Dr. Murray: Please Hold ... MJ is Dying

11/10/2009 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Murray and Michael JacksonDr. Conrad Murray was on the phone with his girlfriend as Michael Jackson was dying ... sources connected to the case tell TMZ.

We've learned Dr. Murray was on a cell phone with his girlfriend from Houston between 12:03 and 12:13 PM on June 25, 2009 -- the day Jackson died.

Sources say the girlfriend told LAPD detectives about 5 minutes into the call, she heard Dr. Murray abruptly drop the phone and then heard him administer CPR. The girlfriend said there was no indication Dr. Murray knew anything was amiss before dropping the telephone.

Sources say the girlfriend does not know if Murray was in the room with Jackson when he called her or if he walked in just before realizing MJ was in deep trouble.

The bodyguard called 911 at 12:21 PM, approximately 13 minutes after Dr. Murray dropped the phone.

It has been widely reported Dr. Murray was on the phone for 47 minutes before calling 911. It appears those calls were actually made before Dr. Murray realized Jackson was in distress.

They were in it for the money

Wasn't he also on the crapper at one point?
Take your troot and shove it Murray.

zembla

Harvey, THREE simple questions for you:

* How is it that you appeared on CNN with Don Lemon on JUNE 24TH explaining how TMZ covers the MJ death investigation? Proof here: http://yfrog.com/jatmzjacksonjune242009j

* To quote Klein: "Just WHO was called by Murray?" Arnie said three people were called: The patient suing Murray, then the head of AEG and then Frank Dileo. The affidivit states Amir Williams and Arnold Klein were called and there are 'sources' who state Joe Jackson was even contacted.

* How is Murray supposed to make a call on a cellphone when he wasn't even said to own one. I think this was mentioned for not calling 911 right away.

Answers, Harvey, we want answers!

Sophie

"I am sorry, what he gave Michael and stepping away proves it was a fatal injection, right along the same damn lines of Lethal Injection."

Conclusions at first ? MJ was in a mental prison.

Yoginy

Want justice for Michael. His death is avoidable if not for the lethal dosage and phone calls. Why is this Murray still free? He should be in jail.

myra

The LAPD needs to arrest this SOB and get it over with. What is the hold up they have evidence phone records the dr confessing that he gave Michael the meds so what are you waiting on? For him to run. This man is quilty so what are you waiting on arrest him and throw the book at him. He took an angel away from his kids,family and fans and you are letting him run the streets. I also think you should check into his father I think maybe he had something to do with it as well asking for money from his estate and knowing these people that were involved exspecially Dr Murray sounds a little fishy to me don't you think. Michael didn't want anything to do with his father that is why he left him out of the will he doesn't deserve anything from Michael So Joe go blow your self and let Michael rest in peace you done enough damage while he was alive leave him alone.

A fan

Total & complete incompetence!
Why is this murderer still on the loose?

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

WillOTheWisp

Didn't I say so?

All the more reasons to bust his ass! He was being paid to help and assist Michael, therefore, his top priority should have been Michael! A stupid jerk! I bet that was his marijuana they found in MJ’s house, and he probably was smoking it, while MJ laid there dying.

Murray really should be held accountable in this case. What he was doing with the propofol was wrong, but it was made worst by being on the phone with his attention elsewhere. I wouldn't be surprised if Michael wasn't the first person to die under his care.

Bust him now! What are the authorities waiting for? They’ve had over four months to gather information on Murray, so what’s the hold up?

Missy

when will there be an arrest? murray already admitted what he did,so why isn't he locked up yet? tmz i have heard murray didn't call 911 because he didn't have a phone or because he didn't know the address,then it was said murray WAS on his cell phone and made 3calls(to who and why),then it was said murray went to the bathroom! so which one is it?

ilovemjj

Justice for Michael Jackson.
We Love Michael.

karen

why do we need to hear about this sick muredere how about telling us about the new courtcase about michaels kids since debbie takes the jacksons back to court she was to visit the kis and has not seen them in 4 month they lied to her and if thsts not enoguh she was promised joe to stay away and he spend all time with he kids and sahe hates the fact that the kids are forced to lsiten to the word money on and on grrr more info on babble blog dot com

WillOTheWisp

110. Michael Jackson : "I'm going to tell the worst kept secret of all time" at his concert. You think you know who killed him? Maybe dr murray did, but it was set up by the illuminati! Michael was a muslim at the end, and had been in the illuminati (satan worshippers) till he realized how wrong it was, a lot of people in the music industry are brainwashed. The government is the illuminati. This was set up, just like LATOYA SAID! That's why his ghost haunts NEVERLAND! Think about it people!

Posted at 10:01AM on Nov 10th 2009 by Michael was murdered!

OK! I’m thinking about it!

Now I'm making my aluminum antennas to put on top of my head, so that I can tune into whatever planet you're from.

karen

lock that nutcaser up and trow away the keys and while your at it do the same to joe maybe they can share one cell
as for the other jacksons shame on you promising a mother sge can see the kids in front of a judge and then keep the kdis from her glad debbie take you all back to court she doesn t get to see them yet joe is there all the time and they need to lsiten to stories asbout their dads money grrr

Silvia

TMZ, stop lying!! Who are this sources?? Don't they have a name??

It's quite clear that you guys are simply making up this stories to catch people's attention.

When will people realize that you guys are lying?? Do you have an agreement with LAPD or with Jackson family to know everything first??

Shame on you.

Ali

I didn't realize how much I loved Michael until he died. RIP Michael. I still cry when I read this stuff. I am sad thinking about how much people struggle with addiction and alcoholism. I see it all around me and I myself have struggled and do struggle even if it's just pot. I know I am a different person when I am under the influence. Drugs are a very dangerous substance and when you decide to stop it is just pure hell. MJ was messing around with the most dangerous drugs and I'm sorry to say that he did not stand a chance. He was hooked!

karen

its a pitty they live in the usa in certain parts of the world this would have been resolved much soner without having to waste taxpayers money
what is wrong with those pple a docter kills a biggest star in the world and this stars familie argue money in front of the stars kids and block the kids mum from seeing them even though they promised in court she can visit
i mean relaly talk about money in front of a murder victims children while the killer is still walking around and having fun its totally crazy
please mis rowe save your kids from this mess