TMZ -- Pretty Mature for a 4-Year-Old

11/8/2009 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's been exactly four years since Paris Hilton's boyfriend smashed her brand new Bentley into the back of a parked car ... and TMZ went live for the first time. Since then, we've broken a few stories...

Take a stumble down memory lane ... not too bad for a four-year-old.

Mel Gibson DUI -- July 28, 2006

Mel Gibson's Anti-Semitic Tirade -- Alleged Cover Up -- July 28, 2006

Britney Spears divorces Kevin Federline -- November 7, 2006

Michael Richard's Racist Rant -- November 20,2006

Paris Hilton Goes to Jail -- May 3, 2007

OctoMom's Huge Belly -- February 12, 2009

Rihanna Beat Up by Chris Brown ... the Photo -- February 22, 2009

Northern Trust Bank Blows Millions of Bailout Money -- February 24, 2009

Michael Jackson Dies -- June 25, 2009

Ruth Clearwater Fl

Happy Birthday TMZ!!!!
and many many more, you guys are the greatest!!!!

kerri

Happy Birthday to all the TMZ Crew!

I too to hear/see your name in other media because I am cheering you on. Got you on DVR and iPhone, and computer.

I would like to see more live spots, visitors to the show, and hear more from the TMZ staff.

:-)

Afan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Thanks for giving me something to read at work.

chillbrutha

Happy 4th TMZ ... your watershed moment was definitely breaking the MJ death moment ... i've been checking your blog daily since June 25

Laurie

Slime is its own reward.

bob

thanks to TMZ, theres a million copycat websites out theres and a million celebrity/paparazzi photographers out there, now the photos dropped in price to $5 bucks a photo of a A lister and all the rest , theres to many paparazzis stalking celebrities now,supply and demand and theres to much supply ,its killing this business,,,,

Lindsay

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y T M Z ! ! ! ! ! ! !

YOU GUYS ARE THE LIGHT OF MY DAY

vlo

Happy Birthday and Keep up the good work! We enjoy the show!!!!

Lizzie

TMZ IS THE BEST, PERIOD END OF STATEMENT!!!! GO MIKE, CHARLES & MAX oh, & HARVEY, TOO!!!! TMZ IS THE ONLY CHANNEL 4 REAL GOOOOOD NEWS!!!!!!

Marisa

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TMZ!!!! You're great team, guys!

me

lindsey lohan is a firecrotch!

Kotique

Happy Birthday TMZ!

CCJ

Congrats, TMZ. As the mother of a four year old you've kept me amused and informed, I've been here since you launched and I'm very thankful for that (I think). And we share a lot in common after all, the tantrums, the spoiled behavior, the inappropriate outbursts, the potty humor...and sometimes just the sheer awe at what humanity is capable of putting out there. No matter how many years pass though, my four year old will grow up but TMZ will always be Harvey's baby, right? Looking forward to more to come! Great job everyone.

John

You forgot to put a space after the date in the line about the Michael Richards story.

Anna

Dear TMZ staff.........
happy hippy hoppy birthday and PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE give us all a present and NO MORE TILA T crap...... i swear its makes me sick to hear or read about that skanky media whore

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments