Dr. Murray: Please Hold ... MJ is Dying

11/10/2009 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Murray and Michael JacksonDr. Conrad Murray was on the phone with his girlfriend as Michael Jackson was dying ... sources connected to the case tell TMZ.

We've learned Dr. Murray was on a cell phone with his girlfriend from Houston between 12:03 and 12:13 PM on June 25, 2009 -- the day Jackson died.

Sources say the girlfriend told LAPD detectives about 5 minutes into the call, she heard Dr. Murray abruptly drop the phone and then heard him administer CPR. The girlfriend said there was no indication Dr. Murray knew anything was amiss before dropping the telephone.

Sources say the girlfriend does not know if Murray was in the room with Jackson when he called her or if he walked in just before realizing MJ was in deep trouble.

The bodyguard called 911 at 12:21 PM, approximately 13 minutes after Dr. Murray dropped the phone.

It has been widely reported Dr. Murray was on the phone for 47 minutes before calling 911. It appears those calls were actually made before Dr. Murray realized Jackson was in distress.

nan

no one wants to be a drug addict .tha just shows what a slave it can make you to the stuff.he knew he had a problem and tried to get a dr ro help..any dr should have gotten him real help or reported others doctors who were fueling his addictions.alot of people want to blame mj.the guy already internalized his pain rather than acting out on others..there should have been a real intervention.as a matter of fact i dont own one song the guy did although i like him,when i saw him promoting the concerts in england he looked so f..ked up tp me it actually atunned me.if all you ever see of this man is what the tabloids put out on him,is it any wonder he tried to ease his pain .murray belongs in jail.the rest should have guilty consience

CJ

How do you hear someone administering CPR?

Michelle

If this doctor was willing to give unethical distribution of propofol....why is it so hard to understand that he would give the drug in an unethical way. MJ should have known that when you play with fire, you can get burned.....MJ insisted this doctor be with him on the 50 date tour in London.....MJ is as guilty as Dr. Murray.

Watching Carefully From Europe

Here are some excerpts from a FB dialogue between fans and Karen Faye:

Jan Deitke Karen, I have read your posts that you were not feeling well yesterday. Sorry I was not here for you but you know I love and support you every day whether I am here or not. I just watched Oprah and Kenny Ortega. This must be so aggravating for yo…u but the truth will prevail, sooner or later, it will happen. We must believe that. Love to you. Hugs too.

Karen Faye Kissinger yes…it is very painful. This to shall pass. It is a long road to justice

Karen Faye Kissinger I just want the truth to be known. I did not know what drugs Michael was using. But, in my opinion, it was evident his problem was effecting rehearsals, his attendance and his weight. We were all concerned. The performers were starting to wonder. I do not know exactly why they are denying it.
I always tried to protect Michael in every way. I began asking for a psychologist to help Michael AND us in dealing with the problem. I began warning my superiors. (I was commanded to come to them with ALL of my concerns). They told me they had it under control…two days later he was dead.

Karen Faye Kissinger People keep asking me why I didn’t drag Michael out of there. I have been dealing with Michael and his denial for many years. So has his family. I can not drag anyone to safety. I am not strong enough to physically drag Michael into my car, past his security guards against his will. I can not drive through iron gates and take him from his children. I can not jeopardize, him breaking his contract. I do not understand people who think I was in a position to do that.

Karen Faye Kissinger Michael didn’t think he was able to do the shows. He told me, he couldn’t sleep and couldn’t eat. Check out what he was telling the fans.

Ruba Sadi Do you think the This Is NOT It movement is working? Lately it seems like Randy Phillips and Kenny Ortega are hinting that they were worried about Michael’s health.

Karen Faye Kissinger yes..they are starting to address it. Not honestly, but they are. Randy Phillips is very frea.ked out about it.

Karen Faye Kissinger commentators are mentioning the “controversy about his health” That’s TINI.

Todo Estilo Rakel Heppe Karen Karen, in TTI trailer Michael is wearing his sunglasses while rehearsing . Do you know why? I’ve never seen him wearing glasses while rehearsing before… Am I wrong?

Karen Faye Kissinger He hardly ever took off his glasses for rehearsals. Kenny kept telling me to get him to take off his glasses. I told Kenny, I wouldn’t EVER make Michael take off his glasses.

Karen Faye Kissinger In my opinion, Michael wasn’t well. I thought it a sign of insecurity and he was doing drugs.

Karen Faye Kissinger not all of you silly…but some people do ask this question and they do not understand how, if I truly cared about Michael, I could let Michael continue knowing he was doing drugs and too thin to be able to do the shows.

Karen Faye Kissinger I am ok…have to lay low. They are fighting for their (not Michael’s) movie to be a success. They are diverting the truth. It is very upsetting for me. How ’bout that Travis Payne, looking on the bright side…’at least michael’s not hurting anymore.’

Em

143. " MJ was not an idiot. He was a drug addict. He finally got someone to come to his home to administer his favorite drug and BTW what makes you think that people who are under the influence are capable of making sound decisions? Listen,MJ experienced pain as a child and until he got burned he probably didn't know what drugs were and he found relief from his painful past thru drugs. I think what happened to me happened to him. You find something to keep you from feeling and relieving the painful memories. I understand MJ and most of all addiction so people please stop judging, blaming and criticizing because you don't know!"

Good post Ali - An addict's life can be a living hell and many are powerless to escape the strong grasp of addiction. It is assumed that all addicts are drooling messes sitting in a back alley. Michael WASN'T a stupid man. By all accounts, he was well read, undisputedly musically gifted, an extremely doting and brilliant father to his children, had a number of ongoing work-related projects on the go at all times - none of this would have been possible if he hadn't been clearheaded and had his wits about him. Was he a "full-time" prescription drug addict? I have my doubts. Did he imbibe when he was in pain, emotionally or physically? Likely. But it seems he turned to the medical professionals who willingly prescribed what he needed with little examination. Money talks, greed listens. How many more "regular" people would be addicted if they had easy access to what would make them feel better?

They were in it for the money

So many needle marks. In so many days.

I have no doubt Murray put him under at the time of sleep; 2:a.m., 3:a.m. 4:a.m., but not after 4:a.m.
Propofol Intoxicaton. Injecting it in the IV and into the arms. Remember that.

On the phone with how many people 1, 2, 3, 5, 7? While a person is without air-no breathing machine, no breathing tube.

Called who? dileo, his office, a person suing him, his girlfriend who just happens to be in Houston the same time? Who goes to Houston in the summer when you live right across from the Santa Monica Pier?

Naw...this pos has lied once too ofetn. I think he did all this intentionally-for someone else.

there was Motive and Opportunity. A perfect set-up.

cherryrn

I want to hear all the evidence as sworn testimony in a court of law .. I want him arrested and charged today. They have enough investigation . Take it to a Grand Jury or charge him. Now, Not a year from now.

nan

talk about the american dream running right off the rails..what a sad ending for this family .this man was so kind and generous to everyone and he was treated so badly for caring about his fellow man..all the sick children he cared for paying they med bills out of his own pocket and the press hung their hat on the chandler extortionists and ruined his life ,thats when he started abusing drugs when the world decided to call him a pedaphile just for sport.dr chandler had a lot in common with murray .alot of complaints filed against him as well asbeing a deadbeat dad..and he lied through his teeth...may michael find some peaceful sleep in heaven

Tara

I can't believe he's finally coming out of hideing for sooo long, and i can't wait for him to go to jail for what he did !!! and he should'nt have been on the phone with his girlfriend while he was sapposedly taking care of michael jackson !!! so my question would be how long will he get to be in jail if he is found guilty ???

sue

janala4-deb lankandiva,mjspyt-- what happened to all of you guys i havent seen you in awhile, i hope everyone is doing ok!!!so many of you have left the boards i guess doing your own thing on FB, have a good day!!! RIP MJ-SUE FROM TAMPASUE

so wrong

I agree, couldn't care less if MJ was gay, straight, bi. However, Ian Halperin is a joke, he's also written that President Obama and Mick Jagger are gay and the list goes on, he's really written this. His book is literally filed with spelling erros and typos. If MJ was gay, for every person who has taken a photo of him, you don't think someone would have shown a photo of MJ and some lover dude, c'mon. Randy T has not had one conversation with MJ since 1970, hello. Please people you buy this stuff? Randy doesn't have a clue either, he knows nothing about Michael Jackson neither do I or you. Michael's real friends are not writing books about him, going on talboid shows, and he had a lot of very loving friends. Same with Klein, best friends, really...well, they went 4 - 5 years w/out talking, only reconnected for TII. Hum, best friends, I certainly don't go 4 - 5 years w/out talking to my best friend.
Everything is sensationalism, speculation. Who cares, he's dead, we may never know the truth...it's none of our business. You people just sit and eat this stuff out. MJ would have hated that, leave him alone, he's dead!

They were in it for the money

This so called girlfriend has no reason at all to lie to anyone. Hasn't she figured out yet, if she protects him, and if he walks, his life is still SOL. Nobody will hire him, because of poor performance in Houston and remember he lost 4 patients by his own hand.

so, whether or not Murray walks or stays in prision for 10 years should be of no concern to a woman with a baby. He is a cheater, he is a lair, he doesnt pay child support. she needs to own up, tell da troot and then move on because this joker is a very lost cause.

Glendetta

I don't want to hear anything about Murray right now. I just want Michael to come back. We miss you, my beloved.

so wrong

and, there has been NO autopsy report released, none! LA Medical Examiner has sealed the report. Thus, everything written on this too is a lie. Wake up people. We know nothing, will know nothing until a trial and facts emerge from authorities, not stuff 'leaked' or speculated.

you just don't get it

SUE--

We finally realized that there is more to life than obsessing over some dead entertainer. We realize that MJ did not walk on water and never will. Hopefully we can return to society and get beyond our arrested development. Good luck to you at this cesspool of a site.