Justin Timberlake: 'I Fear for My Safety'

11/9/2009 9:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Timberlake says the woman who has been harassing him has become so threatening, "I fear for my personal safety," according to the declaration Timberlake submitted to a judge today.

A judge had ordered JT to appear in court, but his lawyer, Marty Singer, convinced the judge the declaration should suffice. Timberlake called the conduct of the woman in question -- Karen McNeil -- "ever-increasing, aggressive and harassing."

JT says McNeil's trespassing on his property was "seriously alarming."

The judge granted a permanent restraining order, which prohibits McNeil from having any direct or indirect contact with Timberlake.

Lippy Loo

I would be scared for my life too, if I had to kiss the hideous lips of Jessica Biel. That girl is so FUGLY without makeup.

shuffler

I'm bringing Psycho back.
Them other girls don't know how to act.
I think it's special what's behind your back.
So turn around and I'll grab that knife and the bat.
(take 'em to the bridge!)

joseph

i like jt but c'mon now. your scared of a woman for what reasons?. he needs to man up

Christopher R

Please note the cover of the Calendar section this morning. Perhaps that little hillbilly blond girl will get the idea. Pity she never thought much of Sesame Street; a bit of education would do her some good. How do you become a commentator on Film and TV, when you have NO knowledge.... and perhaps worse.... don't know how to speak the English language?

uhHuh

WHAT A WUSSY!!!!!!!!! BET HIS SNOBBY GIRLFRIEND HAS MORE HAIR ON HER BALLS THAN HE DOES

Cappy Lills Kid

some jealous men - berating timberlake. Hey stupids even a little girl can carry a BIG gun and go bang bang.

To many crazy fools running around - i don't blame him one bit.

and why is the 3rd page of the declaration totally unreadable?
get better office help for posting on tmz -

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2