyer on "20/20" last night, "Fame came to Chris very young ... You're a kid and the word 'no' doesn't exist? You become invincible. There's no right or wrong, you just do."

RiRi also said she hasn't heard Chris' "apology" song and thinks his apology video online looked like he was reading from a teleprompter.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

anonymous

that's grounds right there for a lawsuit.

FOR REAL

get over yourself (boy george )no one beleives this bull you should have said this long time ago slut.

chris_lerat_1235

omg enough of her! was her interveiw like 3 days long. you deserved it you know you deserved it you ho! everyones made to believe chris brown just snapped but wtf did she do to provoke him. and yeah all the women are gonna be blah blah no women deserves to be hit but hey it worked hundreds of years ago and now that we dont do it our society is falling apart! they need a lil backhand every now and then, they need discipline.. (:

Ren

I don't think Rihanna was being 100% truthful, Both Chris , and Rihanna came from parents of domestic abuse in the home, so what sets her apart from being an abuser? She was right he had no right to do what he did to her but we usually get with people who we feel comfortable with mabe she can ask herself , who was the person I looked up to and respected as a child, and if was her mom and we know her mom was abused and suffered in silence then I pray Rihanna stays in counseling for life. Because she won't feel happy unless drama is in her life. God bleess Both of them.

doingfinethanks.

a shame that tore them apart. the fame.

Mary

One can see there are only CB supporters on here right now so I'll chime in as an older woman. Even though she was humiliated by the publicity surrounding this beating there were at least eight or nine in total. The women who released the photos of her are heroes and likely spared her from a future death at the hands of that young man. For a man to beat a woman's beautiful famous face (identity) to a pulp, demonstrates he was attempting to destroy her in a number of ways and, although she didn't initially want advice, it is fortunate she finally listened to the voices and wisdom of a few of the highly respected, grounded, and famous in the black community. It would appear she is in psychotherapy (most people in modern society can utilize a period of psychotherapy at least once in their life to overcome any/all childhood or adult traumas), and I hope she stays with her therapist until she is so grounded within herself that she'll never attract another unhealed perpetrator into her intimate life.

CB needs to have his brain scanned and then be placed on the appropriate medication and, also, surrender to serious psychotherapy (along with his mother) so as to become a healthier and better person. I agree with Rhianna...what he has demonstrated thus far is simply an act of manipulation as a narcissistic person and, yes, he does need to get his face off the talk shows, leave Oprah (who was abused herself) alone, enter deep psychotherapy, and move forward with his own life which includes not badmouthing this young woman but releasing her to find true happiness with another down the road.

Please!

1. the rumors are that Chris went ballistic after he found out that Rihanna infected him with the STD Herpes after she cheated him.

that's grounds right there for a lawsuit.
Posted at 11:09AM on Nov 7th 2009 by anonymous

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/07/rihanna-chris-brown-diane-sawyer-20-20-video/#comments#ixzz0WC6GsJPk

lol thats funny

Please!

I don't feel sorry for RIRI at all. I am black and those Black Island Women are crazy, they got issues.
They are up in your face and want to fight. Rihanna is the same. She has also been known to slap Chris on a few occasions.

Now if her own mother was a victim of Domestic Violence why is she herself slapping people.. Learned Behavior.

RIhanna is not innocent. Maybe she got what she deserved.

pat

SEE IF I WAS CHRIS I WOULDN'T SAY I'M SORRY SHE GAVE THIS MAN STD AND SHE WANT EVERYONE TO BE SORRY FOR HER.IF I WAS CHRIS I WOULD PUT HER ASS OUT THERE.

Please!

why is it okay for women to hit men?

Is this a Double Standard? You can slap a man anytime you want, and remain an Angel.

I don't think so

Please!

Rihanna admitted in her 2007 interview with Complex Magazine, that she once during a fight with her brother became angry, picked up a bottle and hit him in the face.

I thought the interview was awesome and her courage brought tears to my eyes. I have such respect for her now...to speak out, to learn from this, to accept her responsibilty as a role model to young girls...is amazing. I am sure she has helped so many girls/women with just that interview on its own.
Of course CB had to speak out about the interview...can't keep that mouth of his shut. Shows he STILL is not sorry for what he did.

mimi

this ho aint innoncent, she provoked the fight,not once did she say that, some women can be just as violent as men. and how convient for her to come out now, when her album is about to drop, sympathy sells, but i hope it tanks

Please!

I forgive and support chris brown still. I don't care people make mistakes. I am sure he will learn from this.

csigal

I do not believe that ant woman deserves to be beat like that so matter if she was in his face or not. What if she would have died? Would she have deserved it then? Would you still be on CB's side? My sister was beat by her husband for years and she always thought it was her fault. I shouldn't have done that, I shouldn't have said that. You're all right, a woman doesn't have a right to put her hands on a man either. But if she was hitting him in the car, why didn't he pull over and get out of the car or make her get out? Plus, she said that wasn't the first time he did that. Why didn't he just walk away instead of hitting her? And I understand sometimes a man doesn't have a choice but to hit her if she refuses to get out of his face and keeps getting back in his face even when he's trying to leave. Maybe that's what happened? But that goes both ways. A man shouldn't hit a woman and a woman shouldn't hit a man. If they can't get along, they shouldn't be together.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments