Joe Jackson Shut Down

11/10/2009 8:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The judge in the Michael Jackson estate case just put a quick stop to Joe Jackson's objections to the will and to the executors -- in a nutshell, the judge said Joe had no dog in the fight ... no legal standing.

The judge indicated the way is now cleared to formally appoint John Branca and John McClain co-executors of Jackson's estate.

max

He's just pissed because his greedy ass was left out of the will. Go to hell Joe.

Duh

91. TMZ YOU ROCK is a class act I'll tell ya.. He posts the same stupid comments on every board, then he comments back to himself how great his own posts are!! I know he is one in the same cause NO two people could be that stupid! I was accused of being DEB last night too!!

Posted at 7:48PM on Nov 10th 2009 by get a shrink

I feel bad for you guys when I am gone, the haters SWEAR I am here 24/7 LOL! When I take a break and then come back I read the old posts and I crack up seeing how the haters desperately try to figure out which one is me! Which is made more hilarious by the fact that NONE of them are me ROFLMAO It's just too bad other people have to suffer bashing on my account. I think there is a girl Debbie here that folks have mistaken for me and raked over the coals; my apologies Debbie!

Ben

He is also DonHo when Don shows up. I really wish he wouldn't do that because there is a famous Hawaiian singer (gone now) named Don Ho who came out with some good music back in the 60s and 70s. "I'll Remember You" is my favorite. Seems to describe this hater very well - it "can't forget me" LOL

Posted at 7:55PM on Nov 10th 2009 by Deb

lol, well they're obsessed with you, that's just it. And to talk the crap they have said to you makes me have to choke back vomit, literally, the piece of crap. And when Don (the real one) shows up, I know I can sit quiet, because he can sure get them to STFU and run off crying like a little girl! (actually not 'them'; it's the same pathetic beast)

paulette

Ben

99. He is also Bearcat34! LOL! The other night It was answering its own posts using that name! I told him he needs a shrink. However.. seeing it sits on here 24/7 he apparently hasn't found time to go get help!

Posted at 8:03PM on Nov 10th 2009 by get a shrink

Oh, I forgot that 'bearcat' one! Yeah, he's really one I'd be worried about living around. Not working, because that's just a joke in itself. He uses the same lines over and over, and if you check other threads about Michael, he's there using the SAME exact stuff but with other names. And they think we can't figure that out? lol!

Duh

Posted at 8:02PM on Nov 10th 2009 by Lisa

I LOL at Don, he is unflappable and just keeps firing their unoriginal, nonfunny comments back to them and laughs and smiles all the way through it! I don't know how he does it, but it's funny to watch when he does hee hee!

Duh

Well, back to the topic at hand. I am SO GLAD Joe got shot down and SO EARLY! I don't believe he has enough to constitute a creditor's claim or he would have done that first, I believe, unless he is stupid enough to think he could have had an allowance AND sue Michael's estate. I am also glad Katherine put her foot down through her attorney regarding the executors. I bet old Catfish wasn't expecting that!

Ben

Posted at 8:11PM on Nov 10th 2009 by Deb

I know and he's quick. I admit I'm pretty fast with the comebacks (lots of older smartazz brothers taught me that), but Don just never tires and he makes 'it' look so darned stupid! I tried to find him on facebook, but he's not there, or at least I can't find him. His sarcasm is tough to beat...lol!

paulette

I am really glad Joe got shot down today.I cannot believe he threatened to file a claim if he does not get an allowance!! Gosh in the last 4 1/2 months this family has really shown their true colors. I honestly do not know how Michael lived to be 50. I just have a bad feeling about what Joe will pull next, hope it doesn't involve the kids(paternity) I know they are Michaels kids regardless but I wouldn't put anything past Joe. I can now see why Michael had 12 foot iron gates and security, the sad thing is I don't think it was to keep fans out I think it was to keep most of his family out!
SO SAD!

Water

I am so lonely I answer my own posts

cosmo in texas

Will the Norwegian young man, Omer Bhatti, the 25 year old son of Michael Jackson also be entitled to part of his fathers estate? I read he will be taking a DNA test and was welcomed in the front row at the service for MJ.

nan

TMZ always prints the bad stories about the jackson family.why??yeah they are crazy, so is my family,big deal ..while we are all looking at the jacksons the person who put the nightmare in motion is walking around, living his life..aint that the troot. i wish they would follow murray around as much as they follow the jacksons.the other day tmz asked jackie jackson about mj peeing in front of people. rude rude rude..lets stay on murray

nan

Posted at 8:21PM on Nov 10th 2009 by just asking

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/10/joe-jackson-michael-jackson-probate-estate/8#c23007825#ixzz0WVffcK18
i dont think he is mj kid but he treated him like a son...i kinda wondered why he was left out, but maybe some of these people were given stuff while mj was still alive..jackie kennedy left her sister out of the will on purpose she said for reasons her sister already knew..may be they recieved something at an earlier time..there is some other kid they want a dna test .i think mj would never ignore a child of his..ever

paulette

I think Omer said he was not MJ's son, and that both his parents had worked for Jackson. I had heard his dad was MJ's driver for a while.

Reynaldo

Yeah-about time a judge had the common sense and backbone to stand up for what is right when it comes to a celebrity and/or well known person!!!! IF Michael wanted his dad to have something, he would have stipulated that in his will. Let Joe Jackson start living within his means and/or find a way to support his pariah lifestyle! How can someone spend $2,500 each month on dining out, and also at the same time spend $1,000.00 per month on groceries??? He may be the father to those kids and grandkids, but that doesn't entitle him to use them to live a life of luxury unless they CHOOSE to help him live that way! They are family NOT meal tickets!!!!! He makes me very ill, so guess I understand how Michael felt IF he truly said the sight of his own dad made him literally sick. Joe Jackson is outright pathetic and selfish. He doesn't see family, or people when he looks at them, he sees dollar signs!! Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!