Only the Young

11/11/2009 2:19 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 60-year-old resurfaced at some event in Pasadena recently, looking amused.

Steve Perry

In 1998, Steve underwent hip replacement surgery.

In the last few years, the TV shows "Laguna Beach," "The Sopranos," "Glee" and the Charlize Theron 2003 film "Monster" have all used "Don't Stop Believin'."

Cindee

My Brother sound just like him its amazing wonder what Steve would think od him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHv_L_G_0Bo

sick of paris

Steve - go back to Journey!!! Its not the same without your beautful voice.Only 1 like it.Faithfully, Open arma, Lights, god I could go on, only 1 voice like Steve Perry

The Other Mrs. Perry!

He looks great!!! We love him at TheOtherMrsPerry.com
He is the greatest singer of all time!!

Valery

He's looks spectacular!! I love his amazing voice---he will always be my favorite singer of all time!! I love you Steve Perry...Faithfully!!

Whamo

Journey sucks donkey ball! Nice hair F@G. Tell me that looks natural. Anyone who like Journey has no taste in music at all!!!

blstheone

This man had a beautiful voice - he took Journey from a 70's rock band to a 80's super group!

Pat Rice

Wow, he looks like he has been getting plenty of rest.
Great for him. He has to know how much he is missed!
Saw the other guy...he had a great backstory. At the end of the day...
he is NOT Steve Perry. Though dude hit some of the notes, his rhythm was off in my opinion. Steve Perry will always rock!!!!

whocares

I still can't believe I didn't marry him... I saw Journey so many times as a teen. Thank goodness for youtube... he is the only person I pay 500 to thousand dollars to see sing. Still crushin' after all these years

Lost Lass

God, how I miss hearing him sing. He truly has an amazing voice, I wish he would share it with the world again. I respect his desire to move on to other things, but can't he throw us a bone every few years? :)

Lost Lass

"52. My Brother sound just like him its amazing wonder what Steve would think od him"

Sorry honey, he doesn't sound like Steve. He sounds like someone TRYING (too hard) to sound like Steve.

jan

Steve Perry looks great.. He was always one of my favorite singers, why doesn't he sing again & make his fans happy. He has a true God given talent that he should share....

LA GIRL

He needs to come back to Journey. Love him and Journey together. If you read this Steve Perry please come back.
Journey rocked in 80's and it can rock now too.

Rip Off Chris

Hellderado...your an idiot! The new guy in Journey is all Karaoke...Whats the name of your band?I'm sure if your front man ops out your fans will not be that happy when you replace him with a karaoke singer in a dive somewhere.

Peggy

Steve Perry always was and always will be my all time favorite singer. There is no other voice in the world like Steve's. My dog Perry is named after him and turns out he's the best dog in the world too! Love them both.

weezy

We miss you Steve!!! What are you doing these days? I don't think you will ever re-join Journey, but what about a solo record? Small theatre tour? Oh where is my Steve Perry?