Jon Gosselin to Jon Gosselin: You're a Loser

11/11/2009 12:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Breaking up is hard to do -- but after taking a long, hard look at the D-Bag he's become, Jon Gosselin has finally decided to part ways with his hair gel, Michael Lohan and best of all, Ed Hardy.

Unfortunately it's all for a FunnyOrDie sketch, so we're guessing the rhinestoned tigers will be back.

Ali Grace

He is disgusting. I just wonder how much money he accepted to make a fool out of himself!

Deb

I thought it was funny, but then again I'm not so wrapped up in the Gosselin saga I can't be objective.

Jen

Well this confirms it, he CAN'T act and is NOT funny -- even when he has top comedy talent in Hollywood behind him.

JohnDude

I say him and the girls gone wild dude shack up together as soon as they finish sticking dildos in each others fat asses !......far........far ...........away........

A Person

Instead of making crappy, unfunny webshows he could be spending time with his kids

Architect

Stop reporting on this jerk. He is not news worthy.

jessica

That was so cute. I loved it! Too bad it isn't true. I must admit that he has more on screen charisma than Kate does. Good job Jon, now do it for REAL.

honesty

If this man really wants to right the wrongs, then he would move back into the neighborhood, or close to the children so he can properly be in their lives as a constant father.
He has moved to NY, and left the child care to Kate. He is a real man.
Show your commitment, don't just talk a good talk.

upchuck21

This guy has officially become the worst father and biggest a-hole ever. His kids must be so proud. Be a man, Jon and take care of your kids you waste of space.

Pat

What a tool. You have destroyed your reputation and your family beyond repair Jon. Go away now, please.

Megan

This is supposed to be funny????

judi

dum dum dum dum dumb

Ilovetheroloffs

This was not funny; it was sad. This is exactly what he needs to do to get his life together but he doesn't realize it. He reminds me of a teenager.

Dimitri

dude's got a good sense of humor about the whole thing.

bailey

Jon's little "acting" skit confirms what we all knew from the beginning...HE HAS NO TALENT! If TV is how he plans to support the kids, all I can say is, THANK GOD FOR KATE! Jon is a horrible role model for his sons. I hope they will have s real man in the future to guide them and show them how a responsibile man acts.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments