Prejean Unplugs for 'Inappropriate King Live'

11/11/2009 10:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie Prejean and Larry King just made the most awesomely awkward TV.

Carrie Prejean Larry king
Carrie unplugged her mic on "Larry King Live" tonight and threatened to walk off the show -- all because Larry pressed her on details about her settlement with Miss California USA ... as in, he wanted her to bring up her solo sex tape.

Carrie called Larry "extremely inappropriate" for his line of questioning ... Larry's response? He said, "Inappropriate King Live continues" and then took a phone call.

???????

she can have the prettiest face..the most gorgeous body but if there is nothing on that wee brain of hers...She just proves that she is the symbol of what a DUMB BLOND is.

Erika

I HATE CARRIE PREJEAN SHE IS A LIAR AND A HYPOCRIT...I'M READY FOR HER BOOK TO FLOP SO SHE WILL GO AWAY? WHY DOES SHE THINK ANYONE WOULD WANT TO TALK TO HER OTHER THAN TO KNOW ABOUT HER SOLO TAPE...BUT ITS NOT A SEX TAPE>>>LMAO

Kate

She sits there with that smug hollier than thou face to dumb to realize how ignorant she looks to the world. The extreme right should be so proud of their dimwitted hero.

abuja19

Can someone off this dumb blonde bimbo?

Goodgirl

She is an idiot who is blaming the opinion she gave on gay marriage as a way out of everything. She is not christian, if she was she would not have done the things she did. She does not want to discuss the tape because it is embarrassing. I mean who does a sex tape by themselves? Lame!

lfr

I see why she and Palin are friends. Two nut jobs! Wouldn't buy their books even when they're in the dollar bin.

aileen

What a bitch - Perez, I forgive you! Please everyone, switch off if you see her on tv - and for God's sake, don't even walk near her book in any shop let alone buy it. Her 15 minutes have to be over!

FACT

Looks like even the Mormon Church is Switching Sides a lil.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/11/salt-lake-city-oks-gay-ri_n_353399.html This is a big step in the HCR Campaign (I actually almost feel out in the floor reading the article). For all you people saying Obama feels the same way just you wait and see. Im sure he has a plan up his sleeve to give gays Civil Rights which is all they want. I dont see how it will affect yours. Looks like Carrie will eventually be standing alone with her discrimanatory beliefs. Kills me also when she says she dosent have Freedom of Speech and she is constantly plugging her book on any show that will take her. You have had your chance to speak its someones else turn now.

rhbjorn

Carrie said that she legally could not comment 5 or 6 times, Anyone would walk of at that point.

What kind of journalist just repeats the same question over and over.

Momof2

She gives blondes a bad name, is she really that ignorant? And what is up with her teeth? She has had her 15 min. now stop wasting everyones time.

legal beagle

I am a conservative who thinks this is one dumb blonde. Why go on a show and act like such a bimbo. If you can't handle Larry King softballs you really have no future.
The problem with this girl is she never had a real interview, she has stuck to fox news who will never ask her anything tough. I don't give a crap if gays get married but quit bamnkrupting us!

love her!

She is so close to going over the edge. One thing I appreciate about Britney Spears...she let's it all hang out and she doesn't lie. What was it? Did the Gods of Scientology call to shut her up? Really?

P

Due to her intolerance of the LGBT lifestyle, I would bet that Robert Reed (Mr. Brady) is likely turning over in his grave now.

kadengirl

she and palin need to go away - far away.

Butterfly

I AM SORRY TO SAY, THIS IS THE MOST DISGUSTING AND REPULSIVE STORY ABOUT A YOUNG WOMAN TO HIT THE NEWS IN A LONG TIME. I wonder why her "people" haven't tried to hush her up or encouraged her to seek professional help? If she has a "problem" with the truth, better to know now, than later. Hope she acts upon it.