Glenn Close

Born to Nap

11/9/2009 9:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Glenn Close hates to be ignored -- but she doesn't mind doing it to others.

glen close mel gibson

Glenn got a little shuteye during the Bruce Springsteen concert at Madison Square Garden this weekend.

Mel Gibson looked content in the row behind her -- but former Lakers coach Pat Riley looks like the happiest guy in the building.

Turntable

its not his kid. The DNA test says its not his kid thats why Mel gibson dont care about oksa anymroe.
She is history.

HasBeens

Damn, Springstein's groupies look like the Geritol bunch these days.

Turntable

Well Mel sits there to prove that the things that oksana is telling about him being in love of her or the kid or both, are untrue gossips, and that he dont care about it.

He dont consider the kid as beign his for the first, as the paternity/DNA test came back negative, and she better get the message fast and pack her things and leave his house ASAP, before he put lawyers on her back and sue her for scam and fraude.

Got the message oksa? Pack your things and leave.

Yep, Mel Gibosn know that he is not the father of this kid and he has the DNA test to prove it.

HasBeens

Well, if that's not his kid I'll bet he feels stupid...and broke, after Robin took half his worth. Robin has natural beauty even after having so many kids, he should have stayed with her. I never saw what he saw in that botoxed b***h anyway. She looks like every woman in Hollyweird...not even that good.

GREG MOORE

SHE A ASS HOLE AND SHE LOOKS LIKE ONE SHE A OLD WONMAN AND MELL HE A ASS HOLE TWO HE HEATS JWES WE DONT LIKE HIM TWO ASS HOLE FOR THE DAY

SolarMal

LOL! I fell asleep at a Springsteen concert about 20 years ago---can only listen to the guy for so long before everything sounds the same.

Ms Kris

Cute Mel
You just had ANOTHER kid, so why aren't you there with the kid & the current (which will be ever changing) girlfriend?

Heather

I would snooze too. Well, I like 4 songs of his but the rest I can't stomach.

Eaglewerks

So who is the guy sitting next to Mel, the one on Mel's right. He looks like he's saying sweet nothings into Mel's ear.

upchuck21

Someone like myself would have given his right arm to be there and this "star" gets those seats. Pathetic.

JD Santini

Am I the only one who thinks Pat Riley looks like the second coming of David Carradine?!

samantha

When you've attended as many concerts, red carpet affairs and soirees as Glen Close probably has, you become a bit jaded. Either that or she was feeling a bit slumberous. No big deal.

Obviously Bruce Springsteen had Mel Gibson's rapt attention, and Pat Riley seems to be enjoying himself, so good for them. I've never been a big fan of his music, so it would probably have a soporific effect upon me as well.

fernando

Maybe she's thirsty! she should have a chrome soda! it would pick her up!

DumbassMel

Hey, what happened to me, how did I get from sexiest man alive to sorriest man alive?

linda

i fell asleep when i saw him in san francisco 22 years ago-i know just how she feels-his concerts go on and on and onnnnnnnzzzzzz.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2