Joe Jackson Guns For Branca, McClain

11/9/2009 10:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson never signed his will and the named executors have committed fraud, according to legal papers just filed by Joe Jackson.

As we first posted on TMZ ... there was a clerical mistake in the will. The document indicates Jackson signed the will in L.A., yet he was in NYC on the day in question. We're told the will was in fact signed in New York and the witnesses saw Michael put pen to paper.

Joe doesn't think it was a clerical mistake -- he thinks his son never signed the will. Joe Jackson claims John Branca and John McClain should be booted as administrators because they concealed what Joe calls a "fraud."

Joe Jackson -- through his lawyer, Brian Oxman -- claims Jackson fired Branca in 2003 and believed the attorney embezzled MJ's money. Joe claims an "investigation" showed an improper relationship between Branca and Tommy Mottola and the two were "illegally funneling Michael Jackson's money to off-shore accounts in the Caribbean."

Oxman attached a copy of the "investigation" -- conducted by a company called Interfor -- which says "Some sources in the entertainment industry think highly of Branca. However, other sources suggest that he has built his career on the strength of his clients to a point where are (sic) rumors of irregularities involved in accounting fees."

The report goes on to suggest Branca contacted the Justice Department after he was fired and allegedly dropped a dime on Jackson, suggesting MJ's new lawyer -- Alvin Malnik -- was utilizing "Jackson's financial resources and cash business to facilitate Malnik's comprehensive money laundering activities."

As we've already reported, Jackson re-hired Branca before the singer died.

UPDATE: Howard Weitzman, the lawyer for Branca and McClain, tells TMZ: "These claims filed by Joe Jackson are so outrageous that they don't deserve any response. John Branca and John McClain, who were designated by Michael Jackson in his will as executors of his estate, will continue carrying out Michael's wishes for the benefit of his mother, his children and charities."

get it right

Posted at 10:40PM on Nov 9th 2009 by get a shrink

So I see you are one of those fans that need a shrink because they can't handle the truth about MJ.

TEAMBRANCA

Joe,

Your classy son was so different from you and that is why he was so widely loved and missed.

Every time you called on father's day to try to get a million $, instead of telling your son how proud of him you were and how much you loved him.

MJ did this on purspose. HE COULD NEVER FIGHT BACK AS A CHILD OR WHEN YOU BULLIED HIM AS AN ADULT. He got you back...making you show to the world that what you primarily cared about was the money.

Miss you MJ. RIP still angel.

paulette

106. did Arnie Klein say he saw MJ a week before the death and he was shirtless in the office with no needle marks? Just all sounds conspired to me..

Posted at 10:12PM on Nov 9th 2009 by tc

Michael Lee Bush, MJ´s costume designer, has stated that he didn´t see any needle marks on Michael. He worked pretty closely with MJ obviously.
I´ve seen a photo of Michael from the last week he was alive, I think, at least thereabout. It is taken from behind, his arms are down his sides. He is wearing a t-shirt with short sleeves. You clearly see the skin on the back side of both his lower arms.
There are no marks.

Either someone is lying about Michael´s whole body being riddled with needle marks - or something drastical happened in his very last few days.

Posted at 10:33PM on Nov 9th 2009 by astabasta

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/09/joe-jackson-michael-jackson-john-branca-will-challenge/8#c22983157#ixzz0WQNbpPIj

Harvey also said his neck had needle marks all over too, however in the movie the footage from the 23rd they show close ups Mikes hair is pulled back and he is wearing a button down shirt you can see his whole neck and it dont appear there is any either( Not that we could notice in a movie)but if his neck was full of marks you would think he would try to hide it from the people he was working with. Harvey said all his veins were collapsed and they had to use the back of his knee. He would of had bruising all over. Someone has to be lying or alot of crap went on between the night of the 24th to the morning of the 25th!!

