Moakler Makes an Ass Out of Khloe K.

11/10/2009 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The only thing more ridiculous than Wendy Williams' pit stains on her show this morning: The war Shanna Moakler ignited with the Kardashians by calling Khloe a "donkey."

Shanna Moakler: Click to watch
After Shanna talked about not being invited to "the donkey's wedding" on Wendy's show, the Twitter-verse exploded -- with Khloe's friend Jonathan Cheban Tweeting Shanna was a "dirty whore" and Khloe chiming "I have no idea who this girl is but I guess she is talking about me. Talk on honey... I can care less LOL."

Like any dependable celebrity these days, Shanna also said sorry via Tweet, saying "
you are right. We don't know each other personally and I apologize for my comment this morning."

What a bunch of twits.

Inquiring Mind

Eww.. Jocelyn Wildenstein jr.? Where are these people getting plastic surgeries? oh and that dress.. yuckkkkk! You're a mess, shut up!

Skank

That was mean! Khloe is the coolest one! Kourt is the prettiest and Kim is just fake as hell and oh so needy!

Christina09nj

She could care less? Shes a smart one.

CriticAl

I agree, Sam. I'd love to see Croakler run her mouth when Khloe is around. She'd end up looking like some donkey POOP.

mikeblack

Shanna Moekler used to be SMOEKing at one point...but that all went downhill fast! Her stupidity, her blatant disregard for relationships, her horrible mothering skills, her insistant fame-mongering have all put her in a place where Kourtney should not worry about what this wash-up is saying about her. Who's got the last LOL now, Shanna?!

jeri

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! Someone said out loud what I was thinking. I thought I was the only one who thought she was an attention seeking whore!!!!!!!!!By the way....what are the Kardtrashians famous for? Do they do anything besides hog the cameras?

Who Dat!!!

What kind of PR rep. comes out and calls someone a "dirty whore" in response to her client being called a "donkey"? You would think she would have taken the high road on this one, but then again, look who her client is.

logan

lol

jeri

No PR rep..... just someone sick n tired of hearing about trailer trash....ie.... ALL Kardashians!!!!

A Nagai

Shanna is a WHORE and she is using Khole to get some exposure in the media. I am so glad Paris Hilton beat her up the other time.

Solaera

My god. What has that fool done to her face? She has never been a great beauty...but damn! Whoever mentioned Jocelyn Wildenstein Jr. is right. I'd rather look my age than like a distorted freak.

Danielle

Ummm...Who is the lady with the nasty sweaty armpits?

kris

OMG look at that horrible BOTOX job..I say YUCK BIOTCH!!!!!!!!!! When will girls learn that Natural Beauty is better than any amount of money can buy.

Trooper Tom

Two donkey whores talking about each other

Mo

Shanna is TRASH! How sad is it that she has to pick fights with people she doesnt even know just to hold onto her 15 minutes? Oh well...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments