Michael Jackson's Parents at Legal War

11/10/2009 3:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

What a turn! Katherine and Joe Jackson are fighting each other in court ... right now.

katerine jackson and joe jackson

Katherine's new lawyer, Adam Streisand, is arguing to the judge that Joe has no legal standing to object to John Branca and John McClain as executors, nor does he have any standing to object to the validity of the will.

Streisand is arguing since Michael Jackson cut Joe out of the will, he has no dog in this fight.

During the fight, Billie Jean Jackson -- you know -- just stood up and said that she's an heir so she'll object ... so Joe's got that going for him.

Stay tuned...

sunnymaxx

Joe has no blood running through his veins. He is a heartless individual. He was heartless when Michael was growing up and he's still heartless. I hope and pray that he gets what he deserves - NOTHING!!! He made Michael's life miserable. Despite all the misery Joe caused him, Michael still turned out to be a beautiful, kind person. I hope and pray the judge honors Mike's wishes and give Joe NOTHING!!! I can't stand to even look at that man. I don't know one person who likes him. I think he's overstayed his welcome on planet earth.

nan

mj is having a hard time in death as he did in life.all over money..i hope the people who keep showing up in court over his will ,spend as much time there when murray is on trial .for michaels sake.

Daphne Lorincz

To Roe50, who is this Torme guy? Your comment is witty. Gee so much happened. We never hear so much gossips & rumours in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. You wanna hear about oilsands, oil & gas, there are lots here. Welcome to Calgary, one of the nicest cities in Canada, the oil capital of our country.

no way

it's all semantics, did MJ cut the fam out of the will or did he leave it to Katherine at her discretion to do with as she wished which of course means supporting much of the clan. I say give Katherine her 40% and let her do what she wishes with it, leave the kids money (less what they need now) alone and let Michael rest in peace.

BillieJeanJackson

Well it was fun in court today. Mr. Joe Jackson promised to give me a hundred dollars a month and he promised to get me my rightful kids.

Can't you just see the two of them together. A Catfish and a NUT.

I knew Catfish was behind Katherine fighting the Exectss. Evidently Mr. Streisand talked a good game to her. I am impressed. Old Londell McMillion was a JOE dude.

Interesting development, and it is cheaper for Catfish Joe to fight this anyway. He has nothing to loose.

unbelievable

Look Joe, You had a good run. It's over.

Never was a fan of Maya

To TigerEyes - regarding post #25

The sarcasm in your post was VERY obvious - which leads me to believe that 'kadengirl' was referring to a post that was either moved or deleted. I'm thinking it was probably directed towards the anti-Semite portion of post #23 - I could be wrong though.

OhWell

Break Little Wacko Out Of His Wall And Give Joe His Nose To Sell On E-Bay.

Trooper Tom

This old coot needs to go away, he claims he needs monthly support for his high style living but has a bunch of attorneys reping him who the hell is paying fr them. Katherine should have divorced his ass years ago

sunnymaxx

Branca and McClain are involved in Michael's murder and Joe KNOWS! That's why he wants control.

---------------
Joe cares about one person - Joe. I don't believe he would care if Michael was hit by a car, burned in oil or murdered by Branca and McClain. He has one thought - $$$$. Anyone who thinks Joe wants justice, I just have to laugh at that. lolololol!!!! Joe wouldn't go out of his way unless money is involved. He wants control for the simple reason is he feels he deserves it and deserves the money. To hell with everyone else. I say to hell with Joe Jackson.

They were in it for the money

Just think, Probate might be finished just about the time Michael's children are of age. I think they'll still support Grandma, but they are going to take the money and run far far away and get custody of their baby brother.

sunnymaxx

Joe had more of a chance than most people to be rich. He was too greedy and stupid to manage his money. He's earned a lot in his life and squandered it. That's his problem, not Michael's. That man has no shame. It's been proven time and time again.

I'll never forget two days after Michael's death, when asked "Joe, how are you?" Joe: " I'm GREAT!! Now, do you want to hear about my record company?" He's evil. Anyone who could abuse, mentally and physically, a brilliant, sweet, lovely child like Michael is mentally ill and a monster. Hopefully he will receive the same treatment that he gave Mike times 10 for eternity in hell.

get it right

Posted at 3:49PM on Nov 10th 2009 by sunnymaxx

But don't forget that MJ was mentally ill also.

astabasta

Perhaps if Joe had been so "gracious" to allow his and Katherine´s children to call him DAD, Michael might have included him in his will.

Joe´s illegitimate daughter, Joh'Vonnie Jackson, was allowed to call him DAD. Not her fault, of course, but Michael resented this tremendously. NO WONDER!

This is from 2005, but it says a little about why Katherine hasn´t divorced Joe.
+ it is clear that the cute of the Jackson siblings got their good looks from their beautiful MAMA! ;-)

Andrea