Ray Romano -- No Sex For You!

11/9/2009 11:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sure, "Everybody Loves Raymond" -- but Ray Romano's wife wasn't lovin' him enough to give him a lil' sumpin' sumpin' after partying Saturday night.

Ray Romano: Click to watch
This weekend in front of The Ebell theater, a sweaty Ray asked wifey Anna "Are we gonna have sex tonight or not?" -- and was denied faster than Tara Reid at Hyde.

whatever

Idiot.

Andy

Wow really ? Who cares ?

He can buy all the sex he wants.

balls

balls

kadengirl

his co-star wife - is against stem cell research people - boycott Raymond because of this.

haskel420

GROSS PIT STAINS

kitty

aww that was nice of him to sign all those autographs and leave that voicemail for that lady! i loved that line he said, what do you give someone who has everything because of you? hee hee!

taz

This was funny! LOL.

David M.

Is that really his wife?!!!! With all of his money and fame he could have done much better. She looks Jewish and probably out for his money. Ray be happy she doesn't give you sex. Buy it somewhere else and get your monies worth.

L.S

She looks like like a older Katie Couric

Zanne

This whole video segment was funny. You could tell his wife was kidding! So why did TMZ have to select THE most unattractive facial expression for a still on the article/website? MEAN! You guys are funny, but sometimes you are just too mean!

uhHuh

WOW. WHO WOULD'VE GUESSES RAY WAS SUCH A PRICK. NO WONDER HIS WIFE WON'T GIVE HIM SEX.
IF YOU GIVE HER 'EVERYTHING' SHE ALREADY HAS, MAYBE YOU SHOULD STROKE YOUR OWN ROD LIKE YOU DO YOUR EGO, JERK.
HOPE SHE LEAVES YOU & TAKES EVERYTHING YOU EVER GAVE HER AND MORE.

BOYCOTT RAYMOND THE PRICK. I NEVER REALIZED HE THOUGHT HE WAS SOO COOL. RAY, YOU AIN'T HOT EITHER. YOU ARE BORING THOUGH.

Heidi

Wow... I had no idea Ray was that rude! He is your wife! Respect her a bit.. Poor lady.. :(

Donovan

I read the comments before watching and I was expecting him to be a giant prick because of them but he was just goofing around and going for the joke I think. Hopefully he respects his wife more than he was letting on there or she wouldn't put up with him. A divorce from him would be serious ca ching so I don't think she'd put up with him if he wasn't cool to her.

YellowTulip

I hate Ray Romano he is so fugly in every way!!!

CLAIRE NOVIK

Dear Ray,When you were living in Forest Hills a long time ago your mom taught my kids to play piano. i have been trying to get in touch with your mom for a long time.The last time was a few years ago in forest hills and the operator said the number is no longer in service. If possible can you write to my daughter which is ellen9174@AOL.but ask your mom to send her telephone number so they can keep in touch. thank you for doing this for me claire novik from forest hills