Joe Jackson Guns For Branca, McClain

11/9/2009 10:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson never signed his will and the named executors have committed fraud, according to legal papers just filed by Joe Jackson.

As we first posted on TMZ ... there was a clerical mistake in the will. The document indicates Jackson signed the will in L.A., yet he was in NYC on the day in question. We're told the will was in fact signed in New York and the witnesses saw Michael put pen to paper.

Joe doesn't think it was a clerical mistake -- he thinks his son never signed the will. Joe Jackson claims John Branca and John McClain should be booted as administrators because they concealed what Joe calls a "fraud."

Joe Jackson -- through his lawyer, Brian Oxman -- claims Jackson fired Branca in 2003 and believed the attorney embezzled MJ's money. Joe claims an "investigation" showed an improper relationship between Branca and Tommy Mottola and the two were "illegally funneling Michael Jackson's money to off-shore accounts in the Caribbean."

Oxman attached a copy of the "investigation" -- conducted by a company called Interfor -- which says "Some sources in the entertainment industry think highly of Branca. However, other sources suggest that he has built his career on the strength of his clients to a point where are (sic) rumors of irregularities involved in accounting fees."

The report goes on to suggest Branca contacted the Justice Department after he was fired and allegedly dropped a dime on Jackson, suggesting MJ's new lawyer -- Alvin Malnik -- was utilizing "Jackson's financial resources and cash business to facilitate Malnik's comprehensive money laundering activities."

As we've already reported, Jackson re-hired Branca before the singer died.

UPDATE: Howard Weitzman, the lawyer for Branca and McClain, tells TMZ: "These claims filed by Joe Jackson are so outrageous that they don't deserve any response. John Branca and John McClain, who were designated by Michael Jackson in his will as executors of his estate, will continue carrying out Michael's wishes for the benefit of his mother, his children and charities."

Quiet

GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!
I AM SO DAM LONELY!!!! JUST LIKE MICHAEL WAS!
I HAVE NO FRIENDS I CAN TALK TO EVER IN PERSON JUST LIKE MICHAEL!
THIS IS WHY I SIT HERE FOR HOURS!!
I CANT TRUST ANYBODY AND I HAVE NO REAL FRIENDS!

I AM REALLY REALLY LONELY AND NO ONE WANTS TO BE MY FRIEND!!

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

All of us Michael fans need to make sure we have lots of turkey basters for Mike's upcoming anniversary of his death.

HumanNature

116. I'm glad we have H.N. here, I totally agree with the thought process.
What I don't get is all this time Nobody in the family and I mean really NOBODY has sat down, poured their heart out and truly said they miss Michael, they hurt for Michael, they want Justice for Michael, not with an honest heart and soul.. We have not seen one transcript on that topic, just the greed that rolls off of every one of the Jacksons. Didn't Randy file something similar a couple of weeks ago? didn't Katherine want to take over everything? It goes back and forth like a ping pong ball. joe just filed something the other day, why wasn't this part of the file? Why go yet again and flood the courts?
They better watch what they are doing because it will come and bite them right in the azz. There is a section of law that basicially states if a family member works for part or in totality with a named beneficiary against a Will, the benefifcary could lose their stance as benefactor. the courts are not stupid. All the Jakcsons are doing is foolishly wasting m oney. Hope the childrens money is well protected!

Posted at 10:36PM on Nov 9th 2009 by Human Nature is Cool!

________________________________

I love your post and you know exactly what your talking about!!!!!

You COOL TOO!!!!

There was no LOVE IN THAT FAMILY that is why you have not seen any such thing. There are a lot of families in the same boat around the world. Grew up as strangers!!!!

The court is not stupid and you better believe that the judge knows more than we do what is going on!!!

That's why he appointed the children a Guardian Ad Litem, wise choice!!!! The children money is protected!!!!! The Jackson Family can't TOUCH IT!!!! I KNOW, BEEN THERE DONE THAT!!!!

What Joe need to do is sit his tired azz down and become Katherine foot stool!!! I know her feet is TIRED FROM BEING MARRIED TO A UNCOUTH JACKAZZ!!!!

Katherine

Stop this MADNESS AND ACCEPT THE DEATH OF YOUR SON AND MOVE ON FOR THE SAKE OF HIS CHILDREN!!

Enjoy the remaining years of your life and put those grown sons out of your house!!!

Water

did henry finally croak?

Loulou

tmz you rock is a paid-hater for tmz.Ignore the stupid bastard.He is a flaming homossexual and pretty soon he will retire for the night,in his parents basement,jer@ing off to the pictures of MJ,whom he loves,btw.

get it right

Posted at 10:57PM on Nov 9th 2009 by get a shrink

WHAT DO I HAVE MY OWN FAN BASE NOW. FOR ONE I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE 24/7 SO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU START TYPING. YOU DUMBAZZ B*TCH WHY DON'T YOU GO SEE A SHRINK YOU NEED IT MORE THEN I DO. WHY ARE YOU SUCH A CHICKEN SH*T AND HIDE BEHIND ANOTHER NAME?????

paulette

122. Posted at 10:40PM on Nov 9th 2009 by get a shrink

Before you open your F**king mouth take a look at your f**king self looks like you are here too. I might add a chicken sh*t who has to hide under a different name. Come on motherf**ker don't be a CHICKEN SH*T AND HIDE UNDER ANOTHER NAME. CHICKEN SH*T CHICKEN SH*T

Posted at 10:46PM on Nov 9th 2009 by tmz you rock

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/09/joe-jackson-michael-jackson-john-branca-will-challenge/9#comments#ixzz0WQSCUL1n

I come on here cause I happen to be a fan of Michaels, You however don't like him but you have been here for three straight days!! That don't seem like someone who hates him!!

