Joe Jackson Shut Down

11/10/2009 8:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The judge in the Michael Jackson estate case just put a quick stop to Joe Jackson's objections to the will and to the executors -- in a nutshell, the judge said Joe had no dog in the fight ... no legal standing.

The judge indicated the way is now cleared to formally appoint John Branca and John McClain co-executors of Jackson's estate.

hoocheekoo

CALL TO ACTION!! An arrest has not yet been made for Michael's homicide. Please take action on November 25, the 5-month anniversary of his death, by viewing the following video. Important contact information for authorities is found at the end of the video. Everyone's voice matters IF WE ALL CRY AT THE SAME TIME. Thank you.

Ben

Yes, I am back and using various usernames, yet again, as you all know I'm a mentally challenged IDIOT, and I steal usernames of people who scare me. Aka, Don...Insanity..Morty..any of those who can make me sit in my own poo because I'm scared they'll beat my sorry azz, those are the names I love to steal. Plus, I have the super hots for them all as I'm as queer as it gets. Why you think I spend 24/7 on Michael boards? I'm in love with him, too!! I'm only off these boards when my welfare check comes and I have to climb down my trailer steps made of cinderblocks to dash to my mailbox (used to be a muffler on a car, but I fixed it into a mailbox as I'm so gall-danged smart an awl). I use lots of names and you all can try and figure out which is which, because when I try and think too hard, I get a nosebleed and my colon lets loose.

Fred Farkel

Ah-ight den... in the previous TMZ post, it was said that Katherine felt that Joe should have an allowance.

OK. Good for you Katherine.

If you got that good Christian woman thing goin on, then yeah... what the hell??? Get JOEY'S check in the mail and get on with life.

Yep.

It be Uncle Fred... from the TMZ 2% club.

:-O

Ben

Add this to my list of usernames; I used this one the other night and got busted, so I'm trying it again tonight and dammit, already busted here, too!!! Man, you people I idol so much are SOOOOOOO quick to bust my azz; I only wish you really could, 'cause I get off on that. Well, that and small children and farm animals. Guess you might have figured that out by now as my wife only said one word when we got married....'MOOOOOOOOOO!'

Fred Farkel

Oops.

Silly me.

Didn't all these good people convert last Tuesday to the Muslim faith???

Ah-ight den.

Well.

Praise Allah.

Water

Deb I see you changed your name ,but you can't change your bitchy ways.
YOU ARE A COWARD

Krshna

LMAO......Michael is laughing from the heavens!

Carine

So happy about this news, thanks to Katherine's lawyers, they seem really nice and did a good job shutting this demon down.
I guess now we'll have to wait and see what's up with the allowance. Hope he doesn't get a dollar, never deserved it!

krystalroz

Katherine said she would have no objection to his getting an allowance even though he has no standing to object. Will they give it to him?

Ben

55. Deb I see you changed your name ,but you can't change your bitchy ways.
YOU ARE A COWARD

Posted at 7:07PM on Nov 10th 2009 by Deb ho

lmao, you call DEB a coward?!! I'm not Deb, just so you know, but she is a friend of mine. YOU, on the other hand, are a lowlife piece of anus pus who gets off on obsessing over people dying..sex with children...actually sex with ANYthing that will stand still long enough, which in your case is only your mom...and you are pure evil. Am I right? Huh, huh? Am I right? Huh, huh?? Come on, azzmonkey, let's have it.

VIVA CHILE

loser, loser, loser. aahhhh ha ha ha ha ha .....

Money wanted the old man without shame.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL.

paulette

Joe Jackson is so hansom, I like to have sex with hem ...ooo yea

Water

58. 55. Deb I see you changed your name ,but you can't change your bitchy ways.
YOU ARE A COWARD

Posted at 7:07PM on Nov 10th 2009 by Deb ho

Posted at 7:10PM on Nov 10th 2009 by lisa

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/10/joe-jackson-michael-jackson-probate-estate/4#c23006082#ixzz0WVNZqP5r

BUSTED BITCH
I see the shoe fits
You are nothing but a lowlife skank
Go clean Henry's nasty @ss

dyan raines

You got just what you deserve, you greedy old mean nut. HA HA!!!!!!

holmes

lol.. do I hear-- DEBALLING THE JOE??!

yeah righto!

and tmz you rock.. hell.. you're w elcome to have sex with Joe.. if you love scriveled old prunes.. no money?? NO BAlls!