« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mike Tyson's Handiwork

11/12/2009 11:22 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This is what it looks like when Mike Tyson punches you in the face.

0921_media_removed_britney
Paparazzo Tony Echevarria got into it with Tyson yesterday afternoon at LAX. Both men were arrested. Tyson was taken to the police station ... Echevarria went to the hospital.

Tyson's lawyer, David Chesnoff, claims the photog was harassing Tyson, his wife and kid. Chesnoff claims some photogs followed the ex-champ into the bathroom, though he didn't say if Echevarria was one of them.

The photog got 5 stitches.

Pretty ironic -- his t-shirt says, "Live Long."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Unequalized

a) If you mess with the bull that is Mike Tyson, you get the horns.
b) One of his kids died a few months ago. If you're going to harass his family, of course he's going to be more overprotective than usual right now.

Gladhe8her

This picture says it all.With all the bandages on his head,he looks like a giant uesd up tampon,and we know where they belong.WAY TO GO TYSON!!!!!!!!!.I love it

What i think

HA HA ! What a dirt bag. Serves him right for getting in Mike Tyson's way. He got what he deserves! What other paparazzi will be next ? Good for Mike! I wouldn't want anyone bothering me either. Freaking Paparazzi's!

kdawg

He is lucky Mike didnt go cannibal on him. I hate Paps. They deserve what they get. They cause dangerous situations esecially when in vehicles. Speeding and taking pics with flashes and blinding the driver of the celebs car. This guy was a weasel. They know how to egg on the celebs into being aggressive.

egriffin

Can't feel too sorry for this guy! When Mike Tyson tells you to back off, you might do well to do so! Not a fan of the man anymore but if he told me to back off, you best believe I'll be across the street!

John

Sounds like Mike is pissed he got caught talking to some girls and snapped... Funny hasn't he had this issue before a few times?

Mark

DUDE have some respect when somone does not want you in there face.
I do not think you understand RESPECT for others.
Your lucky Tyson did not bust your jaw, or knock you into next week.
You all deserve it, becasue you just in there faces day in day out.
Oviously Tyson was not in the mood and you should of respected him.
I HAVE NO PITY.. I HOPE IT HURTS MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU CONSTANTLY HARRESS SOMEONE WITH YOUR DAM CAMERAS.

I would of taken your camera and shoved it where the sun does not shine.

Carolyn A-B

I like how the photo in the earlier story about this incident shows the future plaintiff sporting a single band-aid, yet the photo accompanying this story shows him in bandages as though he just left the Battle of the Bulge.
Exaggerate much?
Team Tyson.

Sag10

The Papparazzi always try to play so innocent...

Leave Mike and his family alone for goodness sake.. He should have known better than to bother Mike Tyson.

Brent

This clown (Photographer) probably got what he deserves. You guys and your photographers get in people's faces (often sucking up to them to get closer) and then wonder why they snap when you get too close.

Jard

Leave MIKE alone and keep the cameras off Him..He is going thru a rough season in HIS life..I think most of US are on MIKES side...5 stiches BULL SHI* He probly cut himself on the way to the hospital..The photg got what he deserved..I would have done more than 5 phony stitches to the creep

Gecko

I can't wait until one of you gets killed. I'll be at the funeral with a camera in your family's face, asking stupid questions. F#$% this D bag.

NickSunset

Lets see if TMZ covers this fairly and balanced. This guy looks homeless guess there is not really any skill needed to be a PAP or to pass the background checks.

Chrissy

It's nice to see Mike's still got it!!

bob brennan

You guy's need to stay away from Mike.The man is trying to make his life work with his wife and child. This is what make's paparazzi such a joke.Only idiots care about stars lives because they don't have a life themselves.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments