Joe Jackson Shut Down

11/10/2009 8:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The judge in the Michael Jackson estate case just put a quick stop to Joe Jackson's objections to the will and to the executors -- in a nutshell, the judge said Joe had no dog in the fight ... no legal standing.

The judge indicated the way is now cleared to formally appoint John Branca and John McClain co-executors of Jackson's estate.

my my my

Would some kindly shut that idiot up. He is a disgrace to humanity. No wonder the family hates him, so does the world. Too bad he didn't die.

paulette

64. lol.. do I hear-- DEBALLING THE JOE??!

yeah righto!

and tmz you rock.. hell.. you're w elcome to have sex with Joe.. if you love scriveled old prunes.. no money?? NO BAlls!

Posted at 7:20PM on Nov 10th 2009 by holmes

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/10/joe-jackson-michael-jackson-probate-estate/5#comments#ixzz0WVQM4Tvh

He would never sleep with Joe he only does his cousins!!!

Ben

BUSTED BITCH
I see the shoe fits
You are nothing but a lowlife skank
Go clean Henry's nasty @ss

Posted at 7:17PM on Nov 10th 2009 by Deb ho

Lmao! You even steal the 'busted' thing because you aren't clever enough to come with ANYTHING on your own, what a friggin' idiot you are! And by the way, I'm happily married, not dating, so you just continue to sit there in your little pee stained seat and 'tend like' you know EVERYTHING. I work in computers, so believe me, I know who's duplicating usernames and stealing them, so don't even go there you sorry azzed mama's boy!

See what I mean about being at the bottom of the gene pool? You make fun of the situation Deb has been going through nearly losing someone she loves; the day you croak, the only sound that will be heard (besides the cheering) will be crickets. The cheering will be the welfare office because then they won't have to deliver so much crap to you anymore.

Duh

56. Deb I see you changed your name ,but you can't change your bitchy ways.
YOU ARE A COWARD

Posted at 7:07PM on Nov 10th 2009 by Deb ho

I don't know what you are talking about, I just cruised in after two HEAVENLY days off of here. But whoever it is, if you are irritating the haters, by all means, carry on!

Water

LISA = DEB THE BOTTOM FEEDER

hoocheekoo

Is Joe Jackson now the most hated man in America? Could be.....

Ben

Hey Deb! I won't even ask how things are going with you because these losers will be all over it, as they do even when you aren't here, but I did find out that we are correct in that they are one and the same....every username is the same sad, pathetic piece of crap who spend their lives on here; sitting in their own filth and talking to themselves. They did it the ENTIRE night a couple of nights ago; talking to themself the whole night. They were on here when I went to bed and STILL when I got up to leave for work. Funny as he//!

paulette

MISS-KITKAT

Ben

69. LISA = DEB THE BOTTOM FEEDER

Posted at 7:28PM on Nov 10th 2009 by Deb ho

Again, you canNOT think for yourself!! Good Lord try and at least google something that's clever rather than stealing EVERY word others use! You aren't funny at all; you actually make me physically ill...Deb, nor any of the rest of us with brain cells, couldn't care less if you live or die (preferably the latter), so from this point on, I refuse to 'feed' your pathetic azz by wasting text on you. You must have some sort of 'ahem' disability to behave the way you do, so it's best to leave you be before you do something completely insane like say....cut off your arm or something. Bye bye now, you nutjob!

Water

Posted at 7:27PM on Nov 10th 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/10/joe-jackson-michael-jackson-probate-estate/5#c23006570#ixzz0WVRoGLHI

HAHAHA you are such an idiot
You "just cruised in"
Bitch you never left,you have no life
BITCH

Duh

Just as I suspected. What a poor creature he/she is. And I keep telling them I am Deb and they don't listen to me, do they think I am as crazy as they are?!?!?! I can't keep up with one conversation much less every single one.

utchic49

Obviously! His lawyer must be an idiot to attempt to file any sort of legal papers in this. Joe Jackson claiming fraud, a right to estate $$$,etc is legally equivalent to any complete stranger trying to do the same.

It honestly seems like Joe still does not understand that he was a terrible father to Michael and that is why he is in this position. If he understood that, he would not be THIS bitter.

Ben

72. Yeah "TMZ YOU ROCK" doesn't like being messed with .Right away he has to start calling names and accusing everyone of changing their names HE IS QUITE THE IDIOT!!! Had to deal with him/it all night last night!

Posted at 7:31PM on Nov 10th 2009 by get a shrink

lol, I saw that, too! I didn't comment because it was so fun watching this idiot argue with itself all night long. I nearly got a nosebleed from my head ready to explode trying to keep up with how fast this idiot can change names so fast. But then again, 24/7 on here gives them lots of practice.

Water

I am all wet for Joe.
I am so horny I will do any man.