Dr. Murray: Please Hold ... MJ is Dying

11/10/2009 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Murray and Michael JacksonDr. Conrad Murray was on the phone with his girlfriend as Michael Jackson was dying ... sources connected to the case tell TMZ.

We've learned Dr. Murray was on a cell phone with his girlfriend from Houston between 12:03 and 12:13 PM on June 25, 2009 -- the day Jackson died.

Sources say the girlfriend told LAPD detectives about 5 minutes into the call, she heard Dr. Murray abruptly drop the phone and then heard him administer CPR. The girlfriend said there was no indication Dr. Murray knew anything was amiss before dropping the telephone.

Sources say the girlfriend does not know if Murray was in the room with Jackson when he called her or if he walked in just before realizing MJ was in deep trouble.

The bodyguard called 911 at 12:21 PM, approximately 13 minutes after Dr. Murray dropped the phone.

It has been widely reported Dr. Murray was on the phone for 47 minutes before calling 911. It appears those calls were actually made before Dr. Murray realized Jackson was in distress.

emily

Surprise! Now he noticed Michael was not breathing around 12pm and not 11am?
Seriously..he administered anesthesia and left the patient alone FOR HOURS???????????WHAT THE HELL WAS HE THINKING?
This death was SO avoidable.
We miss you..

hoocheekoo

IF WE ALL CRY AT THE SAME TIME….CALL TO ACTION!! Mysteriously, an arrest has not yet been made for Michael's homicide. If you want to take action on November 25, the 5-month anniversary of his death, please view the following video. Important contact information is found at the end of the video. Everyone's voice matters. Michael hasn't been forgotten. Neither should Dr. Conrad Murray. Thank you.

Kathy

I think the reason for all this lolly gaggin around is because Michael Jackson is not really dead.

Gary M

That has to be a younger picture of MJ- Good Choice TMZ it's a very nice picture of him, and it's fresh. Not the same photo like always.

Only 2%...

Sunny day - Sweepin’ the clouds away,
On my way to where the air is sweet.
Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street.

Come and play, everything’s A-OK
Friendly neighbors there that’s where we meet
Can you tell me how to get
How to get to Sesame Street

It’s a magic carpet ride. Every door will open wide.
Happy people like you. Happy people who.

Like a beautiful sunny day sweepin’ the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet
Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame street, how to get to Sesame Street, How to get to . .

MiMi

Something is wrong with this story. I thought Murray's current girlfriend lived in Santa Monica.

So who is this girlfriend that lives in Texas?

nan

the family cant sue murray.he cant even afford corn flakes for his own kids.like getting blood from a stone.i wonder how a so called professional doctor could have nothing to lose in a scenario like this.sue him for money? he has none.his home?i dont think he owns one outright .his reputation .he didnt hava a reputation worth protecting? why did a guy who had nothing to lose get this close to michael jackson , the biggest celeb on the planet,,who if anyone did a background check.we all know mj was susceptible to getting taken in by jerks such as bashir..where was the legions of doctors, lawyers and hangers on that surrounded mj on a daily basis and probably made a good paycheck too.knowing how easily mj gets taken in you would think someone, anyone would have checked this quack out.i could just cry over what a stupid waste this was .honestly it breaks my heart for his children all over again

Jill

the only headline I want to read is "Murray arrested"!!!

shuffler

Posted at 9:25AM on Nov 10th 2009 by LaQuisha & LaQuanda
--------------------
Yo mah girlz L&L, you is great! Good to see you is defiant against d'Murrayz!

Just showin' some love. Stay strong.

Peace,
shuffler

Theresa

Murray wasn't keeping an eye on his paycheck....this is horrendous that this man is not in jail. It's insulting to Michael Jackson that this man is still not in jail.

sc341

Justice for Michael Jackson, now. Arrest this idiot doctor.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Michael Jackson : "I'm going to tell the worst kept secret of all time" at his concert. You think you know who killed him? Maybe dr murray did, but it was set up by the illuminati! Michael was a muslim at the end, and had been in the illuminati (satan worshippers) till he realized how wrong it was, a lot of people in the music industry are brainwashed. The government is the illuminati. This was set up, just like LATOYA SAID! That's why his ghost haunts NEVERLAND! Think about it people!

TEAMBRANCA

arrest him already

he was probably napping before he called her

They were in it for the money

Idiot sure likes the phone. What was he doing, calls his office staff twice to get rid of evidence, bragging to Dileo and Phillips first, calling his girlfriend and lets see who else, oh yea, calling the secuirty twice, calling a former patient, all this takes a lot of time, especially when ya got a patient under propofol. Who was giving Michael the oxygen while all this was going on or did Murray only give him an air mask? somebody else there?
Nothing this man can say will convince me of anything else but cold blooded plan carried out as planned.
him and his troot is his B.S. his actions speak louder than anything that comes out of his lying mouth.

hoocheekoo

I'm imagining being under propofol. The doctor in charge is not an anesthesiologist but he's consented to do the job anyway at an agreed-upon salary from me of $100,000 per month. He insists he can do this. As I drifted off the last time, I don't recall seeing monitors being around me in case something went wrong. But he says he knows what he's doing. As I begin my walk 'into the light', I hear my doctor talking on the phone with his girlfriend.