TMZ ROCKS ON

they all f each other and write utly songs and books about each other they are sick mfers and they make everybody sick that has to stay around them for very long i would not doublt it something bad doesnt happen to one of the freaks kids or maybe all of them these mean freaks mean business after the money they will not drive mazdas or eat beanieweinees

a fan

MJ thought Mottola and Malnik were conspiring against him and set him up in the 2005 trial. Malnik is allegedly part of the mob.

get it right

126. I love Michael Jackson so Much. In all honesty and to be truthful I really love him and grew up with his music. This is why I post here for hours on end over my love for MJ! I just cant believe the doctor stuck a needle in him outside a hospital setting without monitoring his heart and left the room for 45 minutes.Conrad Murray was negligent and should be punished for his Physicians code of ethics for administering drugs outside the hospital that are not suppose to be.
RIP MJ

Posted at 10:48PM on Nov 9th 2009 by tmz you rock

WHAT'S THE MATTER get a shrink YOU HAD TO CLONE MY NAME. SORRY STILL DON'T CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT MJ BEING A FREAK DRUG ADDICT LITTLE BOY LOVIN AZZHOLE.

Quiet

I just cant believe the poster lies of someone using my effin name. I love Michael jackson soooo much I cant leave this board at all. I have to spend my evening hours here just posting over and over because I am so Lonely just like Michael was. I have so much in common with lonely people and this was one of Michaels traits that draws me to sit her and keyboard every 2 minutes under any related MJ picture posted. I just cant believe he is dead. 25 yr old couldn't shake it the way MJ did. I so understand being so lonely so I write her all night just like Lonely Mj wrote music. This is why I love M. WE are both such lonely individuals with no REAL friends to talk to live in person face to face.Truly TMZ rocks on for keeping me here expressing my Loneliness all night thru just like last night.

nancy

Joe Jackson has no shame he is a pig and has always been money hungery that is why he needs to live of his childrens name. These are the kids that grew up to be very confused men and didn't know what it was like to be a child because they had to support their father who puts to shame the name father or dad.

paulette

130. Posted at 10:40PM on Nov 9th 2009 by get a shrink

Posted at 10:50PM on Nov 9th 2009 by tmz you rock

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/09/joe-jackson-michael-jackson-john-branca-will-challenge/9#c22983399#ixzz0WQQVdXyd

Nope I can handle the truth about Michael!! Never said he was perfect now did I. However I still would like to know why you don't like Michael and you have been on MJ threads the last 3 days 24/7?? You have to get a "hard on" from talking about him or you would find something better to do!!!

Water

get a shrink sound a lot like the biggest bitch on here.
the one who ran of with her tail between her legs.
she can't stay away from tmz.

TEAMBRANCA

The nightly propofol likely left tracks. Injection marks elsewhere could have been from the Ativan and Versed and resusitation attempts with lidocaine and flumenazil.

Until people see the report I wouldn't speculate too much. Murray's incompetence killed him.

Good night friends.

nan

how was joseph paying his bills before mj passed away..he has no job.maybe mj did give him an allowance..at any rate i dont see how you can go against the will just because you dont like what it said.that is a really bad situation to be broke and there is so much money and you cant have access to it ..bet nobody is sleeping well at that house...the kids cant even give permission to help gramps because they are too young right now..mikes money is kind of a curse

get it right

DON'T MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU CLONE MY NAME I WILL NOT CHANGE MY MIND ON HOW I FEEL ABOUT MJ. HE WAS NOTHING BUT A DRUG ADDICT, LIKE TO SLEEP WITH LITTLE BOY, DIDN'T PAID HIS BILLS I CAN GO ON AND ON ABOUT. CLONE ALL YOU WANT IT STILL DON'T CHANGE MY MIND.

Never was a fan of Maya

"for the will to be throwed out"
Posted at 9:47PM on Nov 9th 2009 by MJ's PYT

What are you, 5 years old? "[T]hrowed out" are you kidding me? You really need to pay closer attention in school because your English skills are sorely lacking.

Really, I'm not kidding, you seriously need to educate yourself because your ignorance is not funny - nor is it cute.