Joe Jackson Shut Down

11/10/2009 8:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The judge in the Michael Jackson estate case just put a quick stop to Joe Jackson's objections to the will and to the executors -- in a nutshell, the judge said Joe had no dog in the fight ... no legal standing.

The judge indicated the way is now cleared to formally appoint John Branca and John McClain co-executors of Jackson's estate.

Duh

HAHAHA you are such an idiot
You "just cruised in"
Bitch you never left,you have no life
BITCH

Posted at 7:33PM on Nov 10th 2009 by Deb ho

I hate to burst your bubble but I really did, I took 2 days off of here and it was like heaven...no nasty people like you around. It was really nice taking a break, I might suggest it to you sometime?

get it right

Posted at 7:34PM on Nov 10th 2009 by Deb

We Are Still Hoping Henry Will Die So How Is Cleaning That Big Black Azz Going?

Ben

61. Joe Jackson is so hansom, I like to have sex with hem ...ooo yea

Posted at 7:15PM on Nov 10th 2009 by TMZ YOU ROCK

79. I am all wet for Joe.
I am so horny I will do any man.

Posted at 7:38PM on Nov 10th 2009 by Deb

I think we know who posted both of these; again, not clever enough to realize they type nearly the same exact (lame) crap constantly!

Ben

We Are Still Hoping Henry Will Die So How Is Cleaning That Big Black Azz Going?

Posted at 7:40PM on Nov 10th 2009 by DebHo

This is how you should be able to tell I'm not Deb; this lady handles your sick and twisted comments with dignity and class....I ON THE OTHER HAND, find you to be the sickest form of shi* that was ever placed on this planet to waste the government funding! Your mom should have used that free medical plan to have your azz sucked out of this world so we wouldn't have to put up with your psycho azz!! See? Deb would never say that to you, but I..well, I'm glad to do it....FREAK!

truth man

I see this whole family in a new light. What a bunch of MUCHES----someone needs to put the old man out of his missery

A Person

Now sit the f*** down and watch Looney Tunes.

Water

Lisa you are not fooling any one you are the NASTY BITCH DEB

Anon

Suck on that Joe!!!

paulette

82. 61. Joe Jackson is so hansom, I like to have sex with hem ...ooo yea

Posted at 7:15PM on Nov 10th 2009 by TMZ YOU ROCK

79. I am all wet for Joe.
I am so horny I will do any man.

Posted at 7:38PM on Nov 10th 2009 by Deb

Posted at 7:40PM on Nov 10th 2009 by Lisa

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/10/joe-jackson-michael-jackson-probate-estate/6#comments#ixzz0WVVFZT36

TMZ YOU ROCK is a class act I'll tell ya.. He posts the same stupid comments on every board, then he comments back to himself how great his own posts are!! I know he is one in the same cause NO two people could be that stupid! I was accused of being DEB last night too!!

HumanNature

TMZ YOU ROCK + DebHo = SAME JACKAZZ

Someone put their D!CK IN THIS QUEER MOUTH SO HE CAN STFU!!!

FreeSpeech1

22. They need to pay this man. He is the one that made MJ what he was. He is entitled to some of the money

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/10/joe-jackson-michael-jackson-probate-estate/2#comments#ixzz0WVNZPyFz
They should not pay this man. He received a managers fee for managing Michael and his brothers. He is not entitled to anything, this AIN'T welfare. He did not make MJ or any of the other Jackson brothers. He was just a manager who just so happened to be their Daddy who could DID would kick the crap out of them when his D##k did't get hard enough to F# all the women who crossed his path. While he was beating Michael and his brothers A##, he was using their hard earned money to buy his bastard daughter, JohVonnie and her mother a house and presents.Michael talks about how Joe would buy JohVonnie presents and take her places, give her hugs and kisses, and Joe never did that with his offspring wife(any of the 9 kids he had with his wife)with Katherine, his legal wife.What kind of father demeans his own biological son in the tabliods for money, while getting defensive at any mention of his bastard kid JohVonnie, then ask the same biological son for non-repayable loans to finance his Mafia-like business deals?? Where do you think most of those tabliods stories came from in the 80's and 90's? Here is a hint** Joe Jackson, Jermaine, Latoya(toy Toy) NOW, go lookup and see if any of the Jackson 5 ever got their Jackie Kougan money!!

Ben

86. Lisa you are not fooling any one you are the NASTY BITCH DEB

Posted at 7:47PM on Nov 10th 2009 by Deb ho

lol, what a moron you TRULY are! Believe what you like, but difference is, Deb would never trash talk your sorry azz because I've never seen her do it (unless someone...YOU...cloned her)...me, on the other hand, I have no mercy for a piece of shi* who actually enjoys making fun of someone who has been through all the awful stuff that Deb has been. No, I don't know her well, but I've seen her post enough to know that she does NOT give you the attention you are craving. I LOVE making you sit there and pee your pants because you lose control with that anger issue you have. You get so worked up, I bet you have bald spots where you rip out your hair..scratches all over yourself..fingernails ripped out, all that happy crap! I'd love to know you were in your little room hitting your head on the wall until your brain explodes....was that mean?

Ben

Posted at 7:48PM on Nov 10th 2009 by get a shrink

Ever see the movie, Sybil? :D

get it right

Duh

. TMZ YOU ROCK + DebHo = SAME JACKAZZ

Someone put their D!CK IN THIS QUEER MOUTH SO HE CAN STFU!!!

Posted at 7:48PM on Nov 10th 2009 by Jon Gosselin

He is also DonHo when Don shows up. I really wish he wouldn't do that because there is a famous Hawaiian singer (gone now) named Don Ho who came out with some good music back in the 60s and 70s. "I'll Remember You" is my favorite. Seems to describe this hater very well - it "can't forget me" LOL