« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Johnny Damon Shirts Himself

11/10/2009 2:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing a button up shirt made from rejected casino carpet fabric, New York Yankee Johnny Damon hit up the Hard Rock in Las Vegas this weekend to celebrate his latest World Series win.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson

We're told Damon and his wife ordered bottles of Jack Daniels and Patron while inside the casino's club Wasted Space -- and as a bonus, Damon's former teammate Jason Giambi sent the happy looking couple a bottle of Dom Perignon.

Not even beer goggles can make Johnny's top attractive.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kooky for Kooky

KOOKY I NEED A RECIPE! I'M IN A BAKING MOOD!
KANT STOP THE KOOK

msroncon

The shirt is awesome.....this is what is in style......Love the paisley.....are you nuts????

Simone

TMZ, I loved the comment about his shirt!!!!!!!! You are really mean!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha.

And, of course, I agre with you!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahhahahahahahahhaa.

Kooky for Kooky

hey simone! is this THE simone or your evil twin?

Simone

I am the real Simone. How are you Kooky fan????!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahaa.

You really seem to be a huge Kooky fan!!!!!!!!!!! ; )
Hahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahaha.

Kooky for Kooky

oh i'm glad it's the real you! i'm hungry. i was hoping to catch kooky so that krazy klown could send me a recipe! yum yum yum yum
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha simone you sooo funny hahahahahahah
giggle
giggle
giggle

republican mensa

/////////I'm an idiot//////////simone sucks me off/////////alan is a circle jerk/////
Balls ain't got none////////////////////////////////////1 brain 4 idiotsHAHANAlolol
Lolololololo/////////////////////////////////////get a life////////////oh I don't have one
////////////////////everyone will leave site and you'll be left with these 4 numb nuts
///////////////////////////////////////thanks for over 75 emails in support and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al K Hall

Reminds me of the exchange in "The Flamingo Kid"...

"I'm gonna be sick."
"Hey, don't get sick on my shirt."
"It's your shirt that's making me sick."

Al K Hall
Functional Alcoholic Slurperson
(No, REALLY. If you don't believe me, Google "Slurperson".)

Never was a fan of Maya

Meh, the shirt's not so bad, but the skank's gotta go.

Simone

Kooky is retarded and a waste of carbon, he needs a JOB. And he needs to be BANNED Because he keeps breaking rules, he's never said anything relevant.

Ken

That shirt is smokin'! Doesn't anyone at TMZ have a true fashion sense? Paisley is back with a vengeance.

Kooky Fan

Simone,
Nobody says anything relative on this site. It's TM-freaking-Z!!!
KOOKY RULES!!!!

Tom

Whoa, whoa, whoa .... what do you mean about his top half being ugly??? He is a hell of a lot better looking than me, and he got a gazillion bucks and he is responsible for the pin stripes winning the World Series. There is nothing wrong with JD, absolutely nothing.

Rip It Up

Who are you turds to criticize anyone's choices in fashion? All you morons wear are t-shirts and jeans...and they look like they stink. STFU.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments