Jackson Doctors at War

11/9/2009 3:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's two warring doctors are going at it again ... Dr. Steven Hoefflin just accused Dr. Arnold Klein of being a lawbreaker for the things he said last week on TMZ Live.

Hoefflin -- who performed numerous procedures on Jackson -- says he believes Klein may have violated federal controlled substance and trafficking laws, since "...he knew Michael was a narcotic addict yet he repeatedly injected him, probably with others in his office assisting him, 51 times over three months with a minimum of 100mg of Demerol and charged him a large amount of money."

Hoefflin added, "Other Dermatologists use topical and nerve block anesthesia and not repeated Demerol shots."

Klein and Hoefflin are suing each other.

Genny

I'm from Brazil and I do not write English, I hope you understand what I write.
Reading the news about Michael Jackson and the interview only Klein can see that many American people are idiots, stupid amenorrhea without shame.
Which doctor is this? Someone can be patient this monster?
I do not understand how the American police have not done anything, if this happened in a country like Brazil would say that is because Brazil is an underdeveloped country.
Where is the culture and the development of america?
Where is the American justice system that have not arrested Dr. Klein, nor hunted his medical license?
I'm from Brazil and I do not write English, I hope you understand what I write.
Which doctor is this? Someone can be patient this monster?
Where is the culture and the development of america?

katie

revoke the licenses of everyone involved...i'm sure glad i'm not famous...Jesus, Mother Mary of God, This stuff would make me crazy as a loon...Rest in peace Michael..We love you more!!

randi

Got to agree with Dr. Klein, Hoefflin screwed up mj's face so bad and klein fixed best he could. I can't imaging hoefflin just giving mj a nerve block for anything, hoefflin is just as guilty as feeding mj with drugs.
They need to put the three doctors, hoefflin, klein and murray in small room together and let them battle it out.

Anon

All these doctors will end up taking each other down. Their licenses all need to be revoked!

astabasta

TMZ (+ numerous posters) it is HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act), NOT HIPPA.

Sheesh, I am Icelandic....

Loulou

The pot calling the kettle black.They will both go down,baby.

Ben

21. Hoefflin also accused Dr. Klein of violating the Federal HIPPA laws "by disclosing health care information on Michael Jackson without permission."

Sheesh, I am Icelandic....

Posted at 4:56PM on Nov 9th 2009 by astabasta

THANK YOU!! I work in admitting in a hospital and everytime I see 'HIPPA' typed on here it makes me want to scream! I saw no sense in trying to correct anyone, because no one listens, but since you did, I thank you!!

Deborah

Hoefflin is a moron and a sh*t stirrer and is only trying to distract attention from himself and what he did. I doubt Hoeffflin could go on TMZ and explain things and defend himself with the same facts and good will as Dr, Klein did. Hoefflin is full of sh*t.

emily

at least someone is seeking justice..

THISISIT again MJ breaks records

When are these drug dealers going to jail?

Just cause they wear suits,ties,and have these big degrees. They are nothing more than low life drug dealers. They are worst than the common street hustler. All these drug peddling Drs. got poor MJ hooked and kept him hooked. No wonder they botched his nose jobs. Each revision was a means of him coming back until he was hooked.

Where is the LAPD?

ewwwwwwwwwww

LMAO!!!

HI BALLS!!! Missed you!!!!!!

danica

Hoeflin is right for speaking out against Klen. I don't believe Klein used Demerol. The reason? Just about everything Klein aid came straight out of tabloid reports. If he had indeed done that the DEA would have pounced on it since they have his records and he denied it before on TV.

Klein is a worthless piece of garbage and certainly not a friend of Michael Jackson.

astabasta

But it really bothers me A LOT!

Ben

28. Haha, Lisa, gee, thanks. I was afraid I might p*** people off. Glad though if I bother TMZ. ;-)
But it really bothers me A LOT!

Posted at 5:06PM on Nov 9th 2009 by astabasta

lol, me, too! Kind of like nails on a chalkboard...:D And it always makes me happy to see TMZ corrected as they make a TON of mistakes; and often. Good job!

Em

I don't know what the laws are in regards to talking about a patient after they've passed away but, nonetheless, Arnold Klein definitely name-dropped and spoke about things during the interview that he really had no right to. I think he's a desperate man, likely losing his patients and his reputation. As for Hoefflin, doubt he's squeaky clean either, however, he's kept his mouth closed until Klein slanders him, and then he still hasn't talked much about Michael's business. Funny, doctors are the people we trust to save our lives and keep us afloat, sure didn't work in Michael's favor. RIP Michael Jackson, I'm spreading your music to the youth around me ... and they're LOVING it!