Joe Jackson Guns For Branca, McClain

11/9/2009 10:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson never signed his will and the named executors have committed fraud, according to legal papers just filed by Joe Jackson.

As we first posted on TMZ ... there was a clerical mistake in the will. The document indicates Jackson signed the will in L.A., yet he was in NYC on the day in question. We're told the will was in fact signed in New York and the witnesses saw Michael put pen to paper.

Joe doesn't think it was a clerical mistake -- he thinks his son never signed the will. Joe Jackson claims John Branca and John McClain should be booted as administrators because they concealed what Joe calls a "fraud."

Joe Jackson -- through his lawyer, Brian Oxman -- claims Jackson fired Branca in 2003 and believed the attorney embezzled MJ's money. Joe claims an "investigation" showed an improper relationship between Branca and Tommy Mottola and the two were "illegally funneling Michael Jackson's money to off-shore accounts in the Caribbean."

Oxman attached a copy of the "investigation" -- conducted by a company called Interfor -- which says "Some sources in the entertainment industry think highly of Branca. However, other sources suggest that he has built his career on the strength of his clients to a point where are (sic) rumors of irregularities involved in accounting fees."

The report goes on to suggest Branca contacted the Justice Department after he was fired and allegedly dropped a dime on Jackson, suggesting MJ's new lawyer -- Alvin Malnik -- was utilizing "Jackson's financial resources and cash business to facilitate Malnik's comprehensive money laundering activities."

As we've already reported, Jackson re-hired Branca before the singer died.

UPDATE: Howard Weitzman, the lawyer for Branca and McClain, tells TMZ: "These claims filed by Joe Jackson are so outrageous that they don't deserve any response. John Branca and John McClain, who were designated by Michael Jackson in his will as executors of his estate, will continue carrying out Michael's wishes for the benefit of his mother, his children and charities."

TMZ ROCKS ON

63. if you MJ's fan remember there is an interview where MJ thanks Randy for standing by him, MJ loved Randy and Janet and his mom the most, even when MJ was being interviewed by Geraldo Riveria Randy was there and Geraldo even joked about that, this is the reason why Randy wasn't doing any of the interviews, I hate the likes of Jermain,i think he's sick with Latoya, Randy was always with MJ, among his brothers he loved him the most,

Posted at 9:36PM on Nov 9th 2009 by MJsuppoter
_____________________________

Randy Jackson was one of MJs most arduous drug enablers. Randy stood by when MJ ODd a couple of times and did nothing to get him meaningful medical assistance. MJ had him around because Randy would do what he was told to do and he did it willingly. He enjoyed seeing his brother crippled. You have your wires crossed up somewhere to think otherwise.

Randy Jackson was at MJs Holmby Hills mansion that night AND that morning and did nothing to call 911 when it was crucial but waited for hours after MJ was dead.

WHY DIDN'T RANDY JACKSON CALL 911?

Joe Jackson didn't hear about MJs death from a friend and Jermaine didn't get a call from CNN. They are all liars and the LAPD knows that!!!!

Because cell phone calls that night will prove EVERYTHING....surveillance tapes or not!!!!

HumanNature

143. "for the will to be throwed out"
Posted at 9:47PM on Nov 9th 2009 by MJ's PYT

What are you, 5 years old? "[T]hrowed out" are you kidding me? You really need to pay closer attention in school because your English skills are sorely lacking.

Really, I'm not kidding, you seriously need to educate yourself because your ignorance is not funny - nor is it cute.

Posted at 10:59PM on Nov 9th 2009 by Please try harder for your sake, and ours

_________________

Who made you teacher on this board? For your information numbers one to nine should be spelled out.

Seriously, you need to educate yourself because your ignorance is not funny - nor is it cute dumbazz!

TMZ ROCKS ON

65. shut up and be respectful, the jacksons aren't freaks. every family has their issues, it's not their fault that their in the spotlight so everyone knows their business

Posted at 9:46PM on Nov 9th 2009 by candi
__________________________

Yes candi, but the only people who put the Jacksons in the spotlight are the Jacksons.

