J.Lo

Blocks Sexy Home Videos ...

For Now

11/9/2009 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lopez's private moments with her ex will remain a mystery -- at least for another day -- because a judge just granted the singer's request for a temporary restraining order to stop distribution of intimate home video footage.

The restraining order will remain in effect until tomorrow -- when a hearing will be held to determine if the order should be extended.

As we first reported, J.Lo filed a lawsuit against her ex-husband, Ojani Noa, over a tell-all movie about their marriage -- which allegedly includes footage of the singer "in a revealing lack of clothing, and in sexual situations, especially in the hotel room from [her and Noa's] honeymoon."

Lopez's lawyer says he wants to see the footage himself to see if it violated a confidentiality agreement between the couple ... yeah, right...

balls

balls

George William Gockel

I love to see Jennifer Lopez totally in the nude on purpose. To see Jennifer Lopez totally in the nude on purpose is my all-time 31 favorite way too see Jennifer Lopez. I don't want to see Ojani Noa in the videos. That is for Jennifer Lopez to block the videos.

SP

Like I said about Carrie Prejean , maybe something good will come from this, DO NOT TAKE PICS OR VIDEO UNLESS YOU DO NOT WANT THEM SEEN BY OTHERS, OR HAVE THEM USED AGAINST YOU IN THE FUTURE.

George William Gockel

I will dream about Jennifer Lopez and me tonight. I don't want to see Cris Judd,Diddy,Ben Afflect and Marc Anthony. All that I need to see is Jennifer Lopez.

George William Gockel

I meant to post to see Jennifer Lopez totally in the nude on purpose is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Jennifer Lopez.

El Capone

like J-Lo. being naked is a problem, she used to work the street corner, then she was a pin-cushion sex toy for in living color, "Fly girl" they called her, prolly cause she undid the star's pants' fly for them. what a travesty! she's always second rate to me, an f-list actress and suitable for a wife like a nun is for a booty-call. She's like a million other big-bootyed boricuas living in NYC, if it wasn't for the south and middle america and the west coast, she'd have no audience. they don't see Nalgas like that often west of the mississippi! Anyways, Slip her some Valuum and a glass of wine and she'd make a new sex movie live for public broadcast! what a farce! an utter joke! these whinny stars, I'd love to see them thrown in the clink for a week, just 1 week and talk to them then. after a reality based experience, they'd prolly learn to CHILL THE F OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2