« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Serena & Selita

A Booty-ful Night

11/10/2009 3:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It was a fantasstic evening in NYC -- as curvaceous tennis pro Serena Williams and petite Victoria's Secret model Selita Ebanks showed off their bangin' behinds.

1110_williams_tmz_video-1
In hindsight, we have just one question ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ASIA

#45. If that was Kim Kardashian(not real) it would be a whole different story. Things that are natural on black women is nasty...etc. When a white women has it (unatural)it the greatest thing ever! PLEASE!

__________________________________________________
AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Really?

To #42, Serena makes more money than you will ever be able to dream of having. She doesn't need food stamps like you and your trailer park-living family. She could buy your whole trailer park, kick out all the sex offenders, and donate it to all the active, up-and-coming African-American kids who will play tennis, make millions and embarrass your Columbine-killing kids.

You can't stand to see an active, attractive sister with all money. Makes you angry, doesn't it? All you can do is post on TMZ. Pitiful.

Oh Really?

To all the envious White people, that's where she stores all of here millions. The more you post, the more we know you wish you had it - the money and the boo-tay!

Me

#54 LOLOLOL Thank you for that. But don't worry about it. They would give their right arm to have an ass like that or be on top of an ass like that. Serena Williams has the absolute best body (Beyonce #2) and I for one am jealous!! My bf talks about her all the time.

uhHuh

THAT'S DEFORMED. DOESNT EVEN LOOK NATURAL. CAMEL ASS.
AND TO #14: IT'S NOT HER 'ASS' THAT WON HER $$$, IT'S HER TALENT.

GROOOOOOOOOOOSSS.

London not England

LOOK AT THEM BIG BLACK BODACIOUS BOOTIES!~!~!~!

SLURP!

Even Whiteboys Have ta Shout!~!~!

London not England

OH MY GOD BECKY...

LOOK AT HER BUTT....
It's Like OUT THERE...it's like..GROSS....

OH MY GOD, she looks like such a Prostitute......

Why do guys find that so attractive....

(I wish I had it....)

Jermaine

Ok the only racist remarks i am seeing is those posted by the people hating on whites. Just because someone has an opinion about an ass doesnt mean they are an evil white trailer park living columbine killing white person. Lets not forget about the black man most recently in the news who was storing many many bodies in his home for years or the DC sniper who just died by lethal injection i could go on and on. Oh and as for the money she makes have any of you looked at the stands at the vast number of whites who bought tickets so she can make that money? Im just sayin.. so lets all just agree to disagree. As for me I could never be attracted to a woman with GIANT hands and bigger feet than me she reminds me of that woman in the movie with Rob Snider.. Gigolo. Any man who likes that.. likes men.

Bigg money

Jermaine , Jermaine sounds like you are lil fellow who can't handle a real woman to me just because she's to much woman for you is your lost because real men can handle anything that comes there way so man up buddy if you came I'm just saying that is if you can ? As for having big hands and feet and your point is what ? That you haven't grown up to be the big man that you want to be that's life deal with it as it is . O and as for looking like a man not even close to looking like one . So my comment to you is don't look at her when she's in a match but we know that you can't do it because you really like her it's just that you don't nobody to know that you like her that all

Jermaine

Unless you are Tom Lister Jr. (Zues from Friday) or the same size as him, You cant consider yourself a big man when near Serena. I like my women more like Rhianna, Maria Carey or Kim Kardashian. Theres nothin flat or olive oil about them girls but they look soft they have womanly features you know this! Like i said thats just my opinion Bigg Money. Oh and it would be my LOSS not LOST.. (from your comment) I wouldnt want you to go through the rest of your life sounding stupid. Im glad you like Serenas big giagantuous ass she needs men and big women like her for support. I think shes a fantastic tennis player, with a manly temper.
Now dont go all mad cause i dont like Serenas Big ass..damn some of you really need to get out and make a friend.

PEACE

Bigg money

Well J. you haven't been keeping up with some of these women I see as for Maria Carey she has blown up and Kim in her world she's one pound from Jenny Craig , but I'll give one that you got correct and that is Rhianna now she's bangin I do agree , Like I said J you r Lost not loss. Like I said real men don't need support only the weak need it ,and as for being a fantastic tennis player you are right that's a given as for the manly temper you must not play sports. To know the difference between winning and losing a real athlete would know that or a competitive person that is

Jermaine

Nicely put Bigg Money.

CJ

Wow! You people never cease to amaze me. You always seem to target the African Americans for one reaseon or another. I know you all can't understand Serena's proportions because you are so used to those flat pancakes that that most of you have. Get over us already.

Harold

I see nothing wrong with her behind. It looks good for me as a real African man wants it to be. She represents a lady figure in african sense. We do not go for thin ass! Keep it up Serena!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4