Quiet

THE REASON I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE ELSE IS BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WILL HAVE ME IN THEIR PRESENCE LIVE IN PERSON SO I, AS A REAL LONELY BREATHING BODY WITH A PULSE TAKING UP SPACE ON THIS PLANET, HAS TO SIT HERE ALL NIGHT ALL!!!

I LOVE MJ AND I COMPLETELY SHARE HIS LONELY TRAIT OF HAVING NO REAL FRIENDS! MJ AND ME COULD HAVE BEEN GREAT LONELY FRIENDS TOGETHER TO PASS ALL THIS TIME AND HOURS AND HOURS OF LONELINESS TOGETHER.

MAYBE MJ COULD HAVE CHANGED MY LONELY MIND IF HE ONLY KNEW I WAS JUST AS LONELY AS HE WAS.

RIP MJ

Joe Jackson is illiterate

Number 125 you need to go and write science fiction, you have a conspiracy within a conspiracy...at least 20 of them!! damn idiot! You have the imagination of a 5 year old!!

so wrong

I love michael jackson so much, i stay up every night, all hours of the night, don't sleep, don't leave my home, my computer screen, don't have a job, all i do is post on TMZ, a tabloid website, hoping, seaching praying for anything about Michael Jackson. I change my log in names as soon as someone else post something and answer myself.

Michael, I'm so sorry you died, I can't get over this. I wanted you so badly to stick me up the AZZ, it's what I dream about everynight, for the few minutes I actually sleep and am not on this website talking about you. Please come back, please stick up my AZZ and wear the gold pants, too. I like those, the go well with my gold panties. SHAMONE!

paulette

WHAT'S THE MATTER get a shrink YOU HAD TO CLONE MY NAME. SORRY STILL DON'T CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT MJ BEING A FREAK DRUG ADDICT LITTLE BOY LOVIN AZZHOLE.

Posted at 10:54PM on Nov 9th 2009 by TMZ YOU ROCK THE REAL ONE

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/09/joe-jackson-michael-jackson-john-branca-will-challenge/9#comments#ixzz0WQYZBwkO

You are so ridiculous!!I WOULD NEVER USE YOUR STUPID NAME! I only choose my name for a hint to you to get help! Too old to play a name changing game ya idiot!

New Yorker at Heart

If you can prove the 2002 is a fraud, yes the 1997 will becomes valid.

But I think the main point Joe is suppose to be proving here is that Branca is a fraud and if that can be proven then Branca is removed as special administrator/executor of the will then I am guessing the family will petition to have someone of their chosing take Branca’s place.

What I wonder is, if the judge had granted Joe’s previous request for an allowance or if Joe was getting an allowance from the beginning would he be filing this motion. I think it really comes down to control.

But here is my question if this latest claim/proof is true couldn’t Katherine file it? I don’t see how this would challenge the will if fraud could be proven on the part of the special administrators.

We’ll see where this goes….

get it right

157. GOD SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE INTEREST IN WHAT I HAVE TO SAY.
SOMEONE PLEASE TRY TO CHANGE MY MIND!
I AM SO LONELY AND THIS IS WHY I SIT HERE FOR HOURS CRYING FOR ATTENTION! IF I HAD MJ's MONEY I WOULDNT HAVE TO SIT HERE LONELY. I COULD BUY SOMETHING TO PASS THE TIME BUT I STILL HAVE NO ONE INTERESTED IN MY THOUGHTS OR MIND AS A PERSON JUST LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON!
GOD HELP US LONELY PEOPLE CRYING OUT ON WORLDWIDE PUBLIC WEB BOARDS FOR SOMEONE TO CHANGE MY MIND AS NO ONE IN REAL LIFE OR IN PERSON WANTS TO CHANGE MY MIND SO I COME HERE TO PASS ENDLESS HOURS OF LONELINESS LIKE A LONELY FOOL WITH NO LIVE FRIENDS!

Posted at 11:16PM on Nov 9th 2009 by TMZ YOU ROCK

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Prime example of a Rabid Fanatic Fan who has a problem when somebody has a different opinion then theirs. They can't not handle that there are people out there that disagree with then. You can clone all you want it won't change my mind that,

MJ LIKED TO SLEEP WITH LITTLE BOYS

MJ PAID OFF 2 LITTLE BOYS

MJ BOUGHT 3 KIDS

MJ DANGLED 1 KID OVER BALCONY

MJ WAS A LIAR ( PLASTIC SURGERIES )

MJ WAS A DRUG ADDICT

MJ USED 19 DIFFERENT NAMES TO SCORE DRUGS

MJ USED HIS OWN KIDS NAME TO SCORE DRUGS

MJ WENT DOCTOR SHOPPING

MJ WAS A SELFISH PERSON

MJ LIKES TO PEE IN FRONT OF KIDS AND ADULTS

MJ IS A THIEF

MJ DIED FROM THE VERY DRUGS HE BEGGED FOR

SO CLONE THAT B*TCH AND SHOVE IT UP YOU AZZ.

Quiet

Lets play 11.24
I got all night!!

so wrong

I love michael jackson so much, i stay up every night, all hours of
the night, don't sleep, don't leave my home, my computer screen,
don't have a job, all i do is post on TMZ, a tabloid website, hoping,seaching, praying for anything about Michael Jackson. I change my log in names as soon as someone else post something and answer myself.

Michael, I'm so sorry you died, I can't get over this. I wanted you so badly to stick me up the AZZ, it's what I dream about everynight, for the few minutes I actually sleep and am not on this website talking about you. Please come back, please stick me up my AZZ and wear the gold pants too. I like those, they go well with my gold lace panties.
SHAMONE!

get it right

169. I love michael jackson so much, i stay up every night, all hours of
the night, don't sleep, don't leave my home, my computer screen,

SHAMONE!

Posted at 11:29PM on Nov 9th 2009 by TMZ YOU ROCK THE REAL ONE
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

MJ LIKED TO SLEEP WITH LITTLE BOYS

MJ PAID OFF 2 LITTLE BOYS

MJ BOUGHT 3 KIDS

MJ DANGLED 1 KID OVER BALCONY

MJ WAS A LIAR ( PLASTIC SURGERIES )

MJ WAS A DRUG ADDICT

MJ USED 19 DIFFERENT NAMES TO SCORE DRUGS

MJ USED HIS OWN KIDS NAME TO SCORE DRUGS

MJ WENT DOCTOR SHOPPING

MJ WAS A SELFISH PERSON

MJ LIKES TO PEE IN FRONT OF KIDS AND ADULTS

MJ IS A THIEF

MJ DIED FROM THE VERY DRUGS HE BEGGED FOR

SO CLONE THAT B*TCH AND SHOVE IT UP YOU AZZ.

Posted at 11:28PM on Nov 9th 2009 by TMZ YOU ROCK

ML

I think Joe is doing this to get more money,since he knows good as hell MJ is not giving him any. All those interviews he did after Mike died and he got no money for them? They were all exclusives,so you know he was paid. Oh, and I don't believe MJ is dead anyway, the signs are as clear as day, and why does TMZ get all the exclusives anyway?

so wrong

And, Mr. Michael Jackson, the man I dream of every night, every day, ever second of my entire f*cked up lonely, no friends, family, job, life. I know you didn't hurt those boys, but is thre a way I can please have their phone numbers. I would like them to come over and play with me, maybe they can be my friends and we can mast@@bate at just the thought and sight of your picture of this Tabloid website.

paulette

WHY DIDN'T RANDY JACKSON CALL 911?

Posted at 11:20PM on Nov 9th 2009 by TheWanderingGypsy

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/09/joe-jackson-michael-jackson-john-branca-will-challenge/11#c22983949#ixzz0WQaRF1KL

I remember on LKL live Joe first said He got a "call from a fan" letting him know about MJ!! Always thought that was a odd answer cuz why would "A FAN" call Joe first and how would this "fan" just happen to have his number