Nope been using the same name all night, I'm not like you,I don't use 3,4,5, different names so when you post and then answer yourself you want it to appear you might have a "friend" or two!

But you should seek some help though!

TEAMBRANCA

Joe, you couldn't be patient and see if they would throw you a bone with the family allowance petition.

Greedy, greedy.

get it right

LOOK AT THESE RABID FANATIC FANS CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH SO THEY HAVE TO CLONE EVERYBODY THEY DISAGREE WITH. EVEN THE REAL FANS KNOW THIS...........

InSeansDefense

Look at all the stuff MJ stupidly said about ottola, calling him a Rapist, devilish and a wife abuser. He said that publicly about what he did to Mariah Carey when he was married to her.
Don't you think, that alone would piss off Mottola? Not to count the fact he's linked to the mob.
MJ was right, they wanted that catalog. I am convinced.
If there was no foul play, then there would not have been all these unanswered questions, actions on the doctors behalf and others that didn't make sense.
His makeup artist said he was so angry and upset she asked AEG a few days before he died to get him a psychologist and some help, and they flat out refused.
Not to mention he had 12 bodyguards at his house the night he died, far more than the usual, they wouldn't let any fans or anyone outside or family near him.
All because they were ordered by Sony and AEG to protect the "golden goose".
I believe that bloody shirt found in his closet was from his neck injections.
I think Klein is Prince Michael's real bio dad.
MJ was in no shape to pass a physical also... that is another suspicious thing. And isnt it something how Ortego and the rest said he looked great and could do the shows. I believe they were told because they ALL are getting paid by Sony/AEG.
All this isn't just my opinion it's fact and based on research.
Like Jesse Jackson said.. something doesn't smell right.
And he knows about conspiracy.. he was with Martin Luther King when he died!
We don't have to get nasty with one another. Just respect others opinions.

paulette

149. Posted at 10:57PM on Nov 9th 2009 by get a shrink

Posted at 11:05PM on Nov 9th 2009 by TMZ YOU ROCK

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/09/joe-jackson-michael-jackson-john-branca-will-challenge/10#c22983654#ixzz0WQUESjkM

Cause your real name is TMZ YOU ROCK??? Well then I guess mine is GET A SHRINK

Joe Jackson is illiterate

On page 3 or 2 someone mentioned that Motolla and others trapped Mj with the Bashir interview, that's rubbish! Mj messed up himself when he stated that he slept with boys in the same bed; and although he is the most intelligent Jackson, he wasn't smart enough to recant...He was clearly very naive; but considering he was born and grew up in the U.S. he ought to have had some idea that that would have been seen in the U.S.as "having sex with boys." So he set up himself; how the hell you get Sony into this I dont know. MJ's friend Uri Geller set up the interview for 250000 pounds! This had nothing to do with Sony/Motollo. MJ threw a tantrum at Sony because he wanted more money from them to promo his Invincible album. Sony made a business decision not to give him any more, as they predicted the album wouldn't be another Thriller. MJ should have had a PR person or lawyer with him when doing those interviews; he was too naive to face Bashir alone. Besides all the Jacksons need lessons when it comes to interviews and speaking in public; some are plain dunce, some are too simple. I don't understand how with so much money Joe and Kath did not even send one of the less talented children to college; goes to show they are just interested in $$$ and will craw, kill,abuse kids, do anything to get it.

NO MORE CONSPIRACY SH*T PLEASE. IT IS GETTING TIRED. I AM SICK OF IT. CONCENTRATE ON GETTING MURRAY JAILED!

get it right

Posted at 11:06PM on Nov 9th 2009 by get a shrink

YEAH OK CHICKEN SH*T. YOU LIKE TO CLONE PEOPLE TOO I SEE. BUT GUESS WHAT I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE BIT*H.

Quiet

GOD SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE INTEREST IN WHAT I HAVE TO SAY.
SOMEONE PLEASE TRY TO CHANGE MY MIND!
I AM SO LONELY AND THIS IS WHY I SIT HERE FOR HOURS CRYING FOR ATTENTION! IF I HAD MJ's MONEY I WOULDNT HAVE TO SIT HERE LONELY. I COULD BUY SOMETHING TO PASS THE TIME BUT I STILL HAVE NO ONE INTERESTED IN MY THOUGHTS OR MIND AS A PERSON JUST LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON!
GOD HELP US LONELY PEOPLE CRYING OUT ON WORLDWIDE PUBLIC WEB BOARDS FOR SOMEONE TO CHANGE MY MIND AS NO ONE IN REAL LIFE OR IN PERSON WANTS TO CHANGE MY MIND SO I COME HERE TO PASS ENDLESS HOURS OF LONELINESS LIKE A LONELY FOOL WITH NO LIVE FRIENDS!

paulette

Posted at 11:08PM on Nov 9th 2009 by JusticeforMJ

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/09/joe-jackson-michael-jackson-john-branca-will-challenge/11#c22983710#ixzz0WQVnP72Z

What was MJ so mad about that Karen Faye thought he needed a Psychologist?