Carrie Prejean Pulls Out of Speaking Gig

11/12/2009 3:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie PrejeanTMZ has learned Carrie Prejean just pulled out of a talk she was supposed to give this afternoon at the Capitol Hill Club in Washington D.C. -- an exclusive club for Republicans only.

An insider at the Capitol Hill Club tells TMZ Carrie canceled five minutes before she was supposed to speak because her camp wanted to avoid a repeat of last night's "Larry King Live" fiasco -- when she almost walked off the set.

Carrie faced a fresh wave of criticism this morning after her former hookup told us she wanted him to lie about her sex tape and tell people she was underage when she filmed it ... when she was really 20-years-old.

FACT

its funny how Carrie is having her religion used against her just like it is used against the Gays to deny their rights. How does it feel to be in the same boat Miss Prejean??????

2 cents

She never said she was a saint - even the DEVIL is entitled to its opinion. You cannot force everyone to think "pee-pee" in the "poophole" is cool!

Kim

Aren't her 15 minutes up yet?

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet we know who wont be buying her book,ALL OF AMERCIA

Only marry foreign women

To make a name for yourself American women almost always take their close off. Today they the difference is they have a camera rolling.

It's noice to know that some guy will still marry her, then she will divorce him too live off his income for 18 years.

American whores

nemo

Gee, you'd think Carrie was merely 8 million votes away from being Vice President of the United States and had had a bastard child out of wedlock with a hooker she was paying to be on her "campaign staff" while her wife was dying from cancer or something.

Somewhere John Edwards is laughing.

Why to remain consistent you gutless anti-American liberal douchebags!!

Only marry foreign women

Dating or being married to an American woman is like driving a beat-up Ford Escort. If you are only used to driving a beat-up Ford Escort, then you have no idea what it feels like when you drive a Bentley or Ferrari. You need to at least test-drive a Ferrari, so you'll have a reference point on what a real car feels like.

nemo

LOL!!!

Seriously, why aren't liberals fawning all over this chick? Just like liberals in Washington, she opposes gay marriage, lies, and has dirty sex on the side. So why aren't the kooks on her worshiping her like they did Billy and do Oflaba?

Only marry foreign women

American women..
- highest maintenance (I've never heard of a foreign bride demanding her husband buy expensive house & cars)
- fattest in the world
- most likely to cheat
- highest rate of divorce (60% - US-US marriages; 20% - US-foreign marriages)
- largest payout in divorce court (you'll be ass-raped for everything you earned, plus most of what you will earn for years to come)
- bitchiest
- most likely to nag constantly
- most likely to believe in feminism and "equality"
- most likely to hate men
- spend least amount of time with her children
- worst at cooking and cleaning
- f^cked & chucked by tons of guys before tricking you into marriage
- sex tapes

RUSTY

The Gays need to just stop helping the closet case homo's girlfriend's from looking good. Yeah, we design the close and create the make up etc that make them look good. Hell if we didn't teach them techniques you wouldn't get good hummers.
Remember this the next time you hit your gay bud up for a bj. You guys do it all the time you just NEVER admit it. What ya afraid of homophobe's? You like it?
And I can beat you down boy and make you feel like you been in prison.

Ugh

44. What I am sick over is the constant liberal, conservative and Christian bashing. The story isn't about any of those three groups. The story isn't about gay marriage. Its about how a person who states that they are for family value continues to lie to the public and does deeds that are againest most family values.

Posted at 2:42PM on Nov 12th 2009 by Natalie
___
I am all for "family values" which is why I support gay marriage! You think gay people don't have families??? Wrong! Think again. This bimbo is absolutely clueless, and her idolizing Palin just confirms how stupid she is. They are both total morons.

Only marry foreign women

Paris Hilton, Pam Anderson to name a few started a successful Hollywood career with a sex tape. Maybe Hollywood can over look that she is not a liberal Jew to make a profit?

jrad247

Just to show us how retarded she is she says she thinks Sarah Palin is brilliant & a good mother.... wtf ? wow~ talk about last nail in the coffin [i'm guessing this genius has more nails though]

Only marry foreign women

After many many years of dealing with American women, I've hit an interesting point. I've lost ALL sexual interest in them, in fact I just about puke walking down the sidewalk on any day, seeing all those $hitty, rude, mean, snotty American women. What American chick has not done a sex tape or had 2 or 3 abortions.

Strange thing, cause for so long I've been quite a horndog, chasing women at all levels. I'm still totally attracted to foreign women...Indians, Orientals, Europeans.

But show me an American chick and I basically couldn't care less. Tell me how "beautiful" she is...doesn't matter. I suppose from an intellectual viewpoint I can see the beauty, but it's not any more attractive to me than...let's say...admiring a beautiful horse or a well-groomed cat. OK, admirable, but not sexy folks.

They say that sex is 90% mental...well, my mind has rejected American women completely.

doc murry

she needs to hire me as her advisor and first i would advise her to get naked and jump into my bed..i love a girl who can express herself in public and act like a whore in my bedroom..she can do both,,she is going to be the next vice president with sara palin as president,,then its going to be party time for "THE LOVER MAN"..i might smack both of them around and then have a presidentual sandwish ..har har har