Jon Gosselin to Jon Gosselin: You're a Loser

11/11/2009 12:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Breaking up is hard to do -- but after taking a long, hard look at the D-Bag he's become, Jon Gosselin has finally decided to part ways with his hair gel, Michael Lohan and best of all, Ed Hardy.

Unfortunately it's all for a FunnyOrDie sketch, so we're guessing the rhinestoned tigers will be back.

me

OH PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE. ONCE A DOUCH BAG ALWAYS A DOUCH BAG!

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

OMG, I can't wait for The Insider tonite, it has turned into the trashiest show and I looooooooove it!!!!..sooooooo bad, some real guilty pleasure watching show, and tonite Jon and Levi r on the panel, gonna b hysterical..these guys r such jokes , the REAL cleebrities must b cringing at all the publicity these tools get. Man, the hired pr people must b pulling their hair out, cause it is all about Levi and Jon & kate & omgomg...Palin, damm, some good funny tv is ahead for us! woohoo

laughsatducks

What's funny is the ad to the right of the comments about losing belly fat!

pennyb638

So howcome you put your Diamond Studs back in at the end of the
video? Guess you were just kidding us and yourself!

sL

I am not a fan of Jon's.. but why do the tabloids (this one included) constantly pick on him? what's the big deal.. are some of you in cahoots with the network that produces the show and therefore need to do a smear campaign so that kate comes out the victor and victim.....

tmz fan

JON I wish you could and would go back. I hope you can find a way like the song says..... I was a fan of the show for years and I like Kate ...want the old Jon back. For the sake of the kids!!!! Please!! It makes me cry to think of what you have done to those kids. But why am I crying about it and you are not..DAD?? And you were the one at the beginning that said you never wanted the kids to google anything bad about you. All your sh*t is on the internet for all of time. Bring back the old Jon so the kids have a chance of recovering from everything they have to see on the internet about you their entire lives. Aplogize and be friendly with Kate like you have stated publicly so many times I have lost count and never have. Be friends with Kate for the sake of the kids and stop all this!!! Stop just talking the talk and actually walk the walk. Shut up already and do what you say you are going to do. We've heard enough Jonathan... let's see action not words. Ok, I think more than nuff said.

nora

wow till now i never realized how much his hair is thinning...time to invest in some implants or something...the dark brown spray may even help too.

I thought it was funny but I still think he's a loser...

GREG MOORE

WOW THATS WAS GREAT I LOVE JOHN I WANT HIM AND HIS HIT ASS TWO DO PRON WOW SEXY I WACTH HIM

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

#32, No one is doing a smear campaign, Jon does enough of that on his own. He choreographs his own smear campaign. What you see of the Douche today, is what he is and all at his own choices. TLC is going to mop the floor with that idiot! As they should!

This is Jon's Karma biting him back and it is about time!

its me

LMFAO!!! i loved it lol !!!

didn't know he had a sense of humor. i thought he did a good job with this lol i like how he deleted Lohan LOL
good job "" claps hands ""

Hope

This is a Funny or Die sketch, yes? So, since it wasn't *at all* funny, does that mean he has to die now?

(please say yes please say yes please say yes)

Okay, not nice, I know. Maybe not *die*. Maybe just stricken mute.

tinky

Jon, what brought you to this choice?
I know Kate was pushy, but did anyone notice when she pushed you it was toward something you should have been doing,or paying attention to on your own?
It's hard right now to think you are doing this change in honesty.
You have shown too much in the past you can't be trusted.
Kate, for the most part has been solid in handling anything you have tossed her way, even tho inside she has broken down. She's not perfect, but if I had to bet on one of ya for having the better sense of judgment & being more concerned for the future... my money would have to go on Kate.
I don't know if you ran out of money,work options,found out that Kate actually has some STAR power & ability to EARN even without you, or finally came to miss the family that truly loved you. I suggest you add Jim Bob Dugger to your circle of friends phone list & learn from him.

Some Faustkateer

What a jerk. He's not liking his image so he thinks THIS is going to change things. Again. Jerk. Go away, Mr. Gosselin.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

sassy, you must be desperate for entertainment. I could give you a list of true comedians you could laugh and clap at.

Jon Gosselin is pathetic and desperate. Only gigs he can pull in is the Trash Talk TV and Trash Mag Interviews.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments