Michael Jackson -- No One Is Forgetting

11/8/2009 3:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Judging from the Michael Jackson mementos enveloping MJ's crypt, people are still trying to connect with the King of Pop.

Michael Jackson

These pictures were taken at the mausoleum at Forest Lawn in Glendale, Calif.

nan

mj was famous ,not infamous to me .he was a beautiful soul

China

this made me sad again. rest in peace Michael, I wish I could put flowers there, its nice where he is laid to rest. I hate death.

danceformichael

These pictures were posted on Karen Faye's facebook for those of us who are friends with her but cannot visit Michael's grave personally. She allowed us the opportunity to send messages which she took and placed on the grave on our behalf. She did this, and more, for us with a trust that has been compromised.

My message is on his grave and sickens me that our grief has once again been exploited for tabloid trash entertainment! These photos do not belong to TMZ! Shame on you and shame on whoever passed them to you!

Indiangirl

Karen Faye Kissinger(So-called friend of MJ)This is the same person that posted a picture she took with her phone of Michael final resting place/burial site (without The Jackson's permission) and posted it on her facebook page, for 5000 fans to see and then she got mad when it leaked to the internet? what did you expect? Even his So-called friends cant respect his privancy and allow him to rest in piece, he never had privacy when alive, let him have it now. This is another one of her publicity stunts to promote her book. I dont trust it. You are not Michael's mother, why do you think you would have permission to post this pic on your facebook? offcourse its going to leak to TMZ, you know that! You are just hungry for attention, You dont see Shana Mangatal(Michaels ex) and Nanny Grace Rwaramba opening their mouths and posting pics on Facebook, its just you and your big mouth, always spewing negativity about others including Michael family, What kind of friend are you? You should have known that you cant trust 5000+ people on your facebook, you should have known their would atleast be one who would send it to TMZ, Let Michael rest, you bloodsucker. Now trying to make to make money of of Michael with you new book.

A.B.

Since TMZ is written all over the pictures, it means TMZ paid someone for them.

But why go into that right now. Can we, for one moment, just be still and look at his grave and stop the arguing, hating and name-calling?

They were in it for the money

Somebody must have clipped those off of Karens site and sent them to TMZ and those people will be caught and dealt with. somebody needs to show Karen how to label her photos for future use so this doesn't happen again, quite easy really.
I tell you, it took my breath and appetite away when I sat down to breakfast and saw this pop up. My stomach turned and I felt sick all over. I miss him.

Anna

WOW Harvey low blow stealing pics off of facebook and slapping you logo on em JERK hope Karen sues your ass!!

barf

Has MURRAY been arrested yet?

Michael is the victim of MURDER! Why is nobody being held responsible????

Love you and miss you Michael!!! You never moonwalk alone!

michelle

when are we goonna see justice for mj

Dannie

What happened to tight security and how did all this mementos get around the tomb...I thought the public a lot anywhere near there.

Alex

You have NO RIGHT to publish this!!!! You stole these pictures and WILL erase them NOW!!!!!! MORRONS!!!!

michelle

when are we gonna see justice for mj. you guys havent said anything about that. WHATS UP

marie j

karen faye did not sell these pictures to tmz nor did she ever before and will she ever do so in the future sell any pictures taken by her of michael jackson the funerl OR THE MAUSOLEUM
therefor it would be adviced for tmz to remove all watermarks pretending otherwise

Sophie

This is so sad...

As for the haters with no life - quite obviously since they take the time to spill their poison about a person they say they don't care about- I hope you are the victims of wrongful accusations, once in your lives. Not sure what kind of souls you're gonna hand over when you die. At least MJ has his conscious clear. He will rest in peace (unlike you).

get it right

her PERSONAL pictures to end up here; the worst trash site on the internet.
Posted at 2:19PM on Nov 8th 2009 by Don

If you think this is the worst trash site on the internet. Then why the hell you come here? Once again if you don't like it then